Puffin browser

Search This thread

zathus

Aug 25, 2009
Ok, I'm not one to plug an app but how the Hell is this browser this fast? Long story short, I started researching browsers today because Chrome is just terrible. And there was an article by pocket now comparing the top ten browsers. puffing crushed everything. So I figured what the heck, and wow. If you've heard of this already then you know I'm talking about but if you haven't, try it out. Interface will take some getting used to but well worth it in my opinion

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cloudmosa.puffinFree

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Zyner

Apr 22, 2012
Tullinge
Holy smokes that's fast, to bad the UI sucks :/

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app

jeff5347

Feb 29, 2012
Mass
Wow that is fast. Wish it had some more options and layout isn't to bad... But wow

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

zathus

Aug 25, 2009
seems like the latest update ruined it, nothing but bad reviews

I'm on the latest update and have had zero issues. It could be there Android version or something but for me it's been running flawlessly. There's also some pretty cool plugins for reading. I'm already used to it and it's now my default browser. I've uninstalled everything else

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

xTremePower

I tried it, love the speed, but have interface...

Since I tested all browsers,even paid, but the best I found, and not ready to change it, it's Sleipnir browser ! He is awesome, flexible interface, fast, free

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app

P

podagee

puffin browser....not that great but alright. starts off good then starts lagging...in my experience it did,but that was on cm11.

reas0n

Dec 23, 2010
Google Pixel 6
Checked it, damn, it's lagging so much.
For me the best is Dolphin and then Chrome Beta (after changing some flags it's fast as hell, but meh - Flash Player..)

zathus

Aug 25, 2009
Checked it, damn, it's lagging so much.
For me the best is Dolphin and then Chrome Beta (after changing some flags it's fast as hell, but meh - Flash Player..)

Yeah. I know I'm the one that started this thread lol but I just couldn't stand the interface. Been using Dolphin Browser lately. I like it

Sent from my VS980 4G