Good news..knock code for ATT..

Search This thread
P

podagee

I check everyday and found this link so i guess its now rolling out...knock code,immersive apps,performanc in browser etc
http://www.mobileburn.com/22752/news/lg-g2-android-44-kitkat-update-rolling-out-now-to-att...

UPDATE!!! The thread provided was edited by author because knock code was not in the update. It is a month old displaying the kk update we had on 2.23.13. All we can do is hope the newest update is released for our carrier(ATT)soon.

Last edited:
P

podagee

Has anyone gotten it yet? Im on cm11 so i cant know as of right now.

bl0wndiff

Feb 18, 2014
Well this was expected sooner or later since F320L got update with Knock Code and Immersive mode. As it was when the kitkat update was rolling out, D800 first got it, then D801, and then D802 International version. Hope D802 get's it soon, because I don't want put any custom ROM to get Immersive mode :)

P

podagee

well i cant even get the 5.9mb update. it keeps saying cannot update????????????

P

podagee

Are you rooted or is your phone in any way modified?

nope. went back to completely stock. after 3 or 4 factory resets and live chat with ATT i tried a last factory reset and checked it with data on not wifi. it showed the update so i connected to wifi, and i got it.
it seemed to only work without doing the gmail account and stuff. weird??

but on a different note, it hasnt been released yet. so ill be remaining stock for the update whuch should be happening very soon i hope....

bl0wndiff

Feb 18, 2014
LG France has revealed that there is update to be expected for D802 which fixes hissing sound in earplugs, however no information about knock code though.

votinh

Jul 6, 2011
Since my phone is damaged and touchscreen isn't functioning, Knock-Code isn't my interest anymore :( but wish you guys enjoy it.

wargreymon89

Sep 11, 2012
lg-ambassadoren.tk
Well this was expected sooner or later since F320L got update with Knock Code and Immersive mode. As it was when the kitkat update was rolling out, D800 first got it, then D801, and then D802 International version. Hope D802 get's it soon, because I don't want put any custom ROM to get Immersive mode :)

All phones with KitKat already has support for Immersive Mode.

P

podagee

is anyone reading the article?
its stating that ATT is promising us more with performance and battery life. knock code is part of the update.please read the link in the op

votinh

Jul 6, 2011
If you believe what ATT promising things, especially "better battery", you will be very disappointed.

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
is anyone reading the article?
its stating that ATT is promising us more with performance and battery life. knock code is part of the update.please read the link in the op

I feel like the person that wrote that article might be misinformed because I checked the att and there is still no update with knock code I expect it for around may/june

P

podagee

I feel like the person that wrote that article might be misinformed because I checked the att and there is still no update with knock code I expect it for around may/june

Yes as i posted above i have confirmed that there is no update as of yet. Hopefully it will be happening soon. Its okay cause i needed to return to atock unrooted. Actually enjoying it now with no issues that i was having previously

iall5tar

Apr 1, 2011
WinCity
Good news but for Vodafone Spain and they already realease an update 20b and Knock Code works like a charm. No Bluetooth bug and no Hising noise! =)

Edit: if you root it knock code still works, but when you install the recovery with autorec knock code doesn't work properly. And also we lose the feature knock on.
Also when I flashed it via pc I couldn't do a hard.reset with the.combo buttons. So I did it.via settings.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: albsat
P

podagee

Good news but for Vodafone Spain and they already realease an update 20b and Knock Code works like a charm. No Bluetooth bug and no Hising noise! =)

Edit: if you root it knock code still works, but when you install the recovery with autorec knock code doesn't work properly.
Also when I flashed it via pc I couldn't do a hard.reset with the.combo buttons. So I did it.via settings.

Cheers

thanks for the info

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Edit: if you root it knock code still works, but when you install the recovery with autorec knock code doesn't work properly. And also we lose the feature knock on.

Cheers
    I have a question. What is your phone variant? Is it D802? If so, can you link kdz from lgmobile? :)

My phone variant is D802 the international one. (but from vodafone)
    Here is the link: csmgdl.lgmobile.com/dn/downloader.dev?fileKey=FW774595432109876543213/D80220B_00.kdz
    I try to flash TOT file ,doedn't work too. :crying:

try this solution

Solution

* 3845#*802# > setting > update touch firmware

work.....:laugh: