[mod] Custom splash screen and wallpapers for ALL US and Canadian models of Galaxy S3

Search This thread

Swiftks

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2011
The Woodlands, TX
Can you pull bootanimation zip from system media and post here i will make this exeption and make flashable zip

Edit: it is this picture?

No, that looks like the boot animation... Slim has their own splash screen. I could make the zip myself if I could just get the correct files from the boot.img. problem is I don't know how to remove/decompile a boot.IMG

Thanks for your efforts though.

Sent from my SGS III

norbarb

Account currently disabled
Dec 22, 2011
No, that looks like the boot animation... Slim has their own splash screen. I could make the zip myself if I could just get the correct files from the boot.img. problem is I don't know how to remove/decompile a boot.IMG

Thanks for your efforts though.

Sent from my SGS III

I download rom but i can't find boot.img in zip. Can you pull boot.img and post here then?

Reactions: Zinnz

norbarb

Account currently disabled
Dec 22, 2011
Here's the boot.img from the most recent Slim Rom weekly. Assuming that the .rle file should already be put together in there??? Just need to figure out how to get it out.

Thanks for all your help BTW.

I'm sorry but i can't decompail boot.img on windows. Image is somwere in kernel image. Why don't you ask creators or slim rom for image..:)

Reactions: Zinnz

chriscockerham1976

Feb 12, 2013
Can you please make this into a zip?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium HD app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376016310892.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376016310892.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 718

wghisd

Mar 3, 2012
Simple and quick. This is the first splash screen to work for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Heavy Metal

Nov 22, 2011
Can it be used on the SD and AT&T St that's rooted

SAMSUNG-SM-G900A, with 128gb SD & Rooted.

dingermtb

Sep 5, 2010
Richeyville
Can someone possibly repost the batman (with Samsung logo) and the Superman ones. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my DirtyZombieCorn SGS3 using Skyblue Tapatalk 2

s8freak

Jan 17, 2013
Sanger
@norbarb will you be doing these beautiful splash screens for the S5? I greatly enjoyed and used quite a few of the s3 screens

"No soup for you! Come back one year!!" Sent from my ViSiX powered SG-G900A Rockin XKrome

Reactions: force70

yan_saputra

REQ: Boot Logo 3D Full HD for Device - Asus Zenfone 2, ZE551ML, Z00A (1080p).

Hiii Guys... Can You make a Boot Logo 3D Full HD of this to Asus Zenfone 2, ZE551ML, Z00A (1080p)???

For example, as an image link that I send via google drive that is below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwq...w?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwq...w?usp=drivesdk

Can You change the LOGO of the letter 'G' into the pound sign (#) enamelled in Device LG, so look like / look like this would happen in (# powered by ANDROID), I think that way because of the LOGO (#) that is more SIMPLE , COLORFUL (RED , YELLOW, GREEN & BLUE ) correspond in GOOGLE's COLORS, and the latter is no sense of meaning in my opinion, (#) that is a FREEDOM to do as they wish.
Awaited return and thank You in advance. Success and Never Stop to keep in Constant Creativity and Passion Always Guys!!!

:D :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry to everyone but i'm not making any more splash screens if you want any of i already created send me PM

Thanks to con247 i make some splash screen witch replacing samsung galaxy S III logo on boot.Original post is here . This ones i created just for fun. I can make some more just let me know.

Install: reboot in cwm, flash attached zip reboot.

Once more thanks to con247 for script to create this... Thanks !!!

With this script you will replace this logo.......

OR.jpg

To return to orginal splash screen just flash " invert_to_orginal.zip"

Since i move all of zips to one place , start as of today 3/28/2013 i will post picture and name of zip next to picture. All old pictures have name on just roll your mouse over and look for zips in download page.

All my work can be use w/o my permission just link your post to this thread please.. :)
    I will post picture with name of zip nex to it..
    No offence but I'm really supprice. There is over 120 downloads and only around 15 thanks... Do you want me to keep adding new zips? I notice this not just on this thread but allover forum. If i download somebodys work i always click thank you button. This is there free time to contribute no matter is something is working or not if you like it or not. And one BIG thank you to all supporters here and in all others threats.. :)

BTW. new zips will come in this afternoon. I got some ideas but if you do let me know...
    Hacktivist group who most recently wiped 700 websites in Israel. You can find em them all over.

Link: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(group)

AT&T SGS3 Marble White
    Task & Ktoonsez AoKP 11/18
    Ktoonsez 11/13 Kernel OC'ed
    Medical Marijuana Supporter

So you want like ther logo..:) ??? Or em i wrong?
    Black on white or inverted? I can do simple logo but this not who i em.. also is what you want.

Edit: i made some like this... let me know
    Can you post the stock good & bad wallpaper (full size?), without the edits... Don't know why I like it so much. :)

Also, do you have a source (website) where you got it from.

Thanks

Sent from my SGS III

there,,,,:)
    i find better format in my collection

edit: i'm not sure which one is first... :)
    edit2 : if i remember correctly it was from : http://www.desktopnexus.com/