[GAPPS][CLOSED][4.4.4] PA-GOOGLE APPS (All ROM's) [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

thezinv

Dec 5, 2011
What device? Did you do a factory reset /full wipe before installing? Everything is working fine for me on my Nexus 7 and Nexus 4.

Edit: I initially had problems booting and decided to do a full wipe followed by installing the factory image. After that I reflashed recovery, ROM, and GApps and things have been smooth ever since.

Sent from my ΠΣΧỤŞ 7² tablet

My bad, I'm on an ATT HTC One. I did a full wipe, flash, etc. I ran into this problem using the latest PAC rom as well, may be an issue with my hardware and the 4.3 store?

afilopou

Oct 21, 2010
Athens
Google Pixel 7 Pro
After 600÷9 scroll left to see another 6!
The answer is 66.666666•

Edit: change the size to 200 in hybrid

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Calculator is not part of our GApps package. It's generally included with the ROM.

As to the Greek keyboard, I'm guessing the problem is on Google's end as we're using the app directly from the Play Store.

Ok issue with calculator solved (see rakmth's response), its dpi related.
Unfortunately letter on keyboard comes from Google end.
Thank you!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

cocchiararo

Sep 11, 2007
Escobar
Thanks, i found an apk for the 4.2.2 aosp keyboard, don't if it has changed at all since 4.3. figured this would be easier than reflashing stuff.
seems to be working ok apart from the gesture typing as you said. In the dropbox if anyone wants it. ill try and find the cm one and add that as well.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yuih9b2io0oumgk/HmzxWPyhga/keyboard

isn't the AOSP keyboard (from 4.3) included on the rom ? (and then deleted by the gapps script)

If so, you could extract the APK form there

Raijin

Nov 22, 2011
Days ago, I build an AOSP rom and couldn't use the Google cloud backup feature due to the "Backing up to debug-only private cache". I tried with another Gapps package. Do you think if I try with this one, backup will run? I heard something about activate it in ROM, but no info in Google.

molesarecoming

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 12, 2012
Berlin
Days ago, I build an AOSP rom and couldn't use the Google cloud backup feature due to the "Backing up to debug-only private cache". I tried with another Gapps package. Do you think if I try with this one, backup will run? I heard something about activate it in ROM, but no info in Google.

backup works in this package but i believe it must also be activated in the rom. first try if it works just like that and if not track down the flag

TKruzze

In the first release or two we had some issues with the 4.3 GoogleBackupTransport.apk. I was never able to find the source of the problem, however once we reverted to the 4.2.2 apk everything's been fine since.

Reactions: Lozone

joefso

Aug 2, 2007
hmm, interesting... I was looking forward to a minimal base, where apps such as google earth would be out of the rom. Other than that, great job!

TKruzze

hmm, interesting... I was looking forward to a minimal base, where apps such as google earth would be out of the rom. Other than that, great job!
Stay tuned.... We'll have something for you soon. Once we're certain we have 4.3 GApps stable, we're planning to release a mini GApps. In the meantime, Check out the Q&A in post 4 for ideas on removing/disabling apps you don't use.

cdrom1028

Jul 22, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
plus.google.com
Stay tuned.... We'll have something for you soon. Once we're certain we have 4.3 GApps stable, we're planning to release a mini GApps. In the meantime, Check out the Q&A in post 4 for ideas on removing/disabling apps you don't use.

I really love this, I have been using PA GApps for a wile now as a daily driver, Great work! Will you be adding an extended version with some added apps like Drive, Keep, and Cloud Print, Ingress, Field Trip, & Gesture Search?

:)

TKruzze

I really love this, I have been using PA GApps for a wile now as a daily driver, Great work! Will you be adding an extended version with some added apps like Drive, Keep, and Cloud Print, Ingress, Field Trip, & Gesture Search?
The version we'll be adding will be a 'Mini GApps'. It will have the core Google base and a core group of Google apps - Gmail, G+, and 1 or 2 others. I'm thinking it will also be modular - meaning that there would be a separate addon for the Google and Emoji Keyboards, and a third addon for the Photosphere cameras. That's probably as far as I'd want to take it.

Once we do that, I'll likely add Google Drive and, possibly, the Emoji keyboard to the full-complete GApps. Google Keep is already in our GApps package, but the other apps you mentioned won't ever be included..

schnieb

Feb 22, 2012
This is an awesome idea guys, thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

provolinoo

Nov 19, 2010
Milano
Is it possible to have a Gapps package with all the core libs and apps but the ones downloadable from the play store?
It would be the best deal for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts