[Q] [HELP!] Bought P6 China version and got issues with Play Store

Search This thread

ron11110

Jan 20, 2012
so what do you ppl think?
I went to a local store trying to compare my p6 to the store p6.. could not notice any changes. Only the specs are not the same..
fake or not?

Last edited:

halman

Mar 20, 2012
Athens
I went to a local store trying to compare my p6 to the store p6.. could not notice any changes. Only the specs are not the same..
fake or not?

I think the phone is fake. The hardware you have is from Mediatek (mt6589) instead of k3v2oem1 from Huawei.

Also another one with similar problems where his phone is fake (Mediatek soc) is here

Reactions: ron11110

skyp6user

Dec 24, 2013
Pictures looks legit. And its hard to tell if its fake or not by just looking on the outside. But you must make sure all functions are working. Ive seen a fake s3 and couldnt tell the difference between legit and not.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

fake or not?

I agree... Just now i noticed the difference in hardware.. Its the same on the online store

parker5

Mar 7, 2014
fake or not?

it really is a replica, I have the same. I bought here aliexpress.com/snapshot/6016636049.html . I set myself CWM recovery and now I and Chinese and CWM recovery. But I have created the problem has deleted the APP and now the body hanging on the logo to Android. Firmware from the original Huawei k3v2oem1 not suitable. I already 3 days overwritten with manufacturers about the firmware, but they are every day tomorrow. This manufacturer ://bbs.hilive.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=22991&page=1&extra=#pid64223 . can anyone help drain the firmware you that you laid out for me? I would be grateful. 4255364.png

ron11110

Jan 20, 2012
it really is a replica, I have the same. I bought here aliexpress.com/snapshot/6016636049.html . I set myself CWM recovery and now I and Chinese and CWM recovery. But I have created the problem has deleted the APP and now the body hanging on the logo to Android. Firmware from the original Huawei k3v2oem1 not suitable. I already 3 days overwritten with manufacturers about the firmware, but they are every day tomorrow. This manufacturer ://bbs.hilive.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=22991&page=1&extra=#pid64223 . can anyone help drain the firmware you that you laid out for me? I would be grateful.View attachment 2618282

I did not get what you mean. But some of the information i did get was helpful.

parker5

Mar 7, 2014
I use the Google translator.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

help to find the firmware P6-U06-U06V100R001C17B117SP01 mt6589

nourudeen

Feb 26, 2014

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

we are in same shoes bro. I was having same problem from playstore, refuse to update, finally bricked phone trying to update with original rom. Lucky i install recovery before brick and now i need the rom. I have open dispute on aliexpress and seller says he is victim also because his supplier lied and runaway. he offer $120 refund but i ask for either totoal refund or refund $200 and also send me copy of the rom of product. now i wait and see. :(

ron11110

Jan 20, 2012
we are in same shoes bro. I was having same problem from playstore, refuse to update, finally bricked phone trying to update with original rom. Lucky i install recovery before brick and now i need the rom. I have open dispute on aliexpress and seller says he is victim also because his supplier lied and runaway. he offer $120 refund but i ask for either totoal refund or refund $200 and also send me copy of the rom of product. now i wait and see. :(

And what about the GPS? it works for you? :confused:

UPDATE about gps!
Used http://fix-my-gps.blogspot.co.il/ Worked PERFECT!

Parker5:
Try this http://pan.baidu.com/s/1Efrxs - I don't realy sure if it works.

Last edited:

nourudeen

Feb 26, 2014
And what about the GPS? it works for you? :confused:

UPDATE about gps!
Used http://fix-my-gps.blogspot.co.il/ Worked PERFECT!

Parker5:
Try this http://pan.baidu.com/s/1Efrxs - I don't realy sure if it works.

didnt try gps. my phone is bricked now until i get software. seller just refunded my whole money and say i keep product. i feel bad for him. i want give him $100 because he is also victim but he cant get me rom copy. pls someone should help me with a backup copy of this phone rom so that i can pay him too.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

nourudeen

Feb 26, 2014
now?

no, sellers within 5 days, saying, tomorrow...
has he sent ROM now? I need this ROM. if he has not, go to all express feedback and give him one star and say he is cheat who has sold you fake product and refuse to send u ROM. this will make him respond. pls send me copy of ROM when u receive:cowboy:

parker5

Mar 7, 2014
has he sent ROM now? I need this ROM. if he has not, go to all express feedback and give him one star and say he is cheat who has sold you fake product and refuse to send u ROM. this will make him respond. pls send me copy of ROM when u receive:cowboy:
Yes, sent. I have restored my phone.flashed SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1408.00

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

I can't add the link.

Last edited:
Reactions: nourudeen

nourudeen

Feb 26, 2014

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

I can't add the link.

Thank you. You are a life saver. Downloading now. Will let you know how far.:D

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Do you think we will get any update say kitkat for our clones? :laugh:
My seller actually refunded my money in full and say I should keep the phone too. He does not want phone again:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Do you think we will get any update say kitkat for our clones? :laugh:
My seller actually refunded my money in full and say I should keep the phone too. He does not want phone again:rolleyes:

Just downloaded. Its a .bin file type. How do I install?:confused:

parker5

Mar 7, 2014
on 4pda written in detail how to use SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1408.00. I installed as it's written there. do not put a checkmark from Preloader , is not recommended.

Top Liked Posts