Search This thread

gorby911

Jul 12, 2007
For everyone who got the tracking number from TigerDirect - anyone's number is showing any progress? I only got a tracking number for the tablet and it still says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." The other two items in the "bundle" are still not showing any progress. I don't care about the other two but the fact that tablet is showing no movement remindes me of Newegg situation...

stang6790

May 26, 2010
Franklin
For everyone who got the tracking number from TigerDirect - anyone's number is showing any progress? I only got a tracking number for the tablet and it still says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." The other two items in the "bundle" are still not showing any progress. I don't care about the other two but the fact that tablet is showing no movement remindes me of Newegg situation...

No mine says the same thing. I keep refreshing every couple of minutes hoping it will have tracking info.

jurrsaix

Aug 31, 2010
Cincy
just called asus and the rep said he doesnt know if its gonna ship tomorrow. He did say Newegg is there number 1 distributer so they would be getting it first.Doesnt really help if newegg doesnt show it available.

Its not Tuesday aka launch day. They do have them. They mistakenly took orders already. Tomorrow you'll have a chance to get one from them.

Sent from my DInc using XDA App

dacablegy

Apr 25, 2011

Same boat.. holding my breathe to see if it 'checks-in' at UPS this evening, or if they just pre-sold the items, with the intention of waiting to mail tomorrow. I called in, so no fine print to get around the rep stating i "will recieve it tomorrow".

Backup: Amazon or Newegg if UPS hasnt stated by midnight that i will receive it tomorrow. I dont mind waiting until wed if i must, but i shouldnt be told i dont and then have to...

qhinton

Feb 24, 2010
Brew City
Called a few local Best BUYS in milwaukee. A few didn't know anything 1 said that they were expecting a shipment today but it never came. One store had it and said I can purchase it today. I said make sure it's not the acer. She then apologized.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

j.bruha

Jan 15, 2010
Man, I am THIS close to pulling the trigger on BJ's. My total with 2-day shipping and the non-member fee still came to less than I'd pay with tax at Best Buy, but I can't help but think Amazon's going to have it tonight at midnight and I'll be able to get the $3.99 overnight shipping with a new Prime trial.

I'm SO anxious. :eek:

thewooddogg

Sep 6, 2007
Man, I am THIS close to pulling the trigger on BJ's. My total with 2-day shipping and the non-member fee still came to less than I'd pay with tax at Best Buy, but I can't help but think Amazon's going to have it tonight at midnight and I'll be able to get the $3.99 overnight shipping with a new Prime trial.

I'm SO anxious. :eek:

It's all a moot point if it's a dropship release.

rmd0311

Aug 31, 2010
Just left my local best buy the sales manager says that as of right now this area is not getting it. I'm in North East upstate Ny. Sucks.

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App

stcardinal

Jun 27, 2010
Don't know if it means anything but I've been seeing web banner ads for it all over today saying it's out already.

Chief85

Feb 5, 2008
It almost certainly means that getting it tomorrow ain't happening.

Well, that wasn't really my concern. I'm more concerned about not paying for shipping (since I'm a Prime member), and getting it ASAP when it does ship from them.

Would it be nice to have it tomorrow? Sure. But I don't care that much that I'm willing to pay Chicago's outrageous sales tax.

Top Liked Posts