[Q] Battery for Trophy

Search This thread
Dec 27, 2010
Tallinn
Found a website that offers better batteries for trophy( also for other phones). Has anybody had any experience with them?

Anyways the battery I am looking at the moment is this:

mugen-power-batteries[dot]com/htc/htc-7-trophy-t8686-htc-spark/mugen-power-1800mah-extended-battery-for-htc-7-trophy-t8686-htc-spark.html

mpe0426

Jul 8, 2008
Thanks for the link. I ordered it and got the 1800 mAh today.
The phone is currently running of its first full charge, so atleast it works. :)
Will get back with impressions of battery power later. Perhaps I will try to do some tests.

robgmun

Apr 6, 2007
Thanks for the link. I ordered it and got the 1800 mAh today.
The phone is currently running of its first full charge, so atleast it works. :)
Will get back with impressions of battery power later. Perhaps I will try to do some tests.

Any update? The 1300 battery is truely shocking, i have to recharge every single day!!

Would love to have a longer lasting battery

mpe0426

Jul 8, 2008
Any update? The 1300 battery is truely shocking, i have to recharge every single day!!

Would love to have a longer lasting battery

Well, it certainly gives me longer battery life compared with the original battery. Though I can't say exactly how much longer, if it is the specced 50%; haven't conducted any tests yet.

DavidinCT

Jun 2, 2006
Someplace in CT
Well, it certainly gives me longer battery life compared with the original battery. Though I can't say exactly how much longer, if it is the specced 50%; haven't conducted any tests yet.

I also would love to hear real world tests of how well it works. Getting a day and 1/2 would be great with out making the phone bigger...

Makes me wonder why HTC didn't put a 1500+ mah battery in the first place...

matthijs81

Jul 29, 2006
's-Gravenhage
Have been using the above described battery for 3 days now. I don't sense a positive difference, in fact I feel that it is running out of battery a lot sooner then the original one.

ov2rey

Feb 6, 2008
Found a website that offers better batteries for trophy( also for other phones). Has anybody had any experience with them?

mugen-power-batteries[dot]com/htc/htc-7-trophy-t8686-htc-spark/mugen-power-1800mah-extended-battery-for-htc-7-trophy-t8686-htc-spark.html

sorry dude this web site u posted.. i can't enter

do u have the correct link?

Reactions: DavidinCT

Atrixx

Jul 25, 2009
Melbourne
Im also looking at one of these, but ive heard mixed opinions, some say it works, some say its pointless. Theres no consistent reviews, but i guess thats what you can expect from something coming from hong kong

leland_jr

Feb 22, 2009
HTC sells a 1500 mah battery that fits into the same case. I'm thinking of getting that, at least just to have a backup battery.

Do any of these other batteries fit into the same case?

I have a US / VZW trophy.

dreamcaster012

Aug 23, 2010
West Virginia
I haven't run in to any battery issues. I get through the entire day with the phone at 40% battery or so with moderate usage. On my Droid before this, I had to recharge in the middle of each day.

DavidinCT

Jun 2, 2006
Someplace in CT
I haven't run in to any battery issues. I get through the entire day with the phone at 40% battery or so with moderate usage. On my Droid before this, I had to recharge in the middle of each day.

Yea, I got the Mugen 1800mah battery. I did find myself close to a or a dead battery after an regular day(hour to 2 calls, some browsing/games during the day) with the OEM battery.

With the same usage with the Mugen, I end up with about 30-40% left by the end of the day. As I won't say it will be perfect by any means, it will last longer than the factory battery in my tests, no question, about 30-40% more.

And YES, it does work in the Verizon version(on the site it said it does not work with the Verizon version), as I got mine from (http://www.mugenbattery.com/) and it works great.

Last edited:

bc3tech

Jun 4, 2011
Seattle, WA
as a point of interest to this thread, not sure if it's been pointed out yet, the Trophy shares the exact same battery (style) as the Droid Incredible. my wife has the Incredible and I can swap batteries between the two w/ no issues. So any battery you find for the incredible will work w/ the Trophy.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

sorry dude this web site u posted.. i can't enter

do u have the correct link?