Wings SSPL and HardSPL

Search This thread

yassar

Apr 20, 2008
Hi Jocky,

still the same problem presist, i bieng stucked at the step flash the hardspl-0.91, i can see both the progress bar on my pc and smartphone but no change still percentage is 0%, and after a while i recieve a message error (262) stating that the rom update process encountered communication errors.

by the way i tried these steps on other machine , and different USB connections still the same error.

any other hints.

thanks a million

KYLE 2000

May 7, 2008
fort lauderdale
The attached SSPL and HardSPL are based on the Wings MFG SPL v0.91

- download the attached files
- REMOVE SIM and SD CARDS !!
- connect usb cable
- create a SPL backup by running spl-backup.bat from SPL-backup-kit (make sure you Wings is "application unlocked", run the attached SDA_ApplicationUnlock on PC)
- copy sspl-0.91-wings.exe to your device and run it
- after a few seconds "USB" appears on the display
- unplug and replug the usb cable
- if you only want to test the sspl try flashing the attached splash screen by running CustomRUU.exe from flash-splash-wings
- you can now flash the hardspl-0.91-wings.nbh by running CustomRUU.exe from flash-hardspl-wings
- after installing the uspl or hardspl you can flash any rom, cooked rom, radio or splash screen

Note:
The HardSPL is never overwritten which in case of flashing trouble is a great insurance. Should you want to flash another SPL or USPL you must run the SSPL.

Features:
  1. SuperCID / Security Level=0
  2. Does not check NBH signatures
  3. Based on 0.91 MFG bootloader, rtask, fat2sd, sd2fat enabled
  4. Accept any password
  5. Model ID check only 4 chars
  6. SPL overwrite DISABLED (to bypass, use sspl-0.91-wings.exe)
  7. Bypasses "Task 2A" (this formats entire flash which renders your Wings into a brick, we don't want that)
Important:
Use at your own risk! I'm not responsible for any damage to your device caused by using the attached files.

Credits:
Pof, Des, Olipro and arc.

Donations:
Any donation amount is greatly appreciated :)

Note:
I have also attached the htcrt_devices.ini file for Darksimpson's htc romtool

wasup jockyw2001,dont mind me if its dumb question,but I followed ur instruction and at the end of the installation I get an error ( Error 270 : update error - the image file is currupted)

Please tell me what im doing wrong,any info would be much appreciated.

odm420

May 20, 2008
im kind of a rookie on this type of stuff but i managed to update my dash to 6,1 but wen u try to do it on my wing wen i run the run the sspl .exe my phone shuts and doesnt turn back on until i take of my battery what am i doing can anyone help ???

daveoflave

May 12, 2008
yea my wing was doing the same thing... now it wont even power up... i cant get it to go into bootloader mode and no lights come on when i plug it in... am i screwed or is there some way to fix this?

max005

May 6, 2008
Please advise.

I have HTC S730 .
WING220
SPL-1.31.000
CPLD-7
Rom version 1.31.402.0
Radio version 25.62.30.03H-1.58.17.02
I have done like said in your instructions but at 20 % of rom update this come out INVALID ERROR.After recovery procedure an Invalid vender ID comes out.Error 294 Invalid Vender ID.This update cannot be used for your smartphone, please check your update utillity.After turning the mobile on it comes on with a three colour mode.Is there any suggestions that you have and that I might do?Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Clip.jpg
    Clip.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 123

Flandrel

Apr 11, 2008
I see what I did... This is for the S730 wing and not the tmobile wing (herald)??

So any fix to this? I have the Tmobile wing and was trying to flash the Just2Clean ROM and got same issue with "Error 270 : update error - the image file is currupted"

IPL shows as 4.10.0002
SP: as 4.10.0000

Any help is appreciated.

Flandrel

UPDATE*** I just took battery out of phone because it was staying at the RGB screen. Rebooted phone and the Just2Clean ROM was installed and running perfectly. NICE STORAGE!! I still have to mess around with it to see if any issues.

Last edited:

wheatman

Oct 15, 2006
What program to roll splash screens

What program did you use to roll the splash screens. I have cooked ROMs for the wizard but what to use for this one. Splash screens only.

watchmyshoes23

Jun 25, 2008
so...

That's what is supposed to make ur wing faster right ?

I hanevt got my wing yet but that sh!t looks confusing !

Do I need to buy a brand new wing so I get everything that comes with it ? Or what do I need to do this .

watchmyshoes23

Jun 25, 2008
so...

That's what is supposed to make ur wing faster right ?

I hanevt got my wing yet but that ish looks confusing !

Do I need to buy a brand new wing so I get everything that comes with it ? Or what do I need to do this .

And last thing . How can I hack my wing to get the 5.99 tmobile ? plan its tzones or some ish like that .

julio829

Jun 24, 2008
Amazing!!!!! Works -great.

Thank i amverry glad and happy that all the stuff work good thank you :D

toretang

Feb 5, 2008
Hi Jocky,

still the same problem presist, i bieng stucked at the step flash the hardspl-0.91, i can see both the progress bar on my pc and smartphone but no change still percentage is 0%, and after a while i recieve a message error (262) stating that the rom update process encountered communication errors.

by the way i tried these steps on other machine , and different USB connections still the same error.

any other hints.

thanks a million

Did you get a solution to this problem?

arpy

Apr 16, 2007
Hi Jocky.Is it Possible to add your spl-1.1 for Wings?I want to experimentate on WM6.1Pro.And i want to "Jailbreak" my phone from Radio from Hell 1.65.17...my phone works well, but i want another Radio,to continue my experiences...:eek:

Jun 20, 2007
Need Help

Hi!,
I am trying to update my Cingular 8125 from Windows os 5.0 to 6.1, after repeatetive try, Installation always succeeds but the update is not having.

Can any one help me.

arpy

Apr 16, 2007
Try the right forum..this forum is for the htc WINGS and not for htc WING.

bnycastro

I have managed to get an RUU that is not getting stopped by my AV. However when I run sspl-0.91-wings.exe on my device I get the tri-color for only a few seconds and loading... screen if I try to flash with the white screen with loading... I get error 260. Steps taken:
SDAUnlock
[Reboot]
Backup SPL
Run sspl-0.91-wings.exe
---> stuck! white loading... screen <---

I sort of remember that the TILT was having trouble with JumpSPL for the Kaiser [also white screen] and the devs put out another JumpSPL for the TILT. Maybe it is the same for my S730? Any chance a new Jump SPL will be created?

Last edited:

Vainyards

Aug 9, 2008
When I run the spl-backup.bat and I answer yes on the phone it says that it has written the a backup .nb file to a folder namned "1" in SPL-backup-kit folder. When I open the folder there is nothing there?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The attached SSPL and HardSPL are based on the Wings MFG SPL v0.91

- download the attached files
    - REMOVE SIM and SD CARDS !!
    - connect usb cable
    - create a SPL backup by running spl-backup.bat from SPL-backup-kit (make sure you Wings is "application unlocked", run the attached SDA_ApplicationUnlock on PC)
    - copy sspl-0.91-wings.exe to your device and run it
    - after a few seconds "USB" appears on the display
    - unplug and replug the usb cable
    - if you only want to test the sspl try flashing the attached splash screen by running CustomRUU.exe from flash-splash-wings
    - you can now flash the hardspl-0.91-wings.nbh by running CustomRUU.exe from flash-hardspl-wings
    - after installing the uspl or hardspl you can flash any rom, cooked rom, radio or splash screen

Note:
    The HardSPL is never overwritten which in case of flashing trouble is a great insurance. Should you want to flash another SPL or USPL you must run the SSPL.

Features:
    1. SuperCID / Security Level=0
    2. Does not check NBH signatures
    3. Based on 0.91 MFG bootloader, rtask, fat2sd, sd2fat enabled
    4. Accept any password
    5. Model ID check only 4 chars
    6. SPL overwrite DISABLED (to bypass, use sspl-0.91-wings.exe)
    7. Bypasses "Task 2A" (this formats entire flash which renders your Wings into a brick, we don't want that)
    Important:
    Use at your own risk! I'm not responsible for any damage to your device caused by using the attached files.

Credits:
    Pof, Des, Olipro and arc.

Donations:
    Any donation amount is greatly appreciated :)

Note:
    I have also attached the htcrt_devices.ini file for Darksimpson's htc romtool