Thanks Meter: 3,709

Post Reply Email Thread
10th July 2012, 11:05 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 1,824

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raisins

Downloading now...

Right now my phone will not boot up most likely because my computer blue screened when I was flashing a ROM with Odin.

What scares me more though is that I reflashed and it wasn't interrupted but it still wont boot up (but it is getting hung up at a different point).

Hope this one works
Thanks

How bout just odin pure "factory stock" image? once your phone is back to normal, then you can try to reflash root image again.

10th July 2012, 11:08 PM |#102  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York City

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buhohitr

How bout just odin pure "factory stock" image? once your phone is back to normal, then you can try to reflash root image again.

Factory stock image is no longer necessary since this image contains all of it + root as well. The only thing that I recommend is factory reset to erase any "corrupt" data that may have been leftover from that original bad root image in the other thread.
10th July 2012, 11:09 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:

I was going to do that if this one doesnt work. But am I better off just going to the factory stock first, just so it doesn't get any more messed up?
10th July 2012, 11:13 PM |#104  
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:

flashed directly over non modified previous rooted img. Worked flawlessly! Thanks guys!

ALSO:

retained device status: normal!
10th July 2012, 11:15 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
How can i make odin small so i can hit the start button. Im not able to hit start button since its so far down. what am i doing wrong?
10th July 2012, 11:24 PM |#106  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York City

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwood1

How can i make odin small so i can hit the start button. Im not able to hit start button since its so far down. what am i doing wrong?

You probably need to increase the screen resolution of your monitor.
The Following User Says Thank You to open1your1eyes0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift open1your1eyes0 Ad-Free
10th July 2012, 11:24 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 1,824

More
odin version of CWM
open1your1eyes0, can you post a link on OP for the cwm Odin version, so noob can use instead of using ADB?
10th July 2012, 11:24 PM |#108  
Flag Hollywood, Florida
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:

Can you elaborate are you using a windows based pc or?????
The Following User Says Thank You to Gamer113 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gamer113 Ad-Free
10th July 2012, 11:30 PM |#109  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York City

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

open1your1eyes0, can you post a link on OP for the cwm Odin version, so noob can use instead of using ADB?

Unfortunately CWM is not ODIN flashable since Verizon Galaxy S III has locked bootloader and does security check for recovery and kernel.
10th July 2012, 11:31 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I cant move Odin up so i cant hit the start button when i load the .tar file. Here is a pic. notice the start button is below where i cant click it. Im having no luck minimize the Odin. I have to be doing something wrong here. Thanks for any help you can give.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20120710_172615.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	251.0 KB
ID:	1189909  
10th July 2012, 11:35 PM |#111  
Flag Hollywood, Florida
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:

I cant move Odin up so i cant hit the start button when i load the .tar file. Here is a pic. notice the start button is below where i cant click it. Im having no luck minimize the Odin. I have to be doing something wrong here. Thanks for any help you can give.

try to change your resolution on your monitor to something bigger what resolution are you using now?

or you can try to auto hide you lower taskbar to hit start
The Following User Says Thank You to Gamer113 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gamer113 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)