Huawei Sonic U8650 - (root, custom rom, integrate flash, general topic)

Search This thread

tohotom

Dec 14, 2013
Headset problem

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I couldn't find other. Please point me to the right direction if you know a more relevant forum for this question.

So the problem is that whenever I listen to music with this phone with the headset plugged in, and I touch the headset connector the music stops playing. It does it with all the headsets I tried, so the problem is in the phone, not the headset
The question is if any of you have experience such problem or have any idea if this can be solved easily?

nisan92

Jan 18, 2014
How to remove the rom ?

I have rooted my device and install the zad rom . But now i am not comfortable with this. So please let me know if there any way to remove this rom and go back to original rom. I just only need the rooted device with orginal rom.

My apology for my bad English. hope you all will understand.

Oh , I did forgot to create backup. :(

dangerzone

Sep 18, 2007
Google Nexus 4
Google Nexus 5
whenever I listen to music with this phone with the headset plugged in, and I touch the headset connector the music stops playing.

I had the same problem on a different model phone --- it's something intermittent in the headphone jack, unfortunately.

What I did: I brought it to a shop where the guys reflowed the solder for the jack, and it set me back about US$25.

What I SHOULD have done: Switched to a bluetooth headset!!

spelicio

Dec 14, 2014
please help me

I have a huawei sonic u8650 and have just install while you describe in you form. I have the problem that I can't open Wifi because it say "error" and so I can't install true market some app while camera. Good I hope that you can help me for solve this problem.

1000 thanks
Spelicio

Top Liked Posts