[MOD][TouchWiz] Disable BlockingMode Notification [v.2]

Search This thread

invano

Dec 8, 2007
Italy
Disable Samsung BlockingMode Notification
*This module is meant for Samsung TouchWiz ROMs

It is an enable/disable module which prohibits the notification that appears when the Blocking Mode option is activated. It should be compatibile with all TouchWiz Roms.

Update v.2.0.0
You can see the new changelog below. It has been tested only on Note 4 therefore I prefer declare this new version as beta until I receive some feedbacks from users with other devices.

Download
Available on Xposed Repository

Source Code
It is open source. Available on GitHub

Changelog
Code:
[U]12/12/2014[/U]
Now you can choose between:
- never display the BlockingMode notification;
- display the notification only if BlockingMode is really active e.g. if you have set the time interval

[U]03/04/2014[/U]
- Added support for API 15 and 16

[U]03/02/2014[/U]
- Initial release

Let me know if you find out any problem.
:eek:

Last edited:

sonnysonnyb

Nov 14, 2010
when i try to run your apk i get an error..ive tried to download through xposed installer on my phone and from my pc and still get an error..i would love to get rid of the annoying blocking mode notification and have been waiting for this remedy .. im running a touchwiz based rom on 4.1.2 on a sprint gs3

invano

Dec 8, 2007
Italy
when i try to run your apk i get an error..ive tried to download through xposed installer on my phone and from my pc and still get an error..i would love to get rid of the annoying blocking mode notification and have been waiting for this remedy .. im running a touchwiz based rom on 4.1.2 on a sprint gs3

Could you please tell me the kind of error? Some logs or anything?

Thank you

invano

Dec 8, 2007
Italy

Ok got it. I'm using minSDK with API 17 (4.2).. I'm going to lower the API level and push an update on Xposed repo. Keep an eye on it and let me know if you solve your problem. :good:

sonnysonnyb

Nov 14, 2010
im sorry i guess i ddnt explain the error very well...its not an error while running the module, its an error trying to install the apk..when i tried to install it through the exposed installer on the phone it said the apk was not compatible and wouldnt install and when i tried to install the apk i got from the repository here i got a parsing error ..hope this info helps id really like to use it.

invano

Dec 8, 2007
Italy
im sorry i guess i ddnt explain the error very well...its not an error while running the module, its an error trying to install the apk..when i tried to install it through the exposed installer on the phone it said the apk was not compatible and wouldnt install and when i tried to install the apk i got from the repository here i got a parsing error ..hope this info helps id really like to use it.

Yeah I understand.
Now there is versione 1.0.1 so try again and let me know :)

JFCostta

Jun 20, 2014
Natal (BR)
Feature Request

It is an enable/disable module which prohibits the notification that appear when the Blocking Mode option is activated.

Hi there!

Thanks for this useful module, the always-on BlockinMode notification is very annoying. However, it would be nice if the notification do appear when BlockingMode is activated so we could know when calls and messages will be silenced, just as happens in DnD Mode on iOS. Could you include a switch to enable this option and show the notification only when BlockMode is active? I usually turn it on while sleeping.

thank you again,
JF

Last edited:

invano

Dec 8, 2007
Italy
Hi there!

Thanks for this useful module, the always-on BlockinMode notification is very annoying. However, it would be nice if the notification do appear when BlockingMode is activated so we could know when calls and messages will be silenced, just as happens in DnD Mode on iOS. Could you include a switch to enable this option and show the notification only when BlockMode is active? I usually turn it on while sleeping.

thank you again,
JF

Thank you for your suggestion.
I have developed the module with this "iOS-like" behavior and it works well.

I just want to implement a switch to preserve the old drastic functionality and I'll upload the new apk.

cyberdionisio

May 7, 2013
Bariloche
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Hi. Thanks for your work.
The option of completely remove the notification works, but the option of show only when active don't, it always show the notification.
My phone is a S2 international version (I9100).

dbilodeau

Dec 7, 2013
Any solution for 5.0? This or an alternative app? I've always used this one but i just jumped on Lollipop...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It is an enable/disable module which prohibits the notification that appears when the Blocking Mode option is activated. It should be compatibile with all TouchWiz Roms.

Update v.2.0.0
    You can see the new changelog below. It has been tested only on Note 4 therefore I prefer declare this new version as beta until I receive some feedbacks from users with other devices.

Download
    Available on Xposed Repository

Source Code
    It is open source. Available on GitHub

Changelog
    Code:
    [U]12/12/2014[/U]
    Now you can choose between:
    - never display the BlockingMode notification;
    - display the notification only if BlockingMode is really active e.g. if you have set the time interval

[U]03/04/2014[/U]
    - Added support for API 15 and 16

[U]03/02/2014[/U]
    - Initial release

Disable BlockingMode Notification has been updated to v.2.
    Please read the first post and let me know if you have issues!