Some one please help!!!!

Search This thread

nottys4

Dec 13, 2013
i ahve tried to install a custom rom but it didnt flash properly, and i tried to do a restore of my stock rom but its not on my phone anymore all i can do is put the phone into bootloader and recovery, i have my stock rom backed up on my pc, but i cant find a way of getting my pc to recognise the phone to enable me to get the stock rom installed, my 400pound htc one might as well be a paperweight at this rate!!

surly there is a way i can get acess to the internal sd card??

BenPope

Dec 20, 2007
will that work even tho i only have acess to boot loader and recovery?

also will i loose root?

It depends on the recovery, but it works in TWRP.

It is the ROM that is rooted, so if you sideload a non-rooted ROM and flash it, you will lose root. It seems you don't have a working ROM, so you don't "have" root.

nottys4

Dec 13, 2013
It depends on the recovery, but it works in TWRP.

It is the ROM that is rooted, so if you sideload a non-rooted ROM and flash it, you will lose root. It seems you don't have a working ROM, so you don't "have" root.

i had root and a custom rom on my phone but i reflashed a differnt rom and it wouldnt load only to realise i didnt have the working rom on my phone, ive tried adb side load and its not working, i followed the tutorial step by step???

any suggestions

BenPope

Dec 20, 2007
i had root and a custom rom on my phone but i reflashed a differnt rom and it wouldnt load only to realise i didnt have the working rom on my phone, ive tried adb side load and its not working, i followed the tutorial step by step???

any suggestions

Let me correct you. You had a custom ROM that was rooted.

My suggestion is to fix the problem.

I can't help you because:

1) I don't know what recovery you have
2) I don't know what tutorial you followed
3) I don't know in which way it is "not working"

I suggest you flash TWRP 2.6.3.4 and use adb sideload.

nottys4

Dec 13, 2013
Let me correct you. You had a custom ROM that was rooted.

My suggestion is to fix the problem.

I can't help you because:

1) I don't know what recovery you have
2) I don't know what tutorial you followed
3) I don't know in which way it is "not working"

I suggest you flash TWRP 2.6.3.4 and use adb sideload.

i have twrp 2.6.3.3

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2559200
thats the tutorial

it wont load any rom says it cant read the rom

bored_stupid

Jul 10, 2011
Hereford
Get hold of a OTG cable. Put the ROM from the PC onto a USB stick and then flash it through your recovery using the OTG cable

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

nottys4

Dec 13, 2013
Get hold of a OTG cable. Put the ROM from the PC onto a USB stick and then flash it through your recovery using the OTG cable

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

fanstastic idea but i need my phone to be able to boot back up to install super su and it cant because i dont have a rom installed on it, any idea of where i can get a stock unrooted rom from my m7 international?

nottys4

Dec 13, 2013
i am completly stuck!!!!! is someone willing to connect to me via skype and help me out as i need my phone bacl on asap and dont know how to do it!!!

nottys4

Dec 13, 2013
You need to get adb working on your PC or you could try what bored_stupid is suggesting. You are a long why from requiring supersu at this point.

are you able to have a chat with me on skype please and explain this in more detail, i've done so much in the past few days i dont even know where i am anymore

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Try to be more precise! Which rom are your trying to flash? Give a link!

all the commands that i sent are in the tutoruial that i shared
If you have posted a screenshot of your cmd prompt maybe we could pinpoint why its failing.

fanstastic idea but i need my phone to be able to boot back up to install super su and it cant because i dont have a rom installed on it, any idea of where i can get a stock unrooted rom from my m7 international?
You don't even have a working rom so why are you still talking about root??? You don't need root to use a usb otg cable to flash a rom.

Make sure you have the latest android sdk installed on your computer and latest htc drivers.

Post the output of fastboot getvar all minus imei/sn

nottys4

Dec 13, 2013
Try to be more precise! Which rom are your trying to flash? Give a link!

If you have posted a screenshot of your cmd prompt maybe we could pinpoint why its failing.

You don't even have a working rom so why are you still talking about root??? You don't need root to use a usb otg cable to flash a rom.

Make sure you have the latest android sdk installed on your computer and latest htc drivers.

Post the output of fastboot getvar all minus imei/sn

many thanks guys for your help i managed to get my phone back online again!! but i now have another problem...

hi there after completely messing my phone up i managed to get this rom back on and working!! but my phone gives this error message:

There was a problem communicating with google servers.

try again later.

does anyone know why this is??

anybody else having issues with thier google account??

Softor4pda

Feb 24, 2014
Sankt-Peterburg
anybody else having issues with thier google account??

It is problem globally! Google is experiencing major error with sync servers.

or try this: go to accounts.google.com and in security (left panel) go to the list of 3rd party applications that are using your Google credentials and start revoking the applications that you no longer use.

Last edited: