Where is it possible to buy a genuine HTC One x screen assembly kit?

Search This thread

Medvednic

Oct 2, 2011
Hello,
I've broke my HTC one X screen long time ago and didn't want to pay a shop for the replacement, first I bought a screen+digitizer+middle frame from a Chinese ebay retailer - it turned to be fake, and he refused to refund me.
than I bought the same part from etradesupply - turned to be fake (the glass isn't gorilla glass and poor color reproduction).
so here is my question: is there an option to buy a 100% genuine screen assembly from a site/ebay retailer that ships internationally?
note: I have the international version.

high_voltage

Jun 7, 2011
Hello,
I've broke my HTC one X screen long time ago and didn't want to pay a shop for the replacement, first I bought a screen+digitizer+middle frame from a Chinese ebay retailer - it turned to be fake, and he refused to refund me.
than I bought the same part from etradesupply - turned to be fake (the glass isn't gorilla glass and poor color reproduction).
so here is my question: is there an option to buy a 100% genuine screen assembly from a site/ebay retailer that ships internationally?
note: I have the international version.
Saw few on ebay, but they had in the description even the screen variant(3 manufacturers)/model. They are pricey tho.