Originally Posted by antonio1475
- ·Quick settings (toggles) re-arrange behaves weird: when moving them, it looks like it really moves the next one. In the Quick toggles status bar they change different, so I have to go back in settings and open the Quick settings again to see the real changes. The same for deleting: it deletes other than the one I'm dragging. Weird.
- Rotation is kind of slow. No big deal for me, but...
- Voice input/search FC's
- (Talking on Apex): the custom icons show pixelated/weird. It's not a size problem, it's like the rendering. Weird.
- Quick toggles are not recognized as Quick toggles: When setting a shortcut (Apex for example) to Quick settings, it won't work. Tablet UI.
- Also, the first time it show in Phone UI. Even if you change to Tablet UI, many apps still show as phone and have to manually change each one of them (Hybrid settings, they show as "Customized" (Settings, Talk,Calendar…).
However, overall, it rocks!!! Thank you very much!
Those quick settings problems should be fix in the next version.
About voice search FC's, uninstall Google Search with Titanium Backup and reinstall Google Search from the Play Store.
And also I used the wrong Overlay when I compiled the ROM, that's why you got the PhoneUI.
Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda app-developers app