Best headphones for inc?

Search This thread

Dragery

Feb 16, 2011
I'm going to sound insane compared to folks advocating $50-$250 headphones.

I use OEM Palm Stereo Headset 3.5mm model#3422WW. These are in ear, not in ear canal. They sound better than $30 & $50 headphones I've tried. Oh yeah easily had on eBay $3.50.

I'm with you here. I bought some noise canceling ear buds on Ebay for 8 dollars, I've been using them for just over a year now and they are amazing. The bass is great, and they are super crisp and clear. Sure they wont attract gold diggers and hipster audiophiles, but they do a great job of sounding good.

keej

Nov 15, 2011
West Lafayette
I second the Palm Pre/Pixi headphones. They act as a mic as well, and sound surprisingly good for earbuds. They're just $3 on Amazon, which might mislead you into thinking they're worse than they are. They sound surprisingly good, though they really require an equalizer to bring out the bass. My side by side comparisons with other earbuds have these as the easy winner. I bought four pairs so I can keep a set a the common places I would want to listen... The model number is 3422WW.

sped_13

Jan 29, 2011
Turtle beach px5s full 7.1 Dolby lol.......:) no that's for the box but sounds good other than that skullcandys
Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

el6006

Sep 2, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
I got a new jvc marshmallow set at walmart that now has a remote to end/answer calls and also works to switch between tracks on my incredible's music player.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

greenteg

Oct 28, 2010
Chico, CA
I use a set of Sennheiser CX475s which I find to be a great set of low budget earbuds. Here's why:

Lightweight/Compact/Flexible
Very Comfortable (not too deep, but definitely will NOT fall out of your ears)
Inexpensive ($25)
Transparent
Decent/Good Sound Staging
Well Built

Main usage - Gym

Technical Data

Frequency response (headphones) 19-20,500 Hz
Total harmonic distortion <0.5%
Cable Length 3.9 feet
Impedance 16 ohms
SPL 120 dB
2 Yr Warranty

Last edited:

Tycon712

Jul 7, 2012
Raleigh
As other people have said, definitely go with the Klipsch Image S4A's.

I've had them for several months now and haven't had a single problem with them.
The speaker quality on them is awesome from what people have told me over the phone. And the sound quality is better than every pair of earbuds I've had in the past (and I've had a lot).

Klipsch has made an app that you can use to map the speaker button to different functions, which is also pretty awesome.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'd recommend pre-ordering the Klipsch Image S4A's. I have the regular Image S4's (no inline remote/mic, otherwise identical) and they sound incredible. They're well worth the asking price.
    Bang and Olufsen Earset 3 or A8s

I work for Bang and Olufsen, and we make a killer set, for about $200. I might sound a little biased, but honestly I could care less if you chose to by ours over another brand. Why? If I sell one, I make about 5 Bucks commission. And the odds someone reading this forum is going to buy a set from me? Don't really need to answer that one. That being said, hear me out about the inside scoop:

They are made out of aluminum, and aren't the isolation type that get shoved in your ear canal. You lose a little bass, but you can walk down the street and not get jacked because you are oblivious to whats going on around you. They have great sensitivity (don't need to crank your device, which saves battery life), and the stereo imaging is amazing. The highs are clear and sharp and don't break up. They also stay on your ears very well and are great for exercising. Plus, they come with a 3 year international warranty: If you break them, you can bring them into any showroom in the world and we will swap them out on the spot (provided they don't look like you ran them over with a car) if you have proof of purchase (we will help you out with this part by contacting the store you purchased them from).

We also have sets of the Dre Beats In-Ears, Bose on-ears and in-ears (Bose stands for "Buy Other Sound Equipment"), and the Klipsch S4s in our showroom and have tested them against our own. We beat them hands down. Our customers have all agreed as well (comparing them hands-on with their own phones and ipods, not our demo tracks).

Go find a showroom, and give them a shot. Not saying their the best thing since sliced bread, but you might find them to be exactly what you are looking for.