Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	1392524  
11th October 2012, 03:12 PM |#212  
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 17

More
I think u can't flash hboot like this go to unlimited.io website and follow the instructions there

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abusseemkh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abusseemkh Ad-Free
11th October 2012, 04:14 PM |#213  
Flag kasur
Thanks Meter: 255

More
Thumbs up
Runnymede S-OFF HBOOTS currently support the following Android devices:
HTC Sensation XL (Runnymede)

Instructions:

To load the first of these HBOOTS on your phone if you are on a HTC factory HBOOT you must be rooted, either by using a temporary root such as zergRush, tacoroot or sparkyroot or by performing the bootloader unlock and flashing superuser. Installation is then performed using the following procedure:
adb push hboot_7230ddr2_Runnymede_6.25.4444.nb0 /data/local/tmp
adb shell
$ su
# dd if=/data/local/tmp/hboot_7230ddr2_Runnymede_6.25.4444.nb0 of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p18
# exit
$ exit
adb reboot-bootloader
If any of the HBOOTS from this page or the HBOOT from jardjadb's original thread have been previously flashed then it is not necessary to follow the above procedure, instead the new HBOOT can be flashed directly using fastboot using the follow command:
fastboot flash hboot hboot_name.nb0
for example:
fastboot flash hboot hboot_7230ddr2_Runnymede_6.25.4444.nb0

i cant understand the procedure plz explain from where i give these commands ??????
on phone or on pc cmd
plz solve my prob.??????/
11th October 2012, 04:25 PM |#214  
Flag Beirut

More
on pc cmd buddy but make sure u hv adb tools installed firsr

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

if youbr running GB(Gingerbread) then move GB protected hboot to adb folder and follow the instructions .. if u r running ICS then move ICS protected hboot and flash it as instructed... last thing is pay attention to the name of the hboot u r flashing and change accordingly

The Following User Says Thank You to abusseemkh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abusseemkh Ad-Free
12th October 2012, 04:29 PM |#215  
Flag tripoli
Thanks Meter: 131

More
Unhappy need help
when flash the null-signed rom zip file code fastboot flash zip rom-new.zip when finshed is say failed remote not allowed help me to fix this problem
my device unlocked runnymede pvt ship s-on hboot1.25.0004 radio 3831.15.00.20-m
12th October 2012, 04:59 PM |#216  
Flag Beirut

More
check previous posts on this thread.. null-signed rom is no use.. use unlimited.io method.

The Following User Says Thank You to abusseemkh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abusseemkh Ad-Free
15th October 2012, 11:20 AM |#217  
Flag Varna
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Unhappy Recovery not working
I have s-off phone with hboot 6.28.6667 unprotected ICS (from unlimited.io). Iam using ICS recovery from the same unlimited.io

My problem is when ever i try to install from a zip file on sdcard it fails. I have also tried CWM recovery (5.8.3.1) and this also fails.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
15th October 2012, 04:15 PM |#218  
Flag Varna

More
Thumbs up You are genius
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudenegm

A wild guess would be by flashing an RUU or stock hboot?
Someone should confirm on this though, I'm not responsible of your device.

I have done s-off using unprotected hboot for ICS from unlimited.io site. My recovery is not working, can't install from zip file on sdcard.
I have user recovery from unlimted.io site and also CMW Recovery (Touch one). I got some pointers from your guide. Thank you very much.
15th October 2012, 05:19 PM |#219  
Flag Beirut

More
if you want the rom to be working flasha a "PROTECTED" hboot from unlimited.io then download a RUU.exe over the net no matter what region u choose; search for XSL RUUs .. they are hosted on formatfactory.com.. Or try the zip thing it may work just make sure if u r running GB (Gingerbread) flash GB PROTECTED Hboot . if u r running ICS flash ICS PROTECTED Hboot.. hope this helps

15th October 2012, 07:07 PM |#220  
Flag Varna

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abusseemkh

if you want the rom to be working flasha a "PROTECTED" hboot from unlimited.io then download a RUU.exe over the net no matter what region u choose; search for XSL RUUs .. they are hosted on formatfactory.com.. Or try the zip thing it may work just make sure if u r running GB (Gingerbread) flash GB PROTECTED Hboot . if u r running ICS flash ICS PROTECTED Hboot.. hope this helps

I have tried with protected and also unprotected hboot for ICS from unlimited.io sit. I also used ICS recovery from the same site and also tried CWM touch recovery. I still can't install zip files from sdcard. It gives error (Status 0). This S-OFF business is a waling nightmare.
15th October 2012, 08:39 PM |#221  
Flag Beirut

More
yeah

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)