<THEME>Official THEME Thread for AOKP ICJ + GAPPS

Search This thread

MrBC

Nov 23, 2011
Lisburn
www.androidofvirtue.com
Re: Official THEME Thread for AOKP ICJ

Tun,

I have been poking around more with JellyBlue and there is one thing that is niggling me. The white in the Quick Settings for Brightness, Airplane Mode, Blue tooth, Rotation Unlocked and the Date & Time. Not really sure what can be done about it. I just don't think it fits in as well with the overall look in comparison with JellyBlack.

Please note I am being very picky here, these are the only issues I have been able to find after poking around.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359984082751.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359984082751.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: TUN_SD

TUN_SD

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 21, 2011
here and there
tunsd.de
OnePlus 8T
Tun,

I have been poking around more with JellyBlue and there is one thing that is niggling me. The white in the Quick Settings for Brightness, Airplane Mode, Blue tooth, Rotation Unlocked and the Date & Time. Not really sure what can be done about it. I just don't think it fits in as well with the overall look in comparison with JellyBlack.

Please note I am being very picky here, these are the only issues I have been able to find after poking around.

atm I don´t have a clue why the date on top is white. clueless, but I should be no problem if you could link me to your rom.

the white toggles are just saying that they are off. (airplane, 2g, gps, BT,..)
do you think I should make em all blue?

MrBC

Nov 23, 2011
Lisburn
www.androidofvirtue.com

atm I don´t have a clue why the date on top is white. clueless, but I should be no problem if you could link me to your rom.

the white toggles are just saying that they are off. (airplane, 2g, gps, BT,..)
do you think I should make em all blue?

Rom link http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2106678

why not? if for example airplane mode is on, the icon is blue.

you guys think it is better to make them all in blue? :confused:

I agree with you when they are they should be blue. I'm not sure what to suggest for when they are off. Just in JellyBlack everything is white. On or off.

TUN_SD

Oct 21, 2011
here and there
tunsd.de
OnePlus 8T

MrBC

Nov 23, 2011
Lisburn
www.androidofvirtue.com

they should be light gray. ;)

but I think about to make them in a darker blue, if they are off.

ps: you received my PM?

Just installed and rebooted, no change man.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

And the light grey works with the theme. It doesn't clash the way the white does. At least to me. Others might take a different view of it.

TUN_SD

Oct 21, 2011
here and there
tunsd.de
OnePlus 8T
Just installed and rebooted, no change man.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

And the light grey works with the theme. It doesn't clash the way the white does. At least to me. Others might take a different view of it.

can you change the clock color in an apk like rom control? I tested with CM10.1 minutes ago and clock/date is blue as it should be.
no idea, what to do tbh :confused:
all styles and color codes are there.

MrBC

Nov 23, 2011
Lisburn
www.androidofvirtue.com

can you change the clock color in an apk like rom control? I tested with CM10.1 minutes ago and clock/date is blue as it should be.
no idea, what to do tbh :confused:
all styles and color codes are there.

I think you have picked me up wrong man. I was talking about the clock and date in the Notification/Quick Settings drop down.

JDAapps

Jul 1, 2012
New York

why not? if for example airplane mode is on, the icon is blue.

you guys think it is better to make them all in blue? :confused:

I meant no, don't change them, it is great as-is. If you make em all blue, then it won't be easy to quickly see if on/off. Right now is great; gray = off, blue = on :D.

Reactions: TUN_SD

MrBC

Nov 23, 2011
Lisburn
www.androidofvirtue.com

nope :)
I´m talking about the white clock/date in this sceen:
uploadfromtaptalk1359984082751.jpg

Right I have figured it out. When you go into the settings it shows the colour is selected as it should be, but the drop down is white. You need to go into and manually re-select the colour to change it.

....strange quirk.

MrBC

Nov 23, 2011
Lisburn
www.androidofvirtue.com

ohh, I wont do that.;) also ICJ isn´t a normal rom. it´s outstanding. :)
I never had the chance to try BB7 but I believe it is outstanding too.

It's the rom that has come close to ICJ, with the added bonus that everything is blacked out, homage to Black Ice funny enough. I do miss being on the bleeding edge, betas don't get released only fully stable builds so there can be a lot of time between builds. The first, and only, 4.2 build that has been released only came last month.

wiltgen

Jun 24, 2009
Jundiaí
JellyBlue_X

new version online. enjoy and please report any bugs.

TUN, I'm quite a bit confused with new keypad look & feel... the semi-circle signs on top of some keys make it too busy design. I like how separated keys are from each other, thou... maybe the blue key background looks cleaner if grey/black-ish... they way it was before.

Please don't take me wrong... these are my humble opinions. The theme is very beautiful and I can't go back to stock theme anymore.

Cheers!

Top Liked Posts