FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi all!

i have a little blog at mywinmo.com.

I plan to write about my favorite hobby, all windows mobile related there ! ( yes i stubbornly refuse to go apple )

While my passion is there, i still have a full time job and i get very tired.

As the blog is already done and i do have some contents there, i do get daily search engine traffic.. well i would love for them to read good stuff, stuff we see here from the experts in XDA.

If you have a passion about all things WM, and you love to write. I hope you can guest post at my blog.

While i cannot offer you any monetary rewards, i can credit your work to you or link to your website / blog.

Hope to hear from you soon

( If you have a freeware you want me to introduce, let me know too. Will be most happy to do so if it is indeed useful to all )

Cheers!!!

no guest poster is too simple.. even if you have a simple topic, no problem as long as it is useful for the reader!!!

any interest? even a tiny bit? you can post about your review of your own phones if you like.. that will be good... i hope to hear from you...
21st November 2009, 08:15 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hi equinoxe i know you are merging but i need to bump this as no one seems to be interested you mind?
21st November 2009, 08:21 AM |#3  
Retired Senior Moderator - The Bull Is Back
Flag In your SIM slot
Thanks Meter: 38

More
A little bump is fine. Just don't go crazy.
21st November 2009, 04:11 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
thank you moddy.. no one seems to be in a writing mood though
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)