FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.1+] YouTube Downloader v6.7

1,587 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,398
 
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd March 2019, 09:12 AM |#3671  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda_dentex

yes might be... Please send me a logcat via the app. Look into settings (scroll down).

I sent. I'm really thankful for the application.
 
 
3rd March 2019, 09:26 AM |#3672  
xda_dentex's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6,398
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uli martin

I sent. I'm really thankful for the application.

Answered.
The problem is:
"could not load library liblame.so needed by ffmpeg" (not found). Never seen such error. Uninstall / reinstall may fix it. Maybe it can happen if you update the system (new Android version)? Not sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to xda_dentex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda_dentex Ad-Free
3rd March 2019, 02:29 PM |#3673  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda_dentex

Answered.
The problem is:
"could not load library liblame.so needed by ffmpeg" (not found). Never seen such error. Uninstall / reinstall may fix it. Maybe it can happen if you update the system (new Android version)? Not sure.

I'm back in version 6.6.1 and it works perfectly.
3rd March 2019, 03:29 PM |#3674  
xda_dentex's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6,398
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uli martin

I'm back in version 6.6.1 and it works perfectly.

So you basically uninstalled v6.6.2 and installed 6.6.1... Right?
If the answer is "yes", please reinstall v6.6.2 (over this one) and let me know. Thanks.
3rd March 2019, 04:26 PM |#3675  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda_dentex

So you basically uninstalled v6.6.2 and installed 6.6.1... Right?
If the answer is "yes", please reinstall v6.6.2 (over this one) and let me know. Thanks.

Yeah, it's still working. Thanks.
3rd March 2019, 04:44 PM |#3676  
xda_dentex's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6,398
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uli martin

Yeah, it's still working. Thanks.

Great.
4th March 2019, 10:38 AM |#3677  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Subtitles
Is it possible to download youtube videos with subtitles/captions?
4th March 2019, 11:06 AM |#3678  
xda_dentex's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6,398
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oidicle

Is it possible to download youtube videos with subtitles/captions?

Sorry, not possible with this app.
The Following User Says Thank You to xda_dentex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda_dentex Ad-Free
5th March 2019, 01:07 PM |#3679  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda_dentex

Did you notice "they" removed the 3gp format? It's gone.

Not surprised. They had already dropped them to crappy servers, I could DL 720p faster then 144 3gp. They just made it offical.
9th March 2019, 07:46 AM |#3680  
scandiun's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 947
 
More
@xda_dentex could it be possible to download subtitles too? I've noticed that JDownloader 2 can download more "streams" than your android app.
11th March 2019, 07:23 PM |#3681  
xda_dentex's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6,398
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandiun

@xda_dentex could it be possible to download subtitles too? I've noticed that JDownloader 2 can download more "streams" than your android app.

Hi,
no, it's not possible to download subs with this app.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xda_dentex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda_dentex Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adfree, youtube downloader android dentex free

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes