XDA Android App - Problems / Bugs / Feature Requests etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10
With XDA labs I get notifications, when updates are available, in this case magisk manager. But there are still no notifications, when someone replies to a subscribed thread.
In the settings is the option "notify for new PMs, quotes and mentions" does that mean, that it isn't possible to get push notifications for new replies on subscribed threads?

Gesendet von meinem HTC 10 mit Tapatalk
You can try to set notification option when you subscribe to a thread in browser.
Then enable the notification option in xda lab app that you mentioned in your post.
Maybe it works ... worth a try.

BTW ... In subscribed threads, threads with new/unread posts are displayed in bold ;)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8 using XDA Labs

Reactions: Sachin

woodman

Moderator Emeritus
Jul 21, 2012
🌲 France
OnePlus 7T
With XDA labs I get notifications, when updates are available, in this case magisk manager. But there are still no notifications, when someone replies to a subscribed thread.
In the settings is the option "notify for new PMs, quotes and mentions" does that mean, that it isn't possible to get push notifications for new replies on subscribed threads?

Gesendet von meinem HTC 10 mit Tapatalk
No, XDA Labs doesn't allow to receive push notification when someone posts a new comment in a subscribed thread. It's not a bug it's a choice. You can only receive push notifications when you're mentioned, quoted or when you receive PMs (and when new apps or xposed updates are available).

Also please read here below if you want to work around this:

https://xdaforums.com/android/apps-games/labs-t3241866/post74763358

woodman

Moderator Emeritus
Jul 21, 2012
🌲 France
OnePlus 7T
Hi,

The xperia xz2 is not available in the searching choices while you're searching for it.

Also you're not able to subscribe to XZ2 forum section.

Thanks
It's a known issue which has been reported here and there already but I have personally no reply yet. Anyway I've just forwarded your report to the admins! :)
Thanks!

riccetto80

Jul 13, 2013
Xiaomi Mi A1
OPPO A72
hello, xda labs app installed yesterday!

what i dont find/missing is a option to show only apps who can be found only on xda and not in google play, like mixplorer for example.

also, there are no way to order the apps for review vote/number of downloads, or im unable to find the option!

Just to quickly clarify @riccetto80...

The OP on this thread states that it was meant for the Tapatalk based XDA App.

At the time this thread was created, the Tapatalk XDA App was the only one out.

Sometime later on, an in house App was released called the "XDA One" (that has its own thread) and later on the XDA Labs was released.

Just a little Fun Fact... LMAO! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UNLESS asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my SM-G900V device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Although I'm nothing todo with the XDA Android Tapa-talk based app - I thought it was about time we had a single thread for all discussions making it easier for the powers that be to monitor and give feedback via.

Feel free to ask questions about it's use and report any faults you find. You can also ask for new features, but I cannot promise they will ever be delivered.

N.B. The mods will be merging questions about the app into here from the "About" forum also.

So, have at it...

[Insert witty picture here]

Dave
    As mentioned by others, XDA are working on there own mobile app (getting away from Crapatalk) as well as a mobile version of XDA. These are probably higher up the priority list right now, but an update to the existing XDA app will be coming out soon
    Just a bit of a status update:

We had a meeting with Tapatalk last week and are preparing an update for the app that will fix the freezes and also give multiple choices for themes.

--------------------
    Sent from the my rooted Galaxy S III using Verizon's fast LTE network.
    I'm currently rebuilding the search index which knocks the "Participated threads" tab offline in the app. It will be back as soon as the reindex is done.
    XDA/Tapatalk apps are down atm. Server admin working on fixing this asap

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think! XDA, mobile wisdom, not a n00b feeding ground!!