Thanks Meter: 2,588

By flumpster, Senior Member on 15th August 2013, 08:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th August 2013, 02:34 PM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flumpster

Thank you very much for your kind donation Gary_O.

Well deserved! Thank you and the team for keeping our Primes pumped and primed for more!
The Following User Says Thank You to Gary_O For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gary_O Ad-Free

30th August 2013, 03:09 PM |#502  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rhondda Valleys

Donate to Me
More
Thank you also kr338r for that generous donation mate. It really is appreciated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flumpster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift flumpster Ad-Free
30th August 2013, 05:34 PM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
lost 3% battery over night undocked but lost 30% docked in 2 hours... , wonder what makes tha tablet so hot and uses up all the djuice, :/
30th August 2013, 06:00 PM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Hi again Flumpster
On every ROM 1.5, 2.2, 2.31 I have the same problem. Sometimes (by no reason) in down right corner when the watch is displayed on 4.1 launcher when I tap my finger to open ASUS quick settings nothing happends. It hangs and only solution to make it work is to restart the tablet.
Someone have this problem? Any solution?

Wysyłane z mojego Transformer Prime TF201 za pomocą Tapatalk 2
30th August 2013, 06:26 PM |#505  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rhondda Valleys

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukcinek

Hi again Flumpster
On every ROM 1.5, 2.2, 2.31 I have the same problem. Sometimes (by no reason) in down right corner when the watch is displayed on 4.1 launcher when I tap my finger to open ASUS quick settings nothing happends. It hangs and only solution to make it work is to restart the tablet.
Someone have this problem? Any solution?

Wysyłane z mojego Transformer Prime TF201 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

I have never encountered this sorry mate.

I'd also imagine that the team hasn't either or they would have told me.

Have you tried using the stock kernel to see if it still happens on that?
The Following User Says Thank You to flumpster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift flumpster Ad-Free
30th August 2013, 06:27 PM |#506  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rhondda Valleys

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShadowSwE

lost 3% battery over night undocked but lost 30% docked in 2 hours... , wonder what makes tha tablet so hot and uses up all the djuice, :/

Battery has been behaving lovely for me and the team since latest Hunds kernel. Both on and off the dock.

If you are sure that it is not an app causing it then see if it still happens with stock kernel. If it does then it is something your end.
The Following User Says Thank You to flumpster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift flumpster Ad-Free
30th August 2013, 06:28 PM |#507  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rhondda Valleys

Donate to Me
More
Thanks again to Thomasba for the donation mate. Glad to see so many of you are enjoying it
30th August 2013, 06:35 PM |#508  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flumpster

Thanks again to Thomasba for the donation mate. Glad to see so many of you are enjoying it

Good hard work and a good product deserves a few quid!

Well done and thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thomasba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thomasba Ad-Free
30th August 2013, 07:59 PM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Power drain
Hi awesome rom. I too am running into a lot of heat and battery use. Using RC2 which I had not found in other builds. Just my 2 cent's Every thing else seems fine. It even get's hot just play'n Dragon Play Poker in Power Saving Mode and Auto screen IPS+ though. Also when charging I'm getting a Bing Bing etc. then it truns on I am using an aftermarket charger. Is there any way around this? or maybe it can be taken into consideration for future roms maybe. Thank's for all your hard work that you do for us complaining leachers. You and your eam are awesome mates.
30th August 2013, 09:03 PM |#510  
Flag Akron,OH
Thanks Meter: 85

More
I love you flompy....

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to tower_gilead For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tower_gilead Ad-Free
30th August 2013, 09:40 PM |#511  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rhondda Valleys

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tower_gilead

I love you flompy....

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Love u 2 <3

Thank you very much for that donation matey
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flumpster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift flumpster Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)