Aroma Bootanimation/ Boot Logo/ Theme installer (update 3/7/14)

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Basically this mod gives you 11 base themes with mix and match options for countless more. I'm sorry if I may come off the wrong way or sound short with descriptions. i made this mod for my girl and figured I would share since it has proven so well on her phone. For anyone interested new or existing Missing Link users make sure and check **here** for pictures of what the mod options will be installing if picked. I have been testing and fine tuning this mod to work smoothly with this phone. I have to say for having the limitation of a locked bootloader, this phone is great. I have found my mod works with odex or deodexed ROMs. If anyone has question or requests let me know. Thanks

This is a port from my original creation. My girl recently picked up this phone and always hands it straight over to me to break open the system for modding to her liking. I was surprised when I found that Motorola had taken away Android key feature of being "open source", by which I mean when a locked bootloader we after closed to few options for ROMs and mods. That brings me to the reason for porting my mod to this device, bring life to DROID RAZR HD!!! This is just a starter/teaser version and the beginning to what I hope will grow to be very useful and fun to use. Now to what you get ;

********PRESS "CLICK TO SHOW CONTENT" FROM THE BELOW TO PREVIEW THE MISSING LINK CHOICES*********

***Signal Bars, Data Arrows and Icons and Android Backgrounds***
    jmha.jpg

***Battery Icon Mod***
    q39l.jpg

Burnt Piece Sign
    2xf.gif

Crossbones
    nj0a.gif

Deadmau5
    9l0.gif

Droid Crossbones
    pc.gif

Herb
    5tb.gif

Incaved Square
    uubs.gif

Linex
    nvp.gif

Oh Really
    wh.gif

Red Skull
    zrz.gif

Superman
    rrc.gif

*****BOOT ANIMATIONS*****

Apple Smash
    ext.gif

Blue Flame
    nxf9.gif

Blue Plasma
    j1j.gif

Dancing Droid
    i3f.gif

Motorola Droid Blue
    p9q7.gif

Motorola Droid Red
    qd3w.gif

Droid Scan
    34y.gif

Floating Liquid
    80m.gif

Motorcycles Collide
    tk36.gif

Illusions
    y1w.gif

Omega
    e3z.gif

***FRAMEWORK THEMES***
    Black Magnum
    6t8a.png

Google
    py21.jpg

Green
    6dhp.png

Orange
    okre.png

Mellow Yellow
    kqow.png

DOWNLOAD LINKS

v6.

*****Download v6.3 here*****

Changelog;
    v6.3
    *option for statusbar clock "Center Clock" or stock
    *added more Boot Logo's
    *added "Zoom World" Boot Animation
    *added more options here and there
    v6.2
    *added more Boot Logo options (special thanks to @zooyork0721 for his work on these, check here for more info. Just to let people know. I am NOT RUNNING UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER!!!
    *touches to each theme to make them more individual.
    *fixed the "background Mod" to show light or dark backgrounds when called for( fixes any issue with nt being able to read text)
    v6.1
    *now has options for installing logo.bin splash screen image. 5 available right now with more to come.
    *added Rage HD lockscreen
    *changed a few of the main theme Pop-up and Menu Dialog Windows to glow with solid black background
    v6
    *Completely change the Aroma Ins,taller UI to give you the ability to choose one or more mods and not have to keep "skipping" the mods you don't want
    *Added more options to pretty much everything
    *fixed the Backgrounds mods to show the proper light screen and dark screen when they are called for. Helps being able to read the system text
    *Cleaned up a lot of the patch 9.png's for a much cleaner look

Thanks go out to everyone who contributes and shares on XDA
    @ajape for what he did with Droid HD Boot Animation
    *old changelog/

v5.5
    I have now included Bootanimations, 16 options available right now. It took me a lot of trial and error to get them to work and not cause bootloops. I have tested and confirmed all of the options work. I have also added a lot more options for every mod.
    v4.2
    *A lot of clean up an fine tuning to make everything fit perfect!
    *added color to stock Moto lockscreen
    *Google option framework has more complete theming now
    *honestly there is too much to list for me right now. Just flash as find out!
    v4.1
    *updated Aroma Installer (installs much quicker and have been error free since)
    *added options to change Popup Menus and Dialog Windows
    *major cleanup to prevent items not changing when you flash a new theme
    *added more Spinners, Signalbars, Data Icons and pretty much a new choice in every option

v4.0
    *added Complete System Theming in the Framework options. The is a total of 11 different choices that change the base items including Statusbar Icons, popup Windows and menus, the Settings Icons, and lots of other goodies
    *added more options to Transparency Mod
    *added pretty much more choices in every mod
    v3.3
    *new Framework Theme "Killer Blue" adds a lot of new Icons and menu theming
    *recolored /sized Superman Battery Icon
    *cleaned up and added more complete Theming to the Dailer Backgrounds
    *added Teal and Plain Red Dailer Numbers
    *new Spinner
    *added Data Icons/arrows going side by side (must install side arrows with side data icons)
    v3.2
    *added more Battery Icons for a total of 20 right now
    *fixed Glass Mod options and confirmed working just like he Original Jellyverse version. Right now only includes White Glass and Green Glass
    *more theming to contacts via the Dialer Background mods
    *I know there is more I just can't remember right now.
    v3.1
    *added Battery Icon Mods
    *added Transcendent Slider and Lockscreen Clock (Thanks to Goddly)
    *added a couple Toggles
    *added another Background
    *removed Backup/restore options (until I get it working properly with preload)
    *probably more I can't remember right now
    v3 Fixed
    *fixed Divider Line issue
    *added more Backgrounds
    v3.0
    *added more Framework Themes
    *added more Spinners
    *added more Signalbars
    *added the options to pick Framework Divider Line colors
    *added more Glass Transparency choices (the first two work perfect, the new colors look good, just not prefect.) The problem is I am not skilled in the use of "patch 9.png" imaging. If anyone can help me tune those images in that would be much appreciated!
    v2.1
    *added more Framework options
    *much more complete Theming to Framework
    *added more Spinners
    v2
    *added more Signalbars options
    *removed a few things that didn't work
    v1.4
    *fixed Signalbar sizing and location
    *added WiFi Connection signal options
    *added Volume Slider options
    *added more Spinner options
    *removed nonfunctional options
    v1.2
    *Aroma Installer options to pick and choose what mods and items you want to theme
    *Signalbars
    *Progress Spinners
    *Wi-Fi Bars
    *Android Backgrounds
    *Themed Frameworks
    *Transparency Mods
    *Screen Transition Animation
    And more I can't remember with more to come.
    Works with Locked or unlocked bootloaders

*****INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS*****
    Download and check md5 matches
    Flash from recovery
    Pick what you want in the Aroma Installer
    Let the mod work is magic and enjoy
    Updated the OP

New version available. Testing has been very successful and I am happy to say this mod is going to continue development. Please give me any input or suggestions for future releases. thanks
    Not sure what this really does but I'm game to try it out. Does this require a wiped device or will it work with an existing ROM?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk now Free

doesn't require any cache or data wipes. Just flash in recovery and pick the options you want to change. Enjoy
    Major Update!! Now Ready for Downloading

I have put many hours of testing coming of with ideas and finally feel that this is ready for the update. I have tested this through and though and found it runs flawlessly on Blur based ROMs deodex/odex, unlocked/locked bootloader, doesn't matter! this version does mostly support AOSP ROMs with the exception of signalbars. Will update in the future!
    This is a VERY quiet community over here huh? Like I said I ported this mod for my girl and it's not a big deal posting it here to share with the Droid RAZR users, a some feedback would be nice? if your to shy I guess hit the THANKS button for me. Thanks