[DEV][ROM][KK 4.4][Unofficial] CM 11.0 BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bubor

Feb 7, 2013
Replaced new topic is: http://xdaforums.com/captivate-glide/development/dev-cm-11-0-t2802184

Cyanogenmod 11.0

Download:
http://dualhoki.vim.hu/bubor/dev/11.0/
http://rpi.bubor.hu/bubor/dev/11.0/

Changelog:
20131229: enable dynamic fsync, selinux is enforcing (break wifi)
20131230: add camerawrapper back, fix wifi
20131231: 2 phone app again, selinux enforcing
20140104: happy new year! Torch uses camera interface again (it fixes strobe crash), update CM 11, and patches to latest CM 11, selinux is permissive ( you can check settings -> about phone )
20140109: fix OTG storage mount (thanks karthik050782), remove google dialer (thanks tonyp)
20140118: only cm update
20140131: bln light fix.
20140222: cifs and nfs support
20140402: ksm (settings -> performance -> memory -> KSM) saves memory, cm update
20140601: remove gmaps
20140607: android 4.4.3
20140627: android 4.4.4

Install:
* Read this
* To safe start with stock, boot at least once to stock ( you can ignore this step, but you might have issues)
* Use my latest TWRP.
* Factory reset( you may skip this, but dont report bugs)
* Install zip
* Enjoy

Issues:
If you have issue, please repeat installing steps, but start with flash stock with odin, and boot once with stock.
No sound with skype, no bt call sound. (skype fix ) Fix
Capture picture and video has fixed rotation.
Video recording may crash with default (only?) app
Gps works, readthis fix
Gmaps fix or install this
Gmaps will be remove from the rom, you must install from store.
Tell me

addons:
Face unlock support: http://dualhoki.vim.hu/bubor/dev/faceunlock.zip
Swap internal external sd: http://dualhoki.vim.hu/bubor/dev/change-fstab.zip ( it replaces fstab.n1, it should work with all KK)

Last edited:

bubor

Feb 7, 2013
reserved

Other tegra 2 base phone:
samsung galaxy R : https://github.com/Grarak/android_device_samsung_i9103
moto xoom: https://github.com/Schischu/android_device_moto_wingray
lg p990: https://github.com/p990-slimrom/android_device_lge_p990

Tonyp's gapps: https://github.com/tonyp/android_vendor_google

Other tegra 2 repos:
https://github.com/p990-dev

Credits and thanks:
* Grarak
* Schischu
* Tonyp
* kick buttowski
* Adam77Root
* yohan4ws
* gtmaster303
* The-Covenant team
* dman3285
* thegreatergood
* spyke555

Last edited:

bubor

Feb 7, 2013
Manifest:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
<project name="CyanogenMod/android_hardware_samsung" path="hardware/samsung" remote="github" revision="cm-11.0" />
<project name="CyanogenMod/android_packages_apps_SamsungServiceMode" path="packages/apps/SamsungServiceMode" remote="github" revision="cm-11.0" />
<project name="buborh/kernel_samsung_i927" path="kernel/samsung/i927" remote="github" revision="stock" />
<project name="buborh/android_vendor_samsung_i927" path="vendor/samsung/i927" remote="github" revision="omni" />
<project name="buborh/android_device_samsung_i927" path="device/samsung/i927" remote="github" revision="cm11" />
<project name="tonyp/android_vendor_google" path="vendor/google" remote="github" revision="cm-11.0" />
</manifest>

Last edited:

deguerra08

Jun 24, 2008
New York
Reactions: ashwin2011

roothorick

May 2, 2012
I can't believe my eyes...

Good work bubor. Amazing. The fact that this even boots is incredible.

mrk2815

May 16, 2012
burbank
bubor how come this rom does not have google text too speech or talkback. Can you please include in the next release of the rom

I cant get talkback to come up once I wiped cashe an did factory reset, and then to go past cm screen, so I had to have some one help me.

So can you plese include in your builds of rom the talkback an the google text to speech so I wont hav to grab them from the latest kit kat packages which I had to do with sighted assistance.

If you want other blind programmers to test your roms include the accessibilitiy packages so they can access them independtly.

just wanted to let you know.

So far so good with the rom after I got past the issues with talkback and google text to speech not being there.

everything so far is working for me to with AT&T Glide.

Reactions: ashwin2011

bubor

Feb 7, 2013
bubor how come this rom does not have google text too speech or talkback. Can you please include in the next release of the rom

I cant get talkback to come up once I wiped cashe an did factory reset, and then to go past cm screen, so I had to have some one help me.

So can you plese include in your builds of rom the talkback an the google text to speech so I wont hav to grab them from the latest kit kat packages which I had to do with sighted assistance.

If you want other blind programmers to test your roms include the accessibilitiy packages so they can access them independtly.

just wanted to let you know.

So far so good with the rom after I got past the issues with talkback and google text to speech not being there.

everything so far is working for me to with AT&T Glide.

I wont. You must install from store.

Reactions: BrandonE97

mrk2815

May 16, 2012
burbank
i thik i found the solution ot google now ot working and voice search as well. but need ot test some more and will report. thanks for the build bubor.

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

also would be possible to use the telsa fix from cm 10.2 in cm 11. Just wondering for skype fix . I will try to do some research on the blue tooth matter. i think i have a friend who has more knowledge about android and linix and he will se how he can help you out.

keiany

Mar 30, 2011
Esfahan
Thanks bubor
Can you create a memory swap for this Rom, please?
I'm using this Rom and checking it, it seems be another great work of you

Update
Camera has problem witch cause to fc camera(in second run) and I should restart.
I don't know it is a cyanogen problem or not.I only reported it

Sent from my SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:
Reactions: xtacb4

mrk2815

May 16, 2012
burbank
what do you mean about a memory swap thing. I don't understand. both the internal and external storage drives work on my gldie. Using twrp recovery as bubor recommended, I hadissues with getting up an running but after hat, I am looking for the issues that I was facing on the previous rom and trying ot replicate them a well as get this one as stable as possible like the previous cm roms wer from bubor. Thanks for the great work so far bubor. With great persistence you got he sucker up and running compared to the Omni one that you wer building up on.

Reactions: keiany

Androide3

Nov 26, 2012
Really its an alpha version? Its very stable!!! Thank you bubor for yor work

Sent from my SGH-I927 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: SayDfuse

deguerra08

Jun 24, 2008
New York
Wifi

Dear Bubor

The only problem I have seen in version 20131229, is that the wifi is not activated. The full wipe installation. I have tried multiple ways to make it functional but not active.

I return to the first published version CM-11 is very stable.

Thanks for having the Glide Live :good:

shimbob

Dec 8, 2008
Eugene, OR
OnePlus 9
No wifi here either, noticed this in the logcat:
I/wpa_supplicant( 2102): rfkill: Cannot open RFKILL control device

I also noticed there's a missing /sys/class/net/wlan0 entry that's present in CM10.

Smells like a kernel issue?

S-trace

Jul 8, 2012
Major GSM call issues

I'm can make GSM call, but can't even hang up this call - UI simply not appears.
Logcat of outgoing call:
Code:
I/ActivityManager( 2117): Timeline: Activity_launch_request id:com.android.phone time:225405
I/ActivityManager(  501): START u0 {act=android.intent.action.CALL_PRIVILEGED dat=tel:xxxx flg=0x10000000 cmp=com.android.phone/.PrivilegedOutgoingCallBroadcaster (has extras)} from pid 2117
E/gralloc (  114): NvGrAllocScratchSet: NvGrAllocInternal failed
W/InputMethodManagerService(  501): Starting input on non-focused client com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@42b8d040 (uid=10005 pid=2117)
D/CallGatewayManager(  847): checkAndCopyPhoneProviderExtras: some or all extras are missing.
D/libEGL  (  847): loaded /system/lib/egl/libEGL_tegra.so
D/libEGL  (  847): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_tegra.so
D/libEGL  (  847): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_tegra.so
D/OpenGLRenderer(  847): Enabling debug mode 0
W/IInputConnectionWrapper( 2117): showStatusIcon on inactive InputConnection
W/SurfaceFlinger(  114): couldn't log to binary event log: overflow.
D/CallGatewayManager(  847): checkAndCopyPhoneProviderExtras: some or all extras are missing.
I/ActivityManager(  847): Timeline: Activity_launch_request id:com.android.phone time:225916
I/ActivityManager(  501): START u0 {act=com.android.phone.SIP_SELECT_PHONE dat=tel:xxxx flg=0x10000000 cmp=com.android.phone/.SipCallOptionHandler (has extras)} from pid 847
D/CallController(  847): placeCall()...  intent = Intent { act=android.intent.action.CALL dat=tel:xxxx (has extras) }
D/PhoneUtils(  847): placeCall()... number: xxxx, GW: null, emergency? false
I/MediaFocusControl(  501):  AudioFocus  requestAudioFocus() from AudioFocus_For_Phone_Ring_And_Calls
D/AudioHardwareInterface(  456): setMode(IN_CALL)
D/AudioHardware(  456): AudioHardware pcm playback is going to standby.
D/AudioHardware(  456): closePcmOut_l() mPcmOpenCnt: 1
D/AudioHardware(  456): openPcmOut_l() mPcmOpenCnt: 0
D/AudioHardware(  456): ### setVoiceVolume_l
D/AudioHardware(  456): ### route(2) call volume(0.800000)
D/AudioHardware(  456): ### speaker call volume
D/AudioHardware(  456): AudioHardware pcm playback is exiting standby.
D/AudioHardware(  456): openPcmOut_l() mPcmOpenCnt: 1
D/AudioHardware(  456): AudioStreamOutALSA::setParameters() routing=1
D/AudioHardware(  456): ### incall mode route (1)
D/AudioHardware(  456): ### incall mode earpiece route
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  501): default: Broadcast received: android.intent.action.ANY_DATA_STATE apnType=default
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  501): default: Received state=SUSPENDED, old=CONNECTED, reason=2GVoiceCallStarted
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  501): default: setDetailed state, old =CONNECTED and new state=SUSPENDED
D/ConnectivityService(  501): ConnectivityChange for mobile: SUSPENDED/SUSPENDED
D/ConnectivityService(  501): tryFailover: set mActiveDefaultNetwork=-1, prevNetType=0
D/ConnectivityService(  501): Attempting to switch to wifi
D/ConnectivityService(  501): Attempting to switch to BLUETOOTH_TETHER
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  501): fota: Broadcast received: android.intent.action.ANY_DATA_STATE apnType=fota
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  501): fota: Received state=DISCONNECTED, old=DISCONNECTED, reason=2GVoiceCallStarted
D/NetUtils(  501): android_net_utils_resetConnections in env=0x52769ef8 clazz=0x74000001 iface=rmnet0 mask=0x3
D/ConnectivityService(  501): resetConnections(rmnet0, 3)
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  501): dun: Broadcast received: android.intent.action.ANY_DATA_STATE apnType=dun
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  501): dun: Received state=DISCONNECTED, old=DISCONNECTED, reason=2GVoiceCallStarted
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  501): supl: Broadcast received: android.intent.action.ANY_DATA_STATE apnType=supl
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  501): supl: Received state=DISCONNECTED, old=DISCONNECTED, reason=2GVoiceCallStarted
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  501): hipri: Broadcast received: android.intent.action.ANY_DATA_STATE apnType=hipri
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  501): hipri: Received state=DISCONNECTED, old=DISCONNECTED, reason=2GVoiceCallStarted
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  501): ims: Broadcast received: android.intent.action.ANY_DATA_STATE apnType=ims
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  501): ims: Received state=DISCONNECTED, old=DISCONNECTED, reason=2GVoiceCallStarted
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  501): mms: Broadcast received: android.intent.action.ANY_DATA_STATE apnType=mms
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  501): mms: Received state=DISCONNECTED, old=DISCONNECTED, reason=2GVoiceCallStarted
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  501): cbs: Broadcast received: android.intent.action.ANY_DATA_STATE apnType=cbs
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  501): cbs: Received state=DISCONNECTED, old=DISCONNECTED, reason=2GVoiceCallStarted
D/Nat464Xlat(  501): requiresClat: netType=0, hasIPv4Address=true
D/ConnectivityService(  501): handleInetConditionChange: no active default network - ignore
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  501): default: setPolicyDataEnable(enabled=true)
I/ActivityManager(  501): Timeline: Activity_windows_visible id: ActivityRecord{42d3f8e0 u0 com.android.phone/.PrivilegedOutgoingCallBroadcaster t7} time:226282
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  501): default: setPolicyDataEnable(enabled=true)
I/CallModeler(  847): onPhoneStateChanged: 
W/RejectWithTextMessageManager(  847): allowRespondViaSmsForCall: ringingCall not ringing! state = 5
W/CallHandlerServiceProxy(  847): Default call handler service not found.
W/CallHandlerServiceProxy(  847): InCallUI Connection failed. Enqueuing delayed retry for 2000 ms. retries(0)
D/PhoneStatusBar(  673): disable: < expand icons ALERTS* ticker system_info back home recent clock search >
E/BluetoothPhoneService(  847): Could not get a handle on Connection object for the call
W/RejectWithTextMessageManager(  847): allowRespondViaSmsForCall: ringingCall not ringing! state = 5
W/CallHandlerServiceProxy(  847): InCallUI Connection failed. Enqueuing delayed retry for 2000 ms. retries(0)
E/BluetoothPhoneService(  847): Could not get a handle on Connection object for the call
I/ActivityManager(  501): Displayed com.android.phone/.SipCallOptionHandler: +623ms (total +1s18ms)
I/ActivityManager(  501): Timeline: Activity_windows_visible id: ActivityRecord{43570c50 u0 com.android.phone/.SipCallOptionHandler t7} time:226547
I/ActivityManager(  847): Timeline: Activity_idle id: android.os.BinderProxy@420202e0 time:226553
I/ActivityManager(  847): Timeline: Activity_idle id: android.os.BinderProxy@421fd5b8 time:226556
D/SettingsProvider(  501): User 0 external modification to /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db; event=2
D/SettingsProvider(  501): User 0 updating our caches for /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db
D/AudioHardware(  456): AudioHardware pcm playback is going to standby.
D/AudioHardware(  456): closePcmOut_l() mPcmOpenCnt: 2
I/ActivityManager( 2117): Timeline: Activity_idle id: android.os.BinderProxy@419c2218 time:228276
I/CallHandlerServiceProxy(  847): Retrying connection: 1
W/CallHandlerServiceProxy(  847): InCallUI Connection failed. Enqueuing delayed retry for 2000 ms. retries(1)
I/ActivityManager(  501): Timeline: Activity_windows_visible id: ActivityRecord{4233a7a8 u0 com.google.android.dialer/.extensions.GoogleDialtactsActivity t4} time:229021
D/Tethering(  501): MasterInitialState.processMessage what=3
D/CaptivePortalTracker(  501): NoActiveNetworkState{ when=-3ms what=1 obj=NetworkInfo: type: mobile[EDGE], state: SUSPENDED/SUSPENDED, reason: 2GVoiceCallStarted, extra: internet, roaming: false, failover: false, isAvailable: false, isConnectedToProvisioningNetwork: false target=com.android.internal.util.StateMachine$SmHandler }
D/CaptivePortalTracker(  501): NoActiveNetworkState not a wifi connectivity change, ignore
I/UpdateCheckReceiver( 1992): Got connectivity change, has connection: false
D/GCM     ( 1091): GcmService start Intent { act=android.net.conn.CONNECTIVITY_CHANGE flg=0x4000010 cmp=com.google.android.gms/.gcm.GcmService (has extras) } android.net.conn.CONNECTIVITY_CHANGE
D/MobileConnectivityChangeReceiver( 2015): onReceive Intent { act=android.net.conn.CONNECTIVITY_CHANGE flg=0x4000010 cmp=com.google.android.setupwizard/.MobileConnectivityChangeReceiver (has extras) }
D/MobileConnectivityChangeReceiver( 2015): onReceive CONNECTIVITY_CHANGE networkType=0
D/MobileConnectivityChangeReceiver( 2015): onReceive CONNECTIVITY_CHANGE: not connected|connecting, ignore
D/CallModeler(  847): SS Notification: com.android.internal.telephony.gsm.SuppServiceNotification@41a21488 mobile originated  code: 1 index: 0 "" 
I/CallHandlerServiceProxy(  847): Retrying connection: 2
W/CallHandlerServiceProxy(  847): InCallUI Connection failed. Enqueuing delayed retry for 2000 ms. retries(2)
W/RejectWithTextMessageManager(  847): allowRespondViaSmsForCall: ringingCall not ringing! state = 2
W/CallHandlerServiceProxy(  847): InCallUI Connection failed. Enqueuing delayed retry for 2000 ms. retries(2)
I/CallHandlerServiceProxy(  847): Retrying connection: 3
W/CallHandlerServiceProxy(  847): InCallUI Connection failed. Enqueuing delayed retry for 2000 ms. retries(3)
I/CallHandlerServiceProxy(  847): Retrying connection: 4
W/CallHandlerServiceProxy(  847): InCallUI Connection failed. Enqueuing delayed retry for 2000 ms. retries(4)
I/CallHandlerServiceProxy(  847): Retrying connection: 5
W/CallHandlerServiceProxy(  847): InCallUI Connection failed. Enqueuing delayed retry for 2000 ms. retries(5)
D/ConnectivityService(  501): handleInetConditionChange: no active default network - ignore
I/CallHandlerServiceProxy(  847): Retrying connection: 6
W/CallHandlerServiceProxy(  847): InCallUI Connection failed. Enqueuing delayed retry for 30000 ms. retries(6)
Also it's nothing happened after I'm click "Return to call in progress".

On incoming call phone is ringing, but it's impossible to answer or reject call because no UI on screen, but after caller's hangup instantly appears "missed call" notification.
Here is incoming call logcat:
Code:
I/CheckinTask(  834): Checkin success: https://android.clients.google.com/checkin (1 requests sent)
D/ConnectivityService(  468): [CheckMp] isMobileOk: hostnameVerify retVal=true hostname=173.194.32.135 orgUriHost=clients3.google.com
D/ConnectivityService(  468): [CheckMp] isMobileOk: headers={null=[HTTP/1.1 204 No Content], Connection=[close], Content-Length=[0], Content-Type=[text/html; charset=UTF-8], Date=[Mon, 30 Dec 2013 18:21:10 GMT], Server=[GFE/2.0], X-Android-Received-Millis=[1388427670569], X-Android-Response-Source=[NETWORK 204], X-Android-Selected-Transport=[http/1.1], X-Android-Sent-Millis=[1388427669770]}
D/ConnectivityService(  468): [CheckMp] isMobileOk: X got expected responseCode=204 result=1
D/ConnectivityService(  468): [CheckMp] isMobileOk: F stop hipri
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  468): default: setEnableFailFastMobileData(enabled=0)
D/ConnectivityService(  468): stopUsingNetworkFeature: teardown net 0: enableHIPRI
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  468): hipri: Broadcast received: android.intent.action.ANY_DATA_STATE apnType=hipri
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  468): hipri: Received state=DISCONNECTED, old=CONNECTED, reason=dataDisabled
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  468): hipri: setDetailed state, old =CONNECTED and new state=DISCONNECTED
D/ConnectivityService(  468): ConnectivityChange for mobile_hipri: DISCONNECTED/DISCONNECTED
D/Nat464Xlat(  468): requiresClat: netType=5, hasIPv4Address=true
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  468): default: setPolicyDataEnable(enabled=true)
D/CaptivePortalTracker(  468): NoActiveNetworkState{ when=-1ms what=1 obj=NetworkInfo: type: mobile_hipri[EDGE], state: DISCONNECTED/DISCONNECTED, reason: dataDisabled, extra: internet, roaming: false, failover: false, isAvailable: true, isConnectedToProvisioningNetwork: false target=com.android.internal.util.StateMachine$SmHandler }
D/CaptivePortalTracker(  468): NoActiveNetworkState not a wifi connectivity change, ignore
D/Tethering(  468): MasterInitialState.processMessage what=3
D/CaptivePortalTracker(  468): NoActiveNetworkState{ when=0 what=1 obj=NetworkInfo: type: mobile[EDGE], state: CONNECTED/CONNECTED, reason: dataAttached, extra: internet, roaming: false, failover: false, isAvailable: true, isConnectedToProvisioningNetwork: false target=com.android.internal.util.StateMachine$SmHandler }
D/CaptivePortalTracker(  468): NoActiveNetworkState not a wifi connectivity change, ignore
I/UpdateCheckReceiver( 1562): Got connectivity change, has connection: true
I/UpdateCheckReceiver( 1562): Scheduling future, repeating update checks.
D/GCM     (  834): GcmService start Intent { act=android.net.conn.CONNECTIVITY_CHANGE flg=0x4000010 cmp=com.google.android.gms/.gcm.GcmService (has extras) } android.net.conn.CONNECTIVITY_CHANGE
D/CMStats (  857): Waiting for next sync : 23 hours
D/MobileConnectivityChangeReceiver( 1626): onReceive Intent { act=android.net.conn.CONNECTIVITY_CHANGE flg=0x4000010 cmp=com.google.android.setupwizard/.MobileConnectivityChangeReceiver (has extras) }
D/MobileConnectivityChangeReceiver( 1626): onReceive CONNECTIVITY_CHANGE networkType=5
I/UpdateCheckReceiver( 1562): Got connectivity change, has connection: true
I/UpdateCheckReceiver( 1562): Scheduling future, repeating update checks.
D/GCM     (  834): GcmService start Intent { act=android.net.conn.CONNECTIVITY_CHANGE flg=0x4000010 cmp=com.google.android.gms/.gcm.GcmService (has extras) } android.net.conn.CONNECTIVITY_CHANGE
D/CMStats (  857): Waiting for next sync : 23 hours
D/MobileConnectivityChangeReceiver( 1626): onReceive Intent { act=android.net.conn.CONNECTIVITY_CHANGE flg=0x4000010 cmp=com.google.android.setupwizard/.MobileConnectivityChangeReceiver (has extras) }
D/MobileConnectivityChangeReceiver( 1626): onReceive CONNECTIVITY_CHANGE networkType=0
D/MobileConnectivityChangeReceiver( 1626): onReceive CONNECTIVITY_CHANGE: checkConnection
D/CheckConnectionTask( 1626): doInBackground: url=http://clients3.google.com/generate_204
I/ActivityManager(  468): Delay finish: com.google.android.gsf/.settings.GoogleLocationSettings$LocationSettingsChangedListener
I/ActivityManager(  468): Resuming delayed broadcast
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  468): default: Broadcast received: android.intent.action.ANY_DATA_STATE apnType=default
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  468): default: Received state=SUSPENDED, old=CONNECTED, reason=2GVoiceCallStarted
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  468): default: setDetailed state, old =CONNECTED and new state=SUSPENDED
D/ConnectivityService(  468): ConnectivityChange for mobile: SUSPENDED/SUSPENDED
D/ConnectivityService(  468): tryFailover: set mActiveDefaultNetwork=-1, prevNetType=0
D/ConnectivityService(  468): Attempting to switch to wifi
D/ConnectivityService(  468): Attempting to switch to BLUETOOTH_TETHER
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  468): fota: Broadcast received: android.intent.action.ANY_DATA_STATE apnType=fota
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  468): fota: Received state=DISCONNECTED, old=DISCONNECTED, reason=2GVoiceCallStarted
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  468): dun: Broadcast received: android.intent.action.ANY_DATA_STATE apnType=dun
D/NetUtils(  468): android_net_utils_resetConnections in env=0x52753f58 clazz=0xe5100001 iface=rmnet0 mask=0x3
D/ConnectivityService(  468): resetConnections(rmnet0, 3)
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  468): dun: Received state=DISCONNECTED, old=DISCONNECTED, reason=2GVoiceCallStarted
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  468): supl: Broadcast received: android.intent.action.ANY_DATA_STATE apnType=supl
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  468): supl: Received state=DISCONNECTED, old=DISCONNECTED, reason=2GVoiceCallStarted
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  468): hipri: Broadcast received: android.intent.action.ANY_DATA_STATE apnType=hipri
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  468): hipri: Received state=DISCONNECTED, old=DISCONNECTED, reason=2GVoiceCallStarted
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  468): ims: Broadcast received: android.intent.action.ANY_DATA_STATE apnType=ims
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  468): ims: Received state=DISCONNECTED, old=DISCONNECTED, reason=2GVoiceCallStarted
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  468): mms: Broadcast received: android.intent.action.ANY_DATA_STATE apnType=mms
D/CallNotifier(  649): RINGING... (new)
D/CallNotifier(  649): onNewRingingConnection(): state = RINGING, conn = {  incoming: true state: INCOMING post dial state: NOT_STARTED }
V/BlacklistProvider(  649): Query uri=content://blacklist/bynumber/%2B79806336836, match=2
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  468): mms: Received state=DISCONNECTED, old=DISCONNECTED, reason=2GVoiceCallStarted
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  468): cbs: Broadcast received: android.intent.action.ANY_DATA_STATE apnType=cbs
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  468): cbs: Received state=DISCONNECTED, old=DISCONNECTED, reason=2GVoiceCallStarted
I/CallModeler(  649): onPhoneStateChanged: 
D/PhoneStatusBar(  522): disable: < expand icons ALERTS* ticker system_info back home recent clock search >
D/CallNotifier(  649): SignalInfoTonePlayer.run(toneId = 98)...
D/CheckConnectionTask( 1626): doInBackground: IOException retVal=false e=
D/CheckConnectionTask( 1626): onPostExecute connected=false
D/CheckConnectionTask( 1626): onPostExecute set preference connected=false
I/CallModeler(  649): onNewRingingConnection
I/PackageManager(  468):   Action: "android.intent.action.SENDTO"
I/PackageManager(  468):   Category: "android.intent.category.DEFAULT"
I/PackageManager(  468):   Scheme: "sms"
I/PackageManager(  468): Adding preferred activity ComponentInfo{com.android.mms/com.android.mms.ui.ComposeMessageActivity} for user 0 :
D/AwesomePlayer(  438): Before reset_l
D/AwesomePlayer(  438): printFileName fd(21) -> /system/media/audio/ringtones/Orion.ogg
I/PackageManager(  468):   Scheme: "smsto"
I/PackageManager(  468): Adding preferred activity ComponentInfo{com.android.mms/com.android.mms.ui.ComposeMessageActivity} for user 0 :
I/PackageManager(  468):   Scheme: "mms"
D/Nat464Xlat(  468): requiresClat: netType=0, hasIPv4Address=true
I/PackageManager(  468):   Scheme: "mmsto"
W/CallHandlerServiceProxy(  649): Default call handler service not found.
W/CallHandlerServiceProxy(  649): InCallUI Connection failed. Enqueuing delayed retry for 2000 ms. retries(0)
D/Ringtone(  649): Successfully created local player
I/MediaFocusControl(  468):  AudioFocus  requestAudioFocus() from AudioFocus_For_Phone_Ring_And_Calls
D/AudioHardwareInterface(  438): setMode(RINGTONE)
I/OMXNodeInstance(  438): OMX_FreeBuffer for buffer header 0x40034a28 successful
I/OMXNodeInstance(  438): OMX_FreeBuffer for buffer header 0x40034c70 successful
I/OMXNodeInstance(  438): OMX_FreeBuffer for buffer header 0x40034db0 successful
I/OMXNodeInstance(  438): OMX_FreeBuffer for buffer header 0x40034ed8 successful
E/MediaPlayer(  649): Should have subtitle controller already set
D/AudioHardware(  438): AudioHardware pcm playback is exiting standby.
D/AudioHardware(  438): openPcmOut_l() mPcmOpenCnt: 0
D/ConnectivityService(  468): [CheckMp] isMobileOk: X result=1
D/ConnectivityService(  468): [CheckMp] onPostExecute: result=1
D/ConnectivityService(  468): CheckMp.onComplete: result=1
D/ConnectivityService(  468): CheckMp.onComplete: ignore, connected or no connection
I/CallHandlerServiceProxy(  649): Retrying connection: 1
W/CallHandlerServiceProxy(  649): InCallUI Connection failed. Enqueuing delayed retry for 2000 ms. retries(1)
D/CaptivePortalTracker(  468): NoActiveNetworkState{ when=-1ms what=1 obj=NetworkInfo: type: mobile[EDGE], state: SUSPENDED/SUSPENDED, reason: 2GVoiceCallStarted, extra: internet, roaming: false, failover: false, isAvailable: false, isConnectedToProvisioningNetwork: false target=com.android.internal.util.StateMachine$SmHandler }
I/UpdateCheckReceiver( 1562): Got connectivity change, has connection: false
D/MobileConnectivityChangeReceiver( 1626): onReceive CONNECTIVITY_CHANGE networkType=0
D/MobileConnectivityChangeReceiver( 1626): onReceive CONNECTIVITY_CHANGE: not connected|connecting, ignore
I/CallHandlerServiceProxy(  649): Retrying connection: 2
W/CallHandlerServiceProxy(  649): InCallUI Connection failed. Enqueuing delayed retry for 2000 ms. retries(2)
I/CallHandlerServiceProxy(  649): Retrying connection: 3
W/CallHandlerServiceProxy(  649): InCallUI Connection failed. Enqueuing delayed retry for 2000 ms. retries(3)

It's clean installation of cm-11-20131230-UNOFFICIAL-i927.zip.

Last edited:
Reactions: wvhellbilly333
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Replaced new topic is: http://xdaforums.com/captivate-glide/development/dev-cm-11-0-t2802184

Cyanogenmod 11.0

Download:
    http://dualhoki.vim.hu/bubor/dev/11.0/
    http://rpi.bubor.hu/bubor/dev/11.0/

Changelog:
    20131229: enable dynamic fsync, selinux is enforcing (break wifi)
    20131230: add camerawrapper back, fix wifi
    20131231: 2 phone app again, selinux enforcing
    20140104: happy new year! Torch uses camera interface again (it fixes strobe crash), update CM 11, and patches to latest CM 11, selinux is permissive ( you can check settings -> about phone )
    20140109: fix OTG storage mount (thanks karthik050782), remove google dialer (thanks tonyp)
    20140118: only cm update
    20140131: bln light fix.
    20140222: cifs and nfs support
    20140402: ksm (settings -> performance -> memory -> KSM) saves memory, cm update
    20140601: remove gmaps
    20140607: android 4.4.3
    20140627: android 4.4.4

Install:
    * Read this
    * To safe start with stock, boot at least once to stock ( you can ignore this step, but you might have issues)
    * Use my latest TWRP.
    * Factory reset( you may skip this, but dont report bugs)
    * Install zip
    * Enjoy

Issues:
    If you have issue, please repeat installing steps, but start with flash stock with odin, and boot once with stock.
    No sound with skype, no bt call sound. (skype fix ) Fix
    Capture picture and video has fixed rotation.
    Video recording may crash with default (only?) app
    Gps works, readthis fix
    Gmaps fix or install this
    Gmaps will be remove from the rom, you must install from store.
    Tell me

addons:
    Face unlock support: http://dualhoki.vim.hu/bubor/dev/faceunlock.zip
    Swap internal external sd: http://dualhoki.vim.hu/bubor/dev/change-fstab.zip ( it replaces fstab.n1, it should work with all KK)
    reserved

Other tegra 2 base phone:
    samsung galaxy R : https://github.com/Grarak/android_device_samsung_i9103
    moto xoom: https://github.com/Schischu/android_device_moto_wingray
    lg p990: https://github.com/p990-slimrom/android_device_lge_p990

Tonyp's gapps: https://github.com/tonyp/android_vendor_google

Other tegra 2 repos:
    https://github.com/p990-dev

Credits and thanks:
    * Grarak
    * Schischu
    * Tonyp
    * kick buttowski
    * Adam77Root
    * yohan4ws
    * gtmaster303
    * The-Covenant team
    * dman3285
    * thegreatergood
    * spyke555
    Fixed Tinyalsa VoIP/Skype installer

I'd fixed mine installer for Tinyalsa audio library for 4.4, please try to install it if You need working VoIP (Skype etc).

I have repacked tinyalsa libraries from cm-11-20131217-UNOFFICIAL-i9103 to allow uninstallation of it without full /system/ backup restoring and switching between tinyalsa and stock audio stacks on the fly, without reboot.

Installation: just flash this ZIP in Recovery as usual and then reboot to main Android system after flashing.
    No full /system/ backup/restore needed.
    No cache/Dalvik_cache wipe needed.

Usage:
    0. Open any terminal emulator (not included)
    1. Get root rights via running "su" (and grant superuser access)
    2. Run "alsas" command to switch audio stacks

If You just installed this package it will switch stock audio stack to tinyalsa (VoIP-aware) stack, and running alsas again will switch tinyalsa back to stock (GSM-aware) stack. Please run "alsas stock" to select stock audio stack, "alsas tinyalsa" to select tinyalsa stack.

Changes is persistent, so please don't forget to switch audio stack back to stock after VoIP usage, or You will not hear anything when making outgoing GSM calls.

Dear Bubor, could You add this fix in first post to help people that sometimes need to use Skype to make voice call really hard even if GSM calls will be broken in Skype call time.
    @bubor this is what the Cyanogenmod team posted on their website. This may be the reason why your latest build has been having issues. According to them it should be fixed now. Maybe a new build for the Glide with the newest code will fix the SMS sending issues we've been having

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

posted update at 20140315, please test it.
    I've done new build cm-11-20140215-UNOFFICIAL-i927.zip , but I couldnt not test right now. PLease do it, and report back.