Xposed and Snapchat?

Search This thread

merger3

Jun 12, 2017
Has anyone been able to get Xposed and Snapchat to work together? Rootcloak appears to be defunct and I haven't had any luck with ANRC. I found a module called surrogate that looks like it may be able to do it but I haven't the technical knowledge to use it.

Has anyone gotten it to work?

Spott07

Jun 14, 2015
Idaho
Has anyone been able to get Xposed and Snapchat to work together? Rootcloak appears to be defunct and I haven't had any luck with ANRC. I found a module called surrogate that looks like it may be able to do it but I haven't the technical knowledge to use it.

Well, there's a thread here on that very topic, with over 400 posts and nearly 270,000 views...do you think that might answer your question?

Yes I'm using xposed and snapchat it is possible.

I don't remember which version that was, but snapchat added something to prevent any user to login if xposed is installed, but there is a workaround!

First of all if you are going to logout often you might want to download Titanium backup ;p

1- uninstall completely xposed by flashing the correct uninstaller.zip (xposed app doesn't need to be uninstalled)

2- once xposed is uninstalled and your phone rebooted, login into snapchat you shouldn't get any errors

(Facultative trick, pretty useful if you encounter any problems or if you are going to logout of snapchat)
2.1- once you are logged in into snapchat, open Titanium backup and make a backup of snapchat app and data

3- when you are logged in into snapchat you can reboot in recovery and flash xposed framework again :p

If after reflashing xposed framework, you are somehow logged out, and you did make a backup with TB, you don't need to uninstall xposed again, just restore the data from your snapchat backup and there you go ! :p

If you have multiple accounts I recommend you to use Titanium backup, make a backup for each account you have and when you want to change account restore the data of the account you want to use.
(Simplest way would be to use Parallel Space from Play store to allow you multiple snapchat account )

Hope this helps, if you have any questions just ask.
If this helped you a thanks is appreciated ^^

Reactions: Dodge93

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park
For years (since 2014) I've had no problem with Snapchat, Xposed, and root. Even up to Oreo. Across devices and ROMs I just always restored Snapchat's data and all was good. Backing up whenever I updated to keep in line with Snapprefs module. Never logged out and never had to log in.
As of a couple of months ago Snap logged me out of all of my installations. Given that I multiboot on three devices that's over a dozen ROMs (addict that I am). Tried removing everything, reinstall, and restore data. Doesn't work. Just keep getting logged out.
Don't have a clue what my login is from so long ago. Didn't use it much anyway so called it quits. Still, a bummer.

LG G3 D851, PAC-ROM 6.0.1, MultiROM, XDA Legacy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yes I'm using xposed and snapchat it is possible.

I don't remember which version that was, but snapchat added something to prevent any user to login if xposed is installed, but there is a workaround!

First of all if you are going to logout often you might want to download Titanium backup ;p

1- uninstall completely xposed by flashing the correct uninstaller.zip (xposed app doesn't need to be uninstalled)

2- once xposed is uninstalled and your phone rebooted, login into snapchat you shouldn't get any errors

(Facultative trick, pretty useful if you encounter any problems or if you are going to logout of snapchat)
    2.1- once you are logged in into snapchat, open Titanium backup and make a backup of snapchat app and data

3- when you are logged in into snapchat you can reboot in recovery and flash xposed framework again :p

If after reflashing xposed framework, you are somehow logged out, and you did make a backup with TB, you don't need to uninstall xposed again, just restore the data from your snapchat backup and there you go ! :p

If you have multiple accounts I recommend you to use Titanium backup, make a backup for each account you have and when you want to change account restore the data of the account you want to use.
    (Simplest way would be to use Parallel Space from Play store to allow you multiple snapchat account )

Hope this helps, if you have any questions just ask.
    If this helped you a thanks is appreciated ^^