Vodafone Smart Mini (875) CM 10 Help!

Search This thread

Daniel44321

Oct 3, 2013
Hello people,

im in need of help with my Vodafone Smart Mini (875).

i was wondering if someone could make a working version of CM10+ or Mini CM10+ for my phone, i cannot find a CM version for my phone.

my phone is rooted and has CWM Recovery on it, Please Help Me!!!

PS: Sorry for my bad english.
PSS: if you need any info from my phone just ask ,eg: from build.prop etc...

droidbugNZ

Jan 3, 2014
Auckland
HELP!

Hey im new here and i seem to have messed up my build.prop on my Vodafone 875 smart mini, im now stuck in a boot loop at the vodafone screen :( can i please get a copy of yours? im dumb and didn't make a back up of it to my pc, i saved the backup to my internal storage :(

bhuyen360

Nov 27, 2012
Durban
Hey im new here and i seem to have messed up my build.prop on my Vodafone 875 smart mini, im now stuck in a boot loop at the vodafone screen :( can i please get a copy of yours? im dumb and didn't make a back up of it to my pc, i saved the backup to my internal storage :(

Hey man just visit smartmini.wordpress.com you'll find how to unbrick your device.

;)

Reactions: rickyj1979

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hey man just visit smartmini.wordpress.com you'll find how to unbrick your device.

;)