sprint s4 mini

Search This thread

hozbee

Aug 5, 2009
I have been messing around with the roms for the GT-I9195 lte and installing them on the sprint galaxy s4 mini SPH-L520. I have the roms receiving a signal. Everything works but sound the back button and the menu botton so i have been using navigation bar to bypass that issue. Could someone assist me in making a rom update to fix the sound and hardware buttons to work to complete a rom. Everything worka but thoss to issues. To get the signal to work I used advanced signal info to change it to cdma from gsm. All I need is a flashable zip to fix the issues that would be awesome.

Last edited:

arco68

Recognized Developer
Oct 11, 2010
You need a proper kernel built for your device, as the hardware varies slightly from the regular mini. Also for proper cdma support, rom needs to be built with it and the original RIL libs from stock rom should be used. Latest updates I did to msm8930-common kernel should contain everything needed for the US devices. Shouldn't be too hard to get working for someone owning the device and has some experience with building roms.

Since you're on a cdma device, the following in build.prop should be changed from:

telephony.lteOnGsmDevice=1

to

telephony.lteOnCdmaDevice=1