*DISCONTINUED* [ROM][CM10][4.1.1]AOKP JB Preview build JUL23 /\ new AUG03 test build.

Search This thread

JamieD81

Nov 11, 2009
Duncan
here is a taste!

test release cause i was bored read this post.
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=29760074&postcount=473

you guys have had your taste, and im having troubles keeping up with both roms, so all my efforts are back on PA
someone will bring you guys aokp soon i promise :p
thanks for all the support!!

YOUR FLASHING AT YOUR OWN RISK
KEEP IT CIVIL IN HERE AND DONT BE A JACKOFF!

clearly the big red writing was passed by. here is a quote to read.
lots of **** comments lately,

if someone asks a question be nice and point them to the right answer, no need to think your better then them
we were all new to this at one point.

if it keeps up ill have the thread closed to comments.

BUGS:
all from h0tw1r3's cm10
usb to pc seems to be screwed? ADB WORKS SO DOES AIRDROID
google now doesnt want to connect to server for voice.

this is built off the maguro aokp preview build #3 and CM10, there are alot of features missing still from aokp as its not all there.

take this for what it is and enjoy it.

extras:
-nexus 7 bootanimation
-appwidgetpicker2
-filemanager
-phablet mode out of box *213dpi* but all dpi's work 160-320

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS: ALL OF THIS MUST BE DONE

1-download rom/kernel/gapps *linked below*
2-place on your sdcard
3-reboot to recovery *twrp2 preferred*
3-BACKUP
4-WIPE *YES INCLUDING YOU CM10 USERS*
5-flash rom then kernel, then gapps *easy to do in twrp2 as you can set it to flash all 3, 1 after another.
6-reboot and wait.

DOWNLOADS: NO MIRRORS PLEASE

ROM: HERE / MIRROR
KERNEL: HERE
GAPPS: HERE

SCREENSHOTS:

CLICK HERE

BUG FIXES:
-if you cant download from market do this *worked for me*
for google play store clear the cache, clear data, force stop then reboot. might throw another error, just download again should work.

thanks out to h0tw1r3, aokp team, anyone else thats helped me along the way.

Last edited:

dkelley

May 11, 2010
Maple Ridge (close to Vancouver)
thanks for posting it on xda for him - definitely something worth having here and it's good to show that he was first with his release even though it's not posted officially by the dev here on xda.

:)

well done :)

and nice extras by the way... (I ran the original for an hour too and missed a couple of things like the file manager)

J

juwttt

OMG two Jelly Bean builds on the same day!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

lmike6453

Dec 17, 2010
Eagleville PA
f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5

mark1s

Jun 12, 2011
The 3 files are downloaded, not I gotta wait for my back up! Can't wait to test JB.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    here is a taste!

test release cause i was bored read this post.
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=29760074&postcount=473

you guys have had your taste, and im having troubles keeping up with both roms, so all my efforts are back on PA
    someone will bring you guys aokp soon i promise :p
    thanks for all the support!!

YOUR FLASHING AT YOUR OWN RISK
    KEEP IT CIVIL IN HERE AND DONT BE A JACKOFF!

clearly the big red writing was passed by. here is a quote to read.
    lots of **** comments lately,

if someone asks a question be nice and point them to the right answer, no need to think your better then them
    we were all new to this at one point.

if it keeps up ill have the thread closed to comments.

BUGS:
    all from h0tw1r3's cm10
    usb to pc seems to be screwed? ADB WORKS SO DOES AIRDROID
    google now doesnt want to connect to server for voice.

this is built off the maguro aokp preview build #3 and CM10, there are alot of features missing still from aokp as its not all there.

take this for what it is and enjoy it.

extras:
    -nexus 7 bootanimation
    -appwidgetpicker2
    -filemanager
    -phablet mode out of box *213dpi* but all dpi's work 160-320

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS: ALL OF THIS MUST BE DONE

1-download rom/kernel/gapps *linked below*
    2-place on your sdcard
    3-reboot to recovery *twrp2 preferred*
    3-BACKUP
    4-WIPE *YES INCLUDING YOU CM10 USERS*
    5-flash rom then kernel, then gapps *easy to do in twrp2 as you can set it to flash all 3, 1 after another.
    6-reboot and wait.

DOWNLOADS: NO MIRRORS PLEASE

ROM: HERE / MIRROR
    KERNEL: HERE
    GAPPS: HERE

SCREENSHOTS:

CLICK HERE

BUG FIXES:
    -if you cant download from market do this *worked for me*
    for google play store clear the cache, clear data, force stop then reboot. might throw another error, just download again should work.

thanks out to h0tw1r3, aokp team, anyone else thats helped me along the way.
    if 10 people like this post ill release a test build that has some things changed, and other things might be fixed or broken.
    it will not go in OP so only people that see the link in the post or quoted post will get to use it.
    i got 10 votes in less then 20 mins last night,
    can we double that on this post?

up for grabs. a new build with more rom control options.

typical disclaimer: things are broken, some new, some old, some things added, some might have been removed.

edit: its not thouroughly tested it was quickly tested and bootlooped after 5 minutes *theme engine which was removed after bootloop*
    it will be as last nights, highly unsupported and fully a testers release.
    Thread Cleaned

I have cleaned the last few pages of this thread, tbh i am disgusted by some of the post i have read, they are just childish moans. Its is clear this is a beta preview build, so its not going to be perfect. No one has been forced to use it, so dont like it, dont ***** about it, use something else! Just appreciated the developers efforts, they put a lot of effort into there work for everyone's benefit and dont need any aggravation in return.

Also dont type in large red bold text, this really annoys me, there is no need unless you are a MOD posting a notice or a OP who wants to make something clear. Otherwise its like a spoiled child throwing there toys out of the pram because they dont get enough attention.​
    Mine first!!!!!!