[ROM]-[MikRoms]-HTC Bliss beta 2(mysense 3.5 GB 2.3.4) [9-11-11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS ROM IS NOW ONLY AVAILABLE ON MY WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT WILL BE CONTINUED THERE..... POST ALL ISSUES AND COMMENTS THERE THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED

Sense3.5.jpg

YOU CAN FIND THE ROM HERE

SEE YOU GUYS THERE
    Sd card not working do not install this rom !fix the necessary!

Um if you read I said I'm not supporting this rom I just ported it for you guys.... If you want ill pull all my roms out of the forum I don't need comments like this

Sent from my Incredible 2 3D using Tapatalk
    For sure I just can't wait to see what you do with that new 2.3.5 HTC beta 1 ROM, Looking forward to a full working version of that!! Great work all around on your part!

I'll have something new for you guys soon

Sent from my Incredible 2 3D using Tapatalk
    What The Hell

People That do nothing but complain and complain cause they get an error with a rom that a dev has put together is pathetic, if you must complain and ***** then either make your own rom or dont download them at all, all these devs are making these roms in there own time and putting it out there for everyone to grab n have a go. so show some appreciation, if there is an error approach the devs nicely not ***** like you have paid the person 100 bucks and not happy with a product they sold you , its fricken free get over it you sooks.

Just thought ill post this cause i fully support all the devs with what they do and make :)

Sent From Htc Incredible S
    Bliss is updated you can obly get it only my website link in the op this thread is closed!!!!!!