By Agent, Senior Member on 5th October 2013, 06:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th October 2013, 09:38 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag 127.0.0.1
Thanks Meter: 376

Donate to Me
More
I would think your right. I've never seen it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 5
6th October 2013, 11:16 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Samsung Knox
Question - How do you activate Samsung Knox?

One of the reasons that I bought this phone was that I read about Samsung Knox and the ability to have a separate environment on it. I want to get my corporate email on the phone, but in order to do so, I need to give my company device administrator rights so they can wipe the phone if it's ever lost. My understanding was that with Knox installed, I can access my company email through the Knox interface and if they ever needed to wipe me, my personal data would remain intact.

I can find the Knox app in the application manager screen, but have no clue how to launch it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
6th October 2013, 11:39 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag 127.0.0.1

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jldartmouth

Question - How do you activate Samsung Knox?

One of the reasons that I bought this phone was that I read about Samsung Knox and the ability to have a separate environment on it. I want to get my corporate email on the phone, but in order to do so, I need to give my company device administrator rights so they can wipe the phone if it's ever lost. My understanding was that with Knox installed, I can access my company email through the Knox interface and if they ever needed to wipe me, my personal data would remain intact.

I can find the Knox app in the application manager screen, but have no clue how to launch it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

There's currently a thread about this here. We believe it to be a problem that Samsung has to fix because the app is in other variants of the device like Sprint.
7th October 2013, 02:19 AM |#24  
Flag D.C.
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PROFESSOR25

Is anyone having issues using scrapbooker? I'm not able to actually save Youtube videos as promised. I would attempt to save a video as you would do any content using scrapbooker and when i go into scrapbooker, it only seems to save as a photo.

Using ATT SM-N900A version.

If you hit the 3-dot share button in YouTube and share it to scrapbook it shows up. It doesn't download it, but it's playable from withing the scrapbook.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to tinpusher For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tinpusher Ad-Free
7th October 2013, 05:26 AM |#25  
Flag toronto
Thanks Meter: 8,015

More
Heres on for you and I had the same issue on my s4..how in the *bleep* can you backup browser bookmarks on this device.not a single app I have tried can see my bookmarks to back them up....titanium back up,my back up, rom tool box and a few bookmark apps. id used for years do not work.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using xda premium
7th October 2013, 05:27 AM |#26  
Flag Fort Wayne
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I think I saw in videos and reviews that the Notes app synced with Evernote but I can't find that option anywhere? I'm on AT&T so maybe they took it out at the carrier's request? Can anyone tell me where it's located?
7th October 2013, 06:07 AM |#27  
OP Senior Member
Flag 127.0.0.1

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by force70

Heres on for you and I had the same issue on my s4..how in the *bleep* can you backup browser bookmarks on this device.not a single app I have tried can see my bookmarks to back them up....titanium back up,my back up, rom tool box and a few bookmark apps. id used for years do not work.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using xda premium

Have you tried using Google Chrome? You can use Samsung Kies to backup your bookmarks from the stock browser if you don't like Chrome.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agent For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Agent Ad-Free
7th October 2013, 06:08 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag 127.0.0.1

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snehnesne

I think I saw in videos and reviews that the Notes app synced with Evernote but I can't find that option anywhere? I'm on AT&T so maybe they took it out at the carrier's request? Can anyone tell me where it's located?

Did you try looking in the settings of Evernote?
7th October 2013, 06:15 AM |#29  
Flag Fort Wayne
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agent929

Did you try looking in the settings of Evernote?

Nothing there and from the looks of the video/images (I can't remember where I saw it) it seemed to be independent of the Evernote app.

Edit: Don't mind me. I somehow confused S-Note which has Evernote syncing with Action Memo. S-Note works just fine.
7th October 2013, 06:59 AM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Flag 127.0.0.1

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snehnesne

Nothing there and from the looks of the video/images (I can't remember where I saw it) it seemed to be independent of the Evernote app.

Edit: Don't mind me. I somehow confused S-Note which has Evernote syncing with Action Memo. S-Note works just fine.

Cool I'm glad you got it resolved.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 4
The Following User Says Thank You to Agent For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Agent Ad-Free
7th October 2013, 02:30 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
So a friend of mine gave me a T-Mobile note 3 and I unlocked it to use it on Att network but I can't get LTE to work can you guys help me set up a APN?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)