PLease help bricked my phone

Search This thread

b4316207

Sep 8, 2008
Hello all my be some smart people can help me

was running golden eye 4.4.2. MK2 att with twr no problem decided to install new rom and after install now get message

system software not authorized by at&T has been found on your phone

how can i fix this problem
I did a nondroid backup

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City

was running golden eye 4.4.2. MK2 att with twr no problem decided to install new rom and after install now get message

I did a nondroid backup

If your phone was running MK2 you can use Odin to flash the file from this post.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2621279

I would suggest doing some research before you go randomly flashing things.
Good luck.
@b4316207
U need to flash loki patch after flashing the rom and also try changing different kernel......DO NOT FLASH MK2 tar..... @Maribou I believed that @b4316207 are not on MK2 firmware. ....Since MK2 user can't install any other recovery beside SafeStrap recovery and also NO KitKat yet....:thumbup::D:thumbup:

Swyped From MK2 Dark Venom SS Edition

Last edited:
Reactions: Maribou

Maribou

Nov 29, 2012
Oklahoma City
I guess I read wrong. He said he was running golden eye 4.4 on MK2. Thanks for the clarification buddy. That's why I told him to do some research before flashing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: ted77usa

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I did a nondroid backup

If your phone was running MK2 you can use Odin to flash the file from this post.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2621279

I would suggest doing some research before you go randomly flashing things.
    Good luck.
    @b4316207
    U need to flash loki patch after flashing the rom and also try changing different kernel......DO NOT FLASH MK2 tar..... @Maribou I believed that @b4316207 are not on MK2 firmware. ....Since MK2 user can't install any other recovery beside SafeStrap recovery and also NO KitKat yet....:thumbup::D:thumbup:

Swyped From MK2 Dark Venom SS Edition
    I guess I read wrong. He said he was running golden eye 4.4 on MK2. Thanks for the clarification buddy. That's why I told him to do some research before flashing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app