• 90-95

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 95-100

Votes: 7 1.9%

• Total voters
Search This thread

snoprosledneck88

Nov 18, 2011
So this is not a place to call people old geezers or young $hit$. This is just for fun. We were having quite a good time talking about some of our older members here on XDA but it ended up getting some attention and was entirely off topic. I decided to make a thread here in general for everyone to come and join in. Feel free to include as much or as little of information as you want. How old are you? How did you get into Android? Do you build roms or anyting? (Personal or public) etc.... The reason this became so fun was because we have some guys over on the PN thread that are pushing 70. Super cool to see dudes like that still tinkering with phones since most everyone I know over 30 never change their wallpaper. Lets have fun guys!

Last edited:

Sachin

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Mysuru, Karnataka
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
So this is not a place to call people old geezers or young $hit$. This is just for fun. We were having quite a good time talking about some of our older members here on XDA but it ended up getting some attention and was entirely off topic. I decided to make a thread here in general for everyone to come and join in. Feel free to include as much or as little of information as you want. How old are you? How did you get into Android? Do you build roms or anyting? (Personal or public) etc.... The reason this became so fun was because we have some guys over on the PN thread that are pushing 70. Super cool to see dudes like that still tinkering with phones since most everyone I know over 30 never change their wallpaper. Lets have fun guys!

No 20-25?* xD :p

general X

Apr 17, 2012
oshawa
So I'm 31 years young from Toronto. I've been loving android/XDA since the HTC legend. I have owned every HTC device released in Canada except the HTC 10, decided to go with a nexus and grabbed the 6p and never looked back. Absolutely the best phone I've purchased I don't develop but I try to help out as much as I can.
Cheers to all the good folk on xda!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app

snoprosledneck88

Nov 18, 2011
@Judge Joseph Dredd could you edit the poll by adding a 20-25 option between 15-20 and 25-30. Thank you Also need 50-55 added in there too, Sorry bout that

Me again......... 40-45 also please.................. *tip toes away*

Last edited:

FractalSphere

Oct 21, 2009
Chicago
www.doublecluepon.com

There's no 40-45 option. I'm 43, been tinkering with various IT type toys since the '80s and running my own BBS's. ;)

Reactions: troyolson92

sixgunmojo

Jun 11, 2013
WOOHOO! 20 votes in and us old(er) guys are winning. :victory::victory:

Damn @snoprosledneck88, I hate to point this out but there is no option for the 41-44 yr olds
Double damn, reading comprehension failed me on the previous post.:(

Last edited:

Bubba

Dec 31, 2011
Hell ( I've taken over. Come on down.)
There is no 50 - 55 which is where I fit in ... so your thread is completely and totally KOFFED. So I am reporting it. :p

@Judge Joseph Dredd would you please teach these kids some mafs? They seem to think that age progresses at the rate of 5 years at a time once you reach a certain age. I am sure it a Millennial thing .. but at my age I'd rather not rush it that quickly. Also as a side note, as I was tagging you @Judge Joseph Dredd I noticed a user that you must have made very angry at some point. The user is @Judge Joseph Dickass which quite frankly I am surprised made it in but yet impressed at the same time. Just one of those things I thought you may find interesting. Anywho ... please fix mafs in the poll and give @snoprosledneck88 a lesson in mafs and how it works. Bye @Judge Joseph Dredd have a lovely weekend.

Last edited:

kyzn

Dec 31, 2012
Pasig
26 here. Discovered XDA back in 2012 with my old Xperia P. Disappeared from the community for a while and returned when I got my Nexus 6P.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    45. From G1 to 6p.

f02f451a653759d0344bc7943a88feb0.jpg

So I'm 31 years young from Toronto. I've been loving android/XDA since the HTC legend. I have owned every HTC device released in Canada except the HTC 10, decided to go with a nexus and grabbed the 6p and never looked back. Absolutely the best phone I've purchased I don't develop but I try to help out as much as I can.
    Cheers to all the good folk on xda!

where's 40-45?! lol
    No 20-25 :laugh: