FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[WM Kitchen] OsKitchen Zero v1.33.5: The Easiest & Most Complete Kitchen (20/10/2010)

1,119 posts
Thanks Meter: 22

By airxtreme, Retired Recognized Developer on 6th February 2010, 12:15 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th February 2010, 01:53 PM |#501  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag ಠ_ಠ
Thanks Meter: 700

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by airxtreme

Really? I tried the first raphael ROM you linked and it imported perfectly. Was the rom you have tried importing another one?

I tried all of them..
26th February 2010, 01:59 PM |#502  
OP Retired Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeadCpu

I tried all of them..

And what is the error now?
26th February 2010, 02:04 PM |#503  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag ಠ_ಠ
Thanks Meter: 700

More
Same error..
26th February 2010, 02:09 PM |#504  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeadCpu

Same error..

I have no idea then, it's like some of the tools aren't working properly (could easily be due to locked files). Can you try screenshotting the content of the ROM_Dump folder when that error appears?
26th February 2010, 02:45 PM |#505  
Flag Pilsen
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Hi,

I appreciate your work and that's the reason, why I must tell you - there's a problem with your latest kitchen version 1.15.

When I extract RUU_signed.nbh from this original TD2 ROM http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=629652, than I can't cook a ROM (I always get a platformrebuilder error...). I found out, that the problem is in file:

"Sources\ROM\Topaz\XIP\OEMXIPKernel\FLASHDRV.DLL\S 000"

I already extracted the same RUU_signed.nbh with an older kitchen version (I think 1.13) and when I use this older file, I can cook without errors.

I hope you understand my "english" and maybe it can help you...
26th February 2010, 04:06 PM |#506  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mari8b

Hi,

I appreciate your work and that's the reason, why I must tell you - there's a problem with your latest kitchen version 1.15.

When I extract RUU_signed.nbh from this original TD2 ROM http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=629652, than I can't cook a ROM (I always get a platformrebuilder error...). I found out, that the problem is in file:

I already extracted the same RUU_signed.nbh with an older kitchen version (I think 1.13) and when I use this older file, I can cook without errors.

I imported that same rom and had no prb crashes or other issues while cooking. Have you tried importing it again?
26th February 2010, 05:10 PM |#507  
Flag Malaga
Thanks Meter: 24

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I need a working cmd file for ervius kitchen to add support for that phone, do you know where to find one?

Umm, I have found only one visual kitchen for Omnia 2, I'm newbie, only cook my own ROMs for my old Elfin with your kitchen, so I don't know it's based on Ervius. Here is the link:
http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-...d-application/

It's a great app but too difficult for me...
26th February 2010, 07:32 PM |#508  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 277

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mari8b

Hi,

Did you try comparing them 1:1 those files? It seems pretty unlikely to get just one part of module damaged...

[czech ot] PS: v Praze mame lepsi pivo (Staropramen)
26th February 2010, 08:23 PM |#509  
Flag Pilsen

More
Quote:

I imported that same rom and had no prb crashes or other issues while cooking. Have you tried importing it again?

Yes, I tried importing again with the same result. Import itself was without any errors.

I'm confused. I tried it one more time (to be 100% sure) and this time ist's ok. Sorry for taking your time, but I was sure, there's a problem. I try to discover it more...
26th February 2010, 08:49 PM |#510  
Flag Pilsen

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OndraSter

Did you try comparing them 1:1 those files? It seems pretty unlikely to get just one part of module damaged...

[czech ot] PS: v Praze mame lepsi pivo (Staropramen)

Yes, I tried to comparing them 1:1 (in Total Commander). I really tried it then one more time with the same result. Later then I tried it third time, this time it's ok. I really don't understand...

[czech ot] PS: nevedel jsem, ze Staropramen je pivo!
26th February 2010, 09:27 PM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
great kitchen!
just tryed it and looks great! I just have one strange problem, when i build the rom, sometimes, it freezes when platformrebuilder is running. I can see it from task manager but it looks like it's not doing anything and i can wait hours and still nothing (no errors, no rom built).

Other times it works fine strange

Anyone with same problem? i'm using win7 32bits without UAC and running as admin
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)