[ROM][ICS][P920] First ICS 4.0.4 Full 3D ROM Ported From SU760

Search This thread

arkaz99

Jul 19, 2009
Bratislava
Sent from my LG-SU760 using xda app-developers app

If i try it with battery in it enter doenload mode but lgflashtool dont detect phone. But pc recognised it like lg etc. Com port 41.

idriff

Mar 26, 2012
i flashed LGP920AT-00-V21e-EUR-XXX-APR-19-2012+0_CP.fls and now the phone reboots everytime

Pesach85

Dec 20, 2010
Apricena
i flashed LGP920AT-00-V21e-EUR-XXX-APR-19-2012+0_CP.fls and now the phone reboots everytime

Have you flashed it before the ICS rom?

It shouldn't make difference but i flashed it AFTER the ICS rom with SU760 baseband

anyway just repeat all the flashes (supposing you will flash all in the correct way)

Last edited:

libertine99

Feb 2, 2011
oh, I think I can make a few people happy now, and the words are v20A :)

more per accident: I tried this baseband, and it solved all my problems -> 3G-access now in austria, and probably whole europe
-> as it seems to be behaving differently with different providers, I dont want to promise too much, but please try:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1668541

just take the .fls-file from the zip and flash it,
btw, I did edit the filename again, to LGP920AT-00-V20A-EUR-XXX-APR-19-2012+0_CP.fls

tested it a few minutes now and everythings fine, since its quite old, im not sure about ghostcalls though
(anyone knows about them in 21A?)

(and thanks again to xbsall, wonderful work!)

flo

ps: anyone rooted yet? doesnt seem to work for me

Last edited:
Reactions: kicka and xbsall

Pesach85

Dec 20, 2010
Apricena
oh, I think I can make a few people happy now, and the words are v20A :)

more per accident: I tried this baseband, and it solved all my problems -> 3G-access now in austria, and probably whole europe
-> as it seems to be behaving differently with different providers, I dont want to promise too much, but please try:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1668541

just take the .fls-file from the zip and flash it,
btw, I did edit the filename again, to LGP920AT-00-V20A-EUR-XXX-APR-19-2012+0_CP.fls

tested it a few minutes now and everythings fine, since its quite old, im not sure about ghostcalls though
(anyone knows about them in 21A?)

(and thanks again to xbsall, wonderful work!)

flo

ps: anyone rooted yet? doesnt seem to work for me

yeah it worked for me the SU760 root method which is in the firm of xbsall :)

idriff

Mar 26, 2012
Have you flashed it before the ICS rom?

It shouldn't make difference but i flashed it AFTER the ICS rom with SU760 baseband

anyway just repeat all the flashes (supposing you will flash all in the correct way)

yes but i flashed after flashing the XBSA404_CP.fls
what i did was flash XBSA404_CP.bin >> XBSA404_CP.fls >> LGP920AT-00-V21e-EUR-XXX-APR-19-2012+0_AP.fls
and got the reboots and also screen was acting weird

btw also get this error everytime i flash a .fls
err.jpg

Last edited:

xbsall

Feb 14, 2012
Home
dont want to go too much off topic, but: which usb-connecton type did you choose on phone ( it tried all of them)?
when i start it, normally connected, it just started a daemon on PC, and is stuck forever... many thanks

Enable USB DEBUGGING AND UNKNOWN SOURCES like we always do when we root android phones and use CHARGING MODE

Sent from my LG-P920 4.0.4 ICS using xda app-developers app

Reactions: ipapun4545

libertine99

Feb 2, 2011
actually this seems all fine, but it just says daemon started successfully and thats it. but not a problem for here, thanks anyway, will try later

Enable USB DEBUGGING AND UNKNOWN SOURCES like we always do when we root android phones and use CHARGING MODE

idriff

Mar 26, 2012

is it normal to not get LG CDMA serial port after flashing ICS?
cuz after that i only get lg mobile usb serial port

arkaz99

Jul 19, 2009
Bratislava
oh guys i have serious problem. i try to get back on GB flash was sucess but now after startup phone show only LG logo on 1-2 seconds than shut down . nothing more. i can enter download mode. any ideas ? thanks

EDIT: Phone starts if i flash ICS back. but cannot go back on GB .

Last edited:

Pesach85

Dec 20, 2010
Apricena
Anyway the sensitive key issue could be in:

1) some file of /system/etc

2) some file of /system/lib

3) kernel (less probable)

Changing /system/usr already tested with no success (key files *.kl taken from ICS P990 rom)

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

oh guys i have serious problem. i try to get back on GB flash was sucess but now after startup phone show only LG logo on 1-2 seconds than shut down . nothing more. i can enter download mode. any ideas ? thanks

EDIT: Phone starts if i flash ICS back. but cannot go back on GB .

have you flashed this one: http://d-h.st/RC5 ?

Reactions: xbsall

xbsall

Feb 14, 2012
Home
Anyway the sensitive key issue could be in:

1) some file of /system/etc

2) some file of /system/lib

3) kernel (less probable) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Changing /system/usr already tested with no success (key files *.kl taken from ICS P990 rom)

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

have you flashed this one: http://d-h.st/RC5 ?

:D :D

Pesach85

Dec 20, 2010
Apricena
Ok kernel

Doing some little research the config of capacitive buttons should be in:

/sys/devices/platform/omap/omap4-keypad

Answers: Could the tweak/mod to do be sort of "underside" areas calibration of touchscreen?

Where to put the hands? :)

Last edited:

halleyrokz

Everything Went FIne, Except Signal Strength

I first Flashed the Bin File, Then I flashed the FLS file. Now the signal started giving me problem, sometime on (max) and sometimes off and other times low (one bar). So flashed with v18a Baseband and the signal Quality went To Max Always. And I am from India on Aircel network.

2 things that Annoys me in this ROM is the Camera and Second the notification bar does not pull down. Anyone with solution.

One more thing, While flashing I did not remove my battery (Holding the up button with the battery in did not make the OMAP dialog pop up)

xbsall

Feb 14, 2012
Home
Notification bar doesnt pull down?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Offical ICS for P920 is now available from LG so this thread will be locked

DO NOT USE THIS ROM ANYMORE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    image_thumb%25255B1%25255D.png

Original Thread:
    [ROM][ICS][P920] First ICS 4.0.4 Full 3D ROM Ported From SU760

ICSXBSALL.jpg

2011_ics_update_available_0.jpg

Videos:

Photos:

Screenshot_2012_10_29_19_52_29.png
    Screenshot_2012_10_29_19_52_45.png

Screenshot_2012_10_29_19_53_27.png
    2012_10_26_20_38_46.jpg

Screenshot_2012_10_29_19_53_57.png
    Screenshot_2012_10_29_19_53_50.png

Screenshot_2012_10_29_19_57_09.png
    Screenshot_2012_10_29_19_58_07.png

2012_10_26_02_05_14.jpg
    2012_10_26_02_17_55.jpg

!!! NOW HIT THAT THANKS BUTTON !!!

About ICS on P920:
    I guess you have read the news in the [ALL ICS / JELLYBEAN] Related Topics / Requests / Questions [xbsall has ported ICS]
    This is what you have all been waiting for the last 1? 2? 3? 4? 5? 6? months... (or more)
    This is the FIRST ICS FULL 3D ROM for the P920.
    This is a direct port from SU760 (KOREAN O3D) modified to work on the P920.
    This one is NOT rooted NOT cleaned from bloatware its 100% STOCK V30B.

!!!TAKE ALL OF YOUR FILES FROM YOUR PHONE AND INTERNAL SDCARD CAUSE EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE DELETED!!!!

Installation:
    Download ROM file XBSA404.rar.
    In the rar file you will find two files ..
    One is a bin the other is an fls.
    Flash them both with LG Flashtool like you normally do, they are already modified to work with P920.

Enjoy...

Multilanguage Support?
    Languages: User Interface is only available in Korean and English.

Known Bugs:
    Camera is upside/down. (For 2D use CAM360 Application from Google Playstore go to setting and use Direction Revise to fix it)
    Capasitive keys search button is acting as a back button.
    SMS Messages are only 80 characters.
    FM Radio: Does't work with Gingerbread/Froyo app.

Basebands:
    I have created baseband thread with so far WORKING Basebands info ICS Basebands

Root:
    [GUIDE] [TOOL] Rooting the "First ICS 4.0.4 Full 3D ROM Ported From SU760"

ClockWorkMod/TWRP:
    Yes Rezzsha has found it. Good work Rezzsha :good:
    Working (temp)TWRP /CWM recovery for ICS Port

Bloatware:
    Yes this is FULL of SKT bloatware because it's an OFFICIAL SU760 ROM.
    After you ROOT it you have to remove them yourself.
    A few tips what is needed and what is not you cn get from this post.
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=33373662&postcount=521

P.S Just like with every other ROM or modification once again i have to say that i don't take any responsibility if something happens to your phone by using this ROM...

Some Help:
    LG FlashTool Guide
    More help about Flashtool http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=33332970&postcount=368

Downgrade:
    In case you want to downgrade to Gingerbread go [GUIDE] [P920] [SU760] Resurrection Guide (Lets get those brick's fixed...) and flash BOOTV21E ROM..
    Read the Guide and if that doesn't work i can't help you more.

Will there be a Custom ICS ROM?
    Custom ROM will be Uploaded only if LG don't release ICS for P920.

Question's/Answer's:
    Q: If something doesn't work or i get bricked can i send you my TeamViewer ID to help me?
    A: Yes you can but i won't do it. I already spend 4 days to Port this and another 4 days helping people with Teamviewer, answering to posts, answering to pm's and trying to organise this so people would know what to do. Sorry but i can't help more. If you don't know how to do it just don't do it.
    Q: Will there be a Porting Guide?
    A: No there won't be a Porting Guide and that's for your own safety.
    Experienced Developer's probably know now how i Ported this ROM and if you are willing to try porting this again or porting another ROM and you get bricked don't ask for help from me. Maybe an experienced user will be willing to help you.
    Q: This ROM is buggy i don't like it! Gingerbread was better! tell me when LG will Release an ICS Official ROM for P920?
    A: I don't know. I am not LG Support. Go back to Gingerbread and wait until they make one.
    Q: Is there a way that i can repay this with a Donation?
    A No. I did this because i wanted to give ICS to P920 users. You can press this threads Thanks Button.

Special Thanks:
    WKPARK , Samno , Marti701 , defcomg , Pandaball, adixtra , The Dark Lestat , iodak , arsen4oo , berni987654321 and the rest of XDA community..
    [/QUOTE]
    yes but dont expect that now from me.

I ll post the custom and rooted rom when i ll have it ready
    OK FIRST CUSTOM ICS ROM WILL BE AVAILABLE IN NEW THREAD WITHIN THE DAY

Rooted and cleaned..

2012_10_26_15_54_55.jpg

2012_10_26_15_53_48.jpg

2012_10_26_15_52_56.jpg
    i m using the su760 baseband on the p920 i dont know about p925 you will have to try.
    if you dont flash the su760 baseband the rom will be useless and constantly rebooting from the first minute..
    Weirdest thing just happend my o3d just froze now only cm7 based rom seem to boot stock rom refuse to boot oh well guess it knows ics has arrived

It just wants an icecream.. :D