FORUMS
Thread Deleted Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
EDIT:

I have discontinued work on this project, partially due to free time/Square Enix and their insistence on blocking the use of xposed framework. I can't be bothered to deal with having to turn off xposed and reboot every time I want play/test out the changes made with the editor. Other things in RL have also taken most of my time, so I am releasing Source Code in this post for anyone who wants to take a crack at it.

This editor was made using Visual C# 2012

This time I have created an editor in C#. As it is my first project, it is very much a WIP. It is still in the Alpha stage, but it works from what me and my testers have found.

It is for Final Fantasy IV for Android.

At the moment it only does HP/MP/EXP/Base Stats/Gil/Time/Equipment (see either 2nd post, or equip values.txt included in zip).

At the moment it has a layout where it lists 2 characters per tab. This is just a temporary layout, and will be changing once it hits beta/actual release.

I have not worked out the checksum yet, however, there is a way to get around it. This will be listed in the second post, along with any other instructions that should be needed.

Enjoy, and Happy Editing.

Changelog:
10/03/13 - Alpha 1
Initial Release

Donations welcome to Paypal: [email protected]
Attached Files
File Type: zip FFIVSE-A1.zip - [Click for QR Code] (245.4 KB, 11819 views)
File Type: zip Final Fantasy IV Source.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.82 MB, 5623 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KeylanHalfdan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KeylanHalfdan Ad-Free
Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)