[ROM][GT-N7100][JB][4.3.0] CyanogenMod 10.2 official nightly builds

Search This thread

aL_aSeeR

Feb 14, 2008
On the provided link I can see once experimental CM 10.2 build and no nighties. I tested this experimental build and experienced the same graphics glitches however in general the build seem to be reliable to certain extent.

Looking for a stable CM 10.2 for this great phone. It is sad that Cyanogen and AOKP teams are giving very low attention to this phone :(

albsat

Looking for a stable CM 10.2 for this great phone. It is sad that Cyanogen and AOKP teams are giving very low attention to this phone :(

You are complaining for nothing. This rom is official from a Cm developer. You have 3 variants of cm already.

I miss Akop also, but try SlimBean rom, it is very good too.

I think we have a good level of attention.

codeworkx

Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 20, 2010
Bad Neustadt
On the provided link I can see once experimental CM 10.2 build and no nighties. I tested this experimental build and experienced the same graphics glitches however in general the build seem to be reliable to certain extent.

small community, hated exynos soc, cheap plastics.

what do you expect?

Sent from my One using xda app-developers app

shingers5

Inactive Recognized Contributor
small community, hated exynos soc, cheap plastics.

what do you expect?

Small community? Really lol. This place is far from small but obviously not as big as some others. Exynos soc issues we accept and hopefully we have a more reliable workaround. I have flashed and using this ROM.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

codeworkx

Nov 20, 2010
Bad Neustadt
Small community? Really lol. This place is far from small but obviously not as big as some others. Exynos soc issues we accept and hopefully we have a more reliable workaround. I have flashed and using this ROM.

low and mid-end phones have most users also most noobs, highend have less users but most flashaholics, tablets and whatever the note is have smallest userbase.

no users, no devs, no love.

mindspec808

Oct 5, 2010
I miss the volume increase on touch wiz....is there anyway to increase the overall volume? Via customkernel.apps.mods?...

Fantastic build by the way.....super smooth...no problems so far

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

shingers5

low and mid-end phones have most users also most noobs, highend have less users but most flashaholics, tablets and whatever the note is have smallest userbase.

no users, no devs, no love.

When you put it like that I tend to agree somewhat. Its a shame really as this phone is a beast! Apart from the chipset on my s4 this phone still rivals it. Hopefully note 3 will have snapdragon 800 so we get full cm support

codeworkx

Nov 20, 2010
Bad Neustadt
When you put it like that I tend to agree somewhat. Its a shame really as this phone is a beast! Apart from the chipset on my s4 this phone still rivals it. Hopefully note 3 will have snapdragon 800 so we get full cm support

can't agree.

i did the cm bringup for n7105 and never used it. it's just laying around. it's to big for being a mobile device you can take with you. everything bigger 4.7" is to big.

Reactions: prs516

albsat

can't agree.

i did the cm bringup for n7105 and never used it. it's just laying around. it's to big for being a mobile device you can take with you. everything bigger 4.7" is to big.

I agree. I like this phone only because of its battery life. Good thing that the software support like the 4.3 software still is brought to this device.

My dream device a Nexus type phone with 5 inch screen max and 3100 mah battery.

shingers5

can't agree.

We will agree to disagree on this one mate. I've used this phone exclusively despite owning a HTC One Galaxy S4 and S3 9305 and i find them all too small. I have huge hands so this suits me fine.
Anyway I am facing a few minor issues: WiFi keeps disconnecting and I have to reconnect manually and signal bars don't populate correctly for me.

DubelBoom

Jan 10, 2011
can't agree.

well, that subjective...
for me anything under 5" is to small, 5" is ok, but I will definitely get another "phablet" (5.5"-5.7") if it won't be by Samsung. (Nexus would be the best. HTC also ok :))

tilaksidduram

Jul 15, 2007
Bangalore
OnePlus 7 Pro
every exynos4 device is having those glitches. we'll need new mali libraries. will probably happen in 2045.

#blamesamsung
#blamearm

@codeworkx - I see newer version of the open source mail drivers are now available. These are the r3p1 version. The driver is dated Aug 13th. Can this be merged into the kernel sources for the smkd4412 devices.

http://malideveloper.arm.com/develo...source-mali-gpus-linux-kernel-device-drivers/

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using xda premium

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Unable to edit my previous post hence posting again.

The latest driver version is r3p2-01rel3

Reactions: didicola

codeworkx

Nov 20, 2010
Bad Neustadt
@codeworkx - I see newer version of the open source mail drivers are now available. These are the r3p1 version. The driver is dated Aug 13th. Can this be merged into the kernel sources for the smkd4412 devices.

http://malideveloper.arm.com/develo...source-mali-gpus-linux-kernel-device-drivers/

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Unable to edit my previous post hence posting again.

The latest driver version is r3p2-01rel3

completely useless without matching userspace binaries. arm doesnt publish them and samsung is slow like always.

hail qualcom, hail imgtech

gondsman

Mar 1, 2011
Am I right to assume that the binaries from the Nexus10 don't help, since it has a mali600 gpu?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.3 (JB), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS

We'll not support users and answer questions from users which:
    - are running a custom kernel
    - have flashed mods
    - modified system files
    - didn't follow our intructions word by word
    - are unfriendly

Even if you tell us that your problem is not related to your custom kernel /mod / magic => WE DON'T CARE!
    Your mod => your problem!

Official CyanogenMod Wiki: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/N7100_Info

http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Known_Issues_page_for_n7100

First time installing CyanogenMod 10.2 to your Galaxy Note 2, or coming from another ROM:
    - Read the official wiki
    - Flash the latest official ClockworkMod-Recovery
    - Copy GApps and CM10.2 ZIPs to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash CM10.2 zip from SDCard
    - Flash GApps zip from SDCard
    - DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
    - Reboot
    - Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
    - Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!

Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 10.2:
    - Copy CM10.2 ZIP to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Reboot

Upgrading from CyanogenMod 10.1:
    - Read known issues ans FAQs
    - Copy 4.3 GApps and CM10.2 ZIPs to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash GApps zip from SDCard
    - Reboot

CM10.2 official nightly builds:
    http://www.get.cm/?device=n7100

Google Apps:
    http://goo.im/gapps

ClockworkMod-Recovery:
    Heimdall: recovery-clockwork-touch-6.0.3.6-n7100.img

Heimdall Flash Tool:
    Official website

http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#n7100/cm10.2/next

TEAMHACKSUNG SUPPORT CHAT
    Webchat: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=teamhacksung-support

Server: chat.freenode.net
    Channel: #teamhacksung-support

If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.
    This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.
    Open-Source doesn't meant Out-of-Respect!!!

Cliavwnl.png
    KU20Ou6l.png

keZgcQzl.png
    DvIlvAPl.png

If you want to donate a few bucks for the work we're doing in our freetime:

Thanks to all donators!
    But CM has turned back to 10.1 for today's nightly? Is someting too wrong to release even a nightly of 10.2?

try to open your eyes. :p

cm-10.1-20130825-NIGHTLY-n7100.zip = official nightly

cm-10.2-20130824-EXPERIMENTAL-n7100.zip = testbuild

https://github.com/CyanogenMod/hudson/commit/c9665dca45f908310c677ee2090ffb8354247971
    changed today!
    https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andr...mmit/4bcf02ae361c70b8a9a9b4579d8b02fcb66e30c6
    Link where info was received. Credits to whoever posted in other thread

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Will it work or will this be updated in new nightly?

next nightly includes it

Can the experimental be updated through ota to nightly?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

yes

Whats happening tomorrow may I ask? Every 4.3 rom ive on this note 2 have graphics glitches galore. How does this rom differ? Any changes made from the current cm10.2 based roms on here?

every exynos4 device is having those glitches. we'll need new mali libraries. will probably happen in 2045.

#blamesamsung
    #blamearm