FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Rom][4.4.4][Team D.I.R.T] Dirty Unicorns v8.1 (17/10/14)

12,406 posts
Thanks Meter: 41,311

By chasmodo, Senior Member on 2nd February 2014, 06:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th March 2014, 11:02 AM |#391  
Thanks Meter: 683

More
Dirty flashed du_n7000_20140325-1234 over previous build.
The PIN lock screen is sometimes presented in landscape with a portrait screen orientation when you unlock the device.
Not a problem as the PIN keyboard is completely visible so you can unlock without any problems.

No other problems encountered, everything else working fine (other than known "unexpected features").

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
30th March 2014, 11:30 AM |#392  
Flag Lubartów, Poland
Thanks Meter: 117

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FabreFaction

Dirty flashed du_n7000_20140325-1234 over previous build.
The PIN lock screen is sometimes presented in landscape with a portrait screen orientation when you unlock the device.
Not a problem as the PIN keyboard is completely visible so you can unlock without any problems.

No other problems encountered, everything else working fine (other than known "unexpected features").

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

+1
Had exactly the same problem on latest build, but with standard lockscreen (lockring). Quite often after turning the screen on, lockscreen appeared in landscape mode, but the phone was in portrait position.
30th March 2014, 01:00 PM |#393  
Thanks Meter: 80

More
You guys were saying about the pin lockscreen problem. Here is my version of the slide lockscreen. I discovered that the problem is connected with the "slider torch". Since I unchecked that option, lockscreen went back to normal.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1396177064929.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	2658701  
30th March 2014, 01:48 PM |#394  
Thanks Meter: 255

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagnale

You guys were saying about the pin lockscreen problem. Here is my version of the slide lockscreen. I discovered that the problem is connected with the "slider torch". Since I unchecked that option, lockscreen went back to normal.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

I'm pretty sure they're not related. I've had that option disabled since I flashed this ROM and it still happens. Tho it's not a big issue
30th March 2014, 08:20 PM |#395  
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAKAME_MAN

I'm pretty sure they're not related. I've had that option disabled since I flashed this ROM and it still happens. Tho it's not a big issue

You're right. My lockscreen was "normal" for about couple of hours.
30th March 2014, 08:40 PM |#396  
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 4

More
hi
hi there can you tell me which kernel i have to flash to use your rom [Rom][4.4.2][Team D.I.R.T] Dirty Unicorns v6
30th March 2014, 08:51 PM |#397  
Flag Lubartów, Poland
Thanks Meter: 117

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabikhan

hi there can you tell me which kernel i have to flash to use your rom [Rom][4.4.2][Team D.I.R.T] Dirty Unicorns v6

Hi. Can you read? Because everything is in the OP. Damn, there is even a HUGE font for blind people that says "FLASH INSTRUCTION"
30th March 2014, 09:17 PM |#398  
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 4

More
so you can read that huh?so tell me why the link not working
30th March 2014, 09:30 PM |#399  
Flag Gotham
Thanks Meter: 846

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabikhan

this post like yours have been answered numerous times in this thread, if you would have just used search or read the OP properly anyways the kernel you need to flash is called RAW kernel search for it in the development section or in this thread for the link and follow the OP for instructions.
thank you.

"Nothing is true" "Everything is permitted"
The Following User Says Thank You to tysonraylee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tysonraylee Ad-Free
31st March 2014, 08:59 PM |#400  
OP Senior Member
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 41,311

More
Fresh n7000 build can be found at DU Google+.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to chasmodo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chasmodo Ad-Free
1st April 2014, 10:17 AM |#401  
Thanks Meter: 255

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagnale

You're right. My lockscreen was "normal" for about couple of hours.

I think I found a way to reproduce it. Every time I lock the phone in landscape mode then turn back on the lockscreen has the landscape layout in portrait mode. Can you see if it's the same for you?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)