ICS / FerhatMod V2.1 for Galaxy Ace, running 4.0.1 // 27.02.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
M

Macław

I don't mean you any harm Ferhat, but you said the same 6 month ago and ppl just forgotten about it.

Do not write post like that without patch, please.

Wysyłane z mojego GT-S5830 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

maxidad35

Mar 5, 2012
I don't mean you any harm Ferhat, but you said the same 6 month ago and ppl just forgotten about it.

Do not write post like that without patch, please.

Wysyłane z mojego GT-S5830 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

i dont mean you any harm Maclaw but if you said that... he can say the same.... coz this is the real thing

eagleeyetom

Retired Senior Mod & DC Lead - Active Pole Dancer
Jan 22, 2011
Gdańsk
xda-developers.com
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
@OP
Claiming that you've fixed camera without releasing patch/ROM is just a pure speculation. Sometimes it's better to remain silent, instead of writing such things - it creates only false excitement, and floods the thread with spam.
I do believe that you have fixed camera. I don't have any reasons to think differently, BUT I don't approve bragging. In short: you have fixed something - post it, wait for result.
This thread is kinda old and wasn't frequently updated, so I'm giving you a week or two to post the fix, otherwise I'll close it.
One more time, creating false excitement is far from good.

crueldevil19

Oct 20, 2011
hey ferhat i have been waiting ever since youvsaid you fixed camera,sorry for eta,but can we expect a preview fix from you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

I'm maybe new here, but I've made a big project in a Dutch forum.
    I've made 'FerhatMod V2.1'. It is running on Android 4.0.1 and I used the kernel of Wayland. The rest is of me!

Download: ferhatremory.be -> Portfolio -> Ferhatmod -> Download.

Will be later in English etc, is my new site znd will be soon multilanguage.

What I've made extra:
    Music player is been restyled;
    Launcher, contacts, phone, messaging etc has been fasted.
    Video lagging fixed.
    New bootanimation, if u want to have the ICS boot, tell me.
    All app's (not system app's) can be replaced to SD-card.
    Keyboard fixed.
    System lag fixed

What I'll add:
    Themechooser
    Overclock functions
    Choosable launchers
    Make ur own lockscreen (like Lockbot)

What doesn't work:
    Camera, but I'll try to compile the camera of GB
    FM-Radio, same
    //Clock, fixed

Thanks and sorry for my badly English

ALso thanks squadzone and Wayland

Do u like, THANKS!
    @OP
    Claiming that you've fixed camera without releasing patch/ROM is just a pure speculation. Sometimes it's better to remain silent, instead of writing such things - it creates only false excitement, and floods the thread with spam.
    I do believe that you have fixed camera. I don't have any reasons to think differently, BUT I don't approve bragging. In short: you have fixed something - post it, wait for result.
    This thread is kinda old and wasn't frequently updated, so I'm giving you a week or two to post the fix, otherwise I'll close it.
    One more time, creating false excitement is far from good.
    Despite what he has done, give him a break he still took his time to do it and you may never know he could be really good at Modding. Lets not chase him away from our ace community, we welcome everyone

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium
    We are now working together
    If u like it, just hit the thanks button. I'll appreciate (? :p) it.

I think the camera (of GB) works. Will now install the zip. But first eat something and spent thime with GF :).