[PC GAMING] recomended games?

Search This thread

cikos

Jun 2, 2020
Chicago
ok so i really like pc gaming, i prefer 1st person shooters, i hav a lot of games but kinda ran outa games :p

the last 6 games i completed recently:

* Splinter Cell Conviction
* BioShock 2
* Battlefield Bad Company 2
* Modern Warefare 2
* Mass Effect 2
* Metro 2033

any suggestions? :D

Try Witcher 3, Civilization 6 (if you like strategies),
Any part of Assassins Creed for sure.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Need for speed hot pursuit... its really a nice game
    i can just agree x)

i just saw a friend playing bf3 on a ps3. by god, it even lags sometimes!! and the controls are horrible..

how, just how can someone do this.. it ruins the whole game Oo

what EA should of done was to make BF3 for PC ONLY. (Pr0pper Computer)

1) this would of forced console noobs to buy a PC
    2) the console noobs that dont, will be forced to play MW3 on their TOY
    3) inevitably, they realise that playing on a PC is better for so many reasons - which converts them into a PC gamer (pr0)

The engine for MW3 is the same as MW2, really MW3 should of been a DLC or MW2.5.. (should of been called MW£ because they only updated MW2 and called it MW3 to make some £)
    but its not the same engine as Black Ops and W@W. BO and W@W were made by treyarch who used their own engine.
    (W@W and BO are the only ones i ever bought = for zombies ONLY)

BF3 FTW

it would be EPIC if EA released a DINO MODE for BF3
    bf3dinosaur.png

Well, Am getting back in BFBC2 for Xbox, but will * Borrow * it from game when i come out, =] ;)

i wasnt on about BFBC2 (Battlefield Bad Company 2) i was on about Battlefield 3..

it comes out this year, not sure when but the vid that was leaked on youtube looks F-ing brilliant.

my mate shown it to me and i was like :O FAP! lol

I would recommend Test Drive Unlimited 2 ($40 on Steam). It's fun, it combines the open world free-roaming of GTA (minus walking around in anything but buildings) and racing with real cars.
    Dont forget dolphin-emu... Metroid Prime rul3z.. :p

Sent from my good old Galaxy S II. Hit thx if u think i helped and may the force be with u.