OFF TOPIC Thread

Search This thread

erica_renee

Sep 16, 2010
Louisville
Lol I feel slightly embarrassed.
Only just found out how to access the 'menu' softkey (by long-pressing recent apps) after 3 days with this gadget.
The only other android device I've had - and still use - has its own dedicated menu key (yes, I'm talking about the original desire)

Back to topic, i can now confidently say you're all noobs, except me who joined back in 2012B.C. and knows how to use the menu key - its just a fact of life, accept it like a man...

huuuhhhh what does this have to do with eating girls who eat jello. opps liking girls who eat jelly or jelly beans..

Giggles.

matus201

Oct 16, 2010
Only just found out how to access the 'menu' softkey (by long-pressing recent apps) after 3 days with this gadget.
The only other android device I've had - and still use - has its own dedicated menu key (yes, I'm talking about the original desire)

Back to topic, i can now confidently say you're all noobs, except me who joined back in 2012B.C. and knows how to use the menu key - its just a fact of life, accept it like a man...

Dude, this info just blew my mind.. I had no idea!!!

dparrothead1

Mar 13, 2011
Florida
Last edited:

Logic_

Aug 8, 2010
Antwerp

Dude I so totally get what you're saying, my last android was the Nexus One with the dedicated keys and before I found the menu key it took me like.. oh wait, I found it the first second I saw it NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!11111111118&!!!

poondog

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 11, 2011
Melbourne
Am I mistaken or is there no sense of direction here?

Also hi, I am Mark :) You could have probably have deduced that from my username
It's nice to have so many people in my device forum, coming from the Incredible S forum to a nexus forum :p

wizardknight

Nov 1, 2009
Seattle WA
Am I mistaken or is there no sense of direction here?

Also hi, I am Mark :) You could have probably have deduced that from my username
It's nice to have so many people in my device forum, coming from the Incredible S forum to a nexus forum :p

You are mistaken. There is the guiding power of girls with jello here. Money may come into play somehow too.

Reactions: lordvincent 90

erica_renee

Sep 16, 2010
Louisville
Gummy bears for breakfast

has anyone seen my gummy bears. I think they ate all the gello and ran . Please help :fingers-crossed:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Since the Threads of spam and nonsense around here seem to not stop I'll give you a place right here to put it all.

Here you go guys let the spam and trolling and other craziness fly away in here! :)

Sent from my Wolfpack EVO
    You know that xdadev is truly fsked when a noob 'mod' can pin an utterly pointless vanity thread at will, on a whim.

What is the point ? Not very moderate is it ?

Haha....me....a noob???..... Bwahahahaha

Funny stuff there bud.

Sent from my Wolfpack EVO
    Guys! I discovered another Easter egg! NOT trolling!!
    HTC will make the next nexus released in December.
    Check out the screenshot if u don't believe me!
    uploadfromtaptalk1348445181278.jpg

Pointless vanity thread, pinned, because it greatly benefits the already dire signal to noise ratio on xdadev :rolleyes:

Funny stuff there "bud"

Look many of the high activity forums have this type of thread. And its to give those a place to talk/chitchat and other nonsense stuff instead of them feeling the need to post nonsense which in turn needs to be cleaned up by one of the mod's assigned to the forum.

The thread isn't going anywhere, and if you do not like it, then you can choose to stay away from it. Thats your choice and totally fine.

As for pointing out my join date making myself a "noob" versus yours of 2006.... if thats your definition of a noob then sure im a noob i guess. :) .......but, my history here and thanks ive gotten would say I'm far from a "noob" here in the community ;) hehe
    Haha....me....a noob???..... Bwahahahaha

Funny stuff there bud

Pointless vanity thread, pinned, because it greatly benefits the already dire signal to noise ratio on xdadev :rolleyes:

Funny stuff there "bud"