[Q] I'm a NOOB in NEED of Advise from the BEST! I feel I've come 2 the right spot...

Search This thread

POUNDPUPPY420

Jun 7, 2014
Hey guys, I've heard y'all are the Best! I have a couple of DUMB QUESTIONS. I HAVEA VERIZON MOTOROLA DROID ULTRA RED. I WANT TO ROOT. IM SCARED, I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING. DONT WANT TO BRICK MY PHONE. HOW CAN I SAFELY DO IT? IM A SINGLE FATHER OF 2, MOM DIED TWO YRS AGO. THEY USE MY MOBILE WIFI FOR HOMEWORK, FUN, ETC. WITHOUT IT THEY HAVE NO WAY OF DOING THE THINGS THEY ENJOY. THEY HAVE VERY LITTLE. I BARELY CAN AFFORD IT ANYMORE. BILLS FROM THE CARRIER AR INSANE! I NEED TO ROOT, BUT IM SCARED. WHAT DO I DO? ALSO IF I DID ROOT AND HAD MY WIFI, WOULD I STILL NEED MY 7 GBS OF DATA I PAY A TON OF CASH FOR? WOULD I NEED IT? IM DUMB ABOUT THIS STUFF...PLEASE HELP

Cepillado

Jun 5, 2014
You should calm down a little bit, if you really want to root your phone you should search in the forums for a good tutorial, and make sure you do everything as it shows. And are you sure that you need to root your phone? you should really know why do you want to root your phone before rooting it.

Kobro

Nov 21, 2013
Rooting is totally unnecessary, dont sweat it. there is some things you can only do with root, but if you are unsure if you should or not, and dont have a clear reason of why to root, then dont bother. its a risky proccess, and for someone who probably is not a power user, there is no real reason.
and your internet data, (and calls and texts) are the same even if you do root, you will not have any changes, since that is on the sim card, not the phone itself, so even if you root, nothing will happen to your gb.

Press Thanks if i helped!

D

Deleted member 5402212

Like all other's reply, I would also suggest you to keep calm and stay happy. :)
And about rooting your phone, Rooting isnt neccessary for you as you are handing it to your children the most, so just keep your phone as it is.
Good luck with your life. And again keep SMILING :)