Search This thread

rexant1

May 22, 2010
the upgrade file on the uploading.com link only downloads 37.7kb

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

ryan stewart

Jan 4, 2008
Atlanta, GA
It seems the second link for the full Option B file (http://uploading.com/files/a5m2mb4f/us-9.2.1.11-CWM-full-rooted.zip/) is actually the first Option A file based on the filesize (shows as being 172 MB instead of 312 MB). I can't confirm 100% as the download hasn't finished yet but just wanted to get that warning out there.

The uploading.com link is downloading a 313 file on my computer and its decently fast but the download kept failing on the tablet.

MarkyG82

Oct 26, 2010
The zips don't include any recovery, so they leave your CWM alone.

Uploading WW upgrade file now!

Thanks for clarifying.

What will the WW pack include?

Ps. I realise I'm being contradictive but it amazes me how many random/not dev posts are in this thread, after the lockdown on rules lately.

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

funnycreature

+1
I am excited and as long as it's not worse than HC 3.2.1 I am a happy camper for the added functionality alone :)

::waits for all the whiners to come back now either RAVING MAD because it's so awesome, or TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED because it 'sucks'::

Wow this is exciting to watch now from a distance you guys are going insane lol

dipje

Oct 27, 2006
What will the WW pack include?

Technical info follows :).:

The full version is basicly just a boot partition and a system partition, which are ready and are written to the /staging partition. When you reboot your tablet, the boatloader sees the staging and starts to write it to your device.

The upgrade is a slightly modified version of the dpkgfile. It contains a bunch of new files that get written, or bunch of files that get deleted, and a LOT of files that get _patched_.

What I basicly did is strip the recovery from the update so it leaves it alone, and changed the update script to skip a few checks and work from (Rogue) CWM recovery. I flash this on my own device so I now have ICS, and then take dump from my system partition to make the 'full version'.

deadman3000

May 27, 2006
So for anyone who has flashed stock then recovery (Like I just have) how do we get root and CWM back?

zephiK

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2009
New York, NY
Will be downloading this later when I get a chance. Excited, is it possible for op to include Md5 hashes? It'll be greatly appreciated

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

kingofyo1

Apr 6, 2009
gulfport, ms
attempting to flash now. Was on spark. Did a full wipe Data/cache, cache, dalvik. Should function properly, but we'll see what happens :D btw i downloaded the full

Installed from internal sd via rogue recovery
Rebooting, installing blob. (only got about 30% battery lulz)
blob about done
blob done, rebooting
Post reboot, seems like im getting that weird screen thing again(lines ALL OVER.. had this prob before randomly), but it looks to be booting properly screen just darkened slightly, so she's working.. Still loading. Wish I could see the load screen, probably amazing :'( Now I can tell its at the setup screen. After a screen off/on, I can see the setup properly. Wifi works properly, able to see all networks in range. Connects properly. GMT is default time, so remember to switch it. Signed in to google properly. Took ~1 minute or so. Restoring previous settings. Loading everything to home screen now. And there's the stock background with the tree and field. Looks to be working properly guys!

Ok i'm intensively intrigued now.. The way they did the icons, screen setup, placement.. im impressed!!
second edit: WHOA the color scheme for the quick settings at bottom right is different. me likey!!
Problem though, already got a sync error somewhere.. troubleshooting has begun >.<

Last edited:

deadman3000

May 27, 2006
BTW I want WW so will wait anyhow. I just want to root and get CWM back as I have some tweaks I need to redo to system files.

Top Liked Posts