It may be of some help
I have the Iberry 7inch TAB with SIM made in India. I have the latest IMG file from the the vendor on this link
It may be of some help
How are you connecting it via USB? My version dont have any kind of input USB, I had this laptop openned and there is free space with pinout, but without it. I also can't make it boot from SD. It does not have COM port, so I even can't connect console, to specify uBoot parametters. Any way to get linux running on it?
Reviving a very old thread., but it might come in handy for someone.
I just got this Netbook (OP) come back to life!!!
1. download the SoftwinterEvbV13 zip from this post https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...5&postcount=13
2. Extract it
3. Make sure the Netbook is powered OFF. Remove back cover from the Netbook.
4. Insert USB A-to-A cable to Port #2, the closest on to the charging port; the other end insert to your (Windows) PC.
5. Open the LiveSuit tool and locate/select the (included) "suni4i_a10.img" (it's in the IMAGE folder).
6. Looking at the PC board in the picture of Post #7 https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...11&postcount=7 , there a are two SWITCHES,
marked "SW5" and "UBOOT".
7. Press and hold the "UBOOT" switch and press the "SW5". You should notice the power light should come on, also your PC should discover a new device.
Here, if your PC can't install the proper drivers, open up Device Manager, and manually install/update the driver from the UsbDriver folder.
8. At this point, if LiveSuit didn't recognize the Netbook, unplug the USB, and re-connect. LiveSuit will take over and flash the image.
9. Unplug USB and reboot the Netbook. Will take a while, might be on black screen for a bit, but eventually will boot to factory Android 4.0.3 ICS.
It worked for me.
[email protected]:~# lsmod | grep awusb
awusb 16384 0
[email protected]:~# modinfo awusb
description: AW USB driver
vermagic: 4.18.0-25-generic SMP mod_unload
[email protected]:~# dmesg | grep awusb
[21692.320991] awusb: v0.5:AW USB driver
[email protected]:~# lsusb | grep flash
Bus 003 Device 008: ID 1f3a:efe8 Onda (unverified) V972 tablet in flashing mode
|10.2" netbook, allwinner a10, android netbook, boxchip a10, minibook|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|