Get Samsung Milk radio app on maxx

Search This thread

bigv5150

Jan 8, 2011
I was searching for a way to get this to work and found this site http://nexus7.wonderhowto.com/how-t...pp-your-nexus-7-other-android-device-0151612/

You have to be rooted but there are two ways to activate the app. First is following the directions on the above link by changing the build prop. The second is how I did it there is a module in xposed called chocolate milk it will allow you to use the milk app. Works great but you can't sign in since you don't have a Samsung but it works just the same.

The milk app you download is in the above link.

Last edited:
Reactions: osucowboy96

osucowboy96

Sep 14, 2013
Nice, thanks for posting! Never heard of it, but tried it out and it's pretty cool.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

jfriend33

Oct 7, 2010
Illinois
There's an xposed module for this or at least there was

Sent from my unlocked consumer edition Motorola Droid Maxx xt1080m.

osucowboy96

Sep 14, 2013
Getting a "login failed" error and FC every time I launch now. Any suggestions? Using xposed chocolate milk module.

osucowboy96

Sep 14, 2013
I'm not trying to log in. It worked fine for a week or so, now every time I launch the app it FC's because it's trying to log in automatically.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Never mind, cleared app cache and data and force stopped it, now it's working again.

Chefedogg

May 22, 2012
Daytona Beach
I do have a Samsung account but milk still not letting me sign in. Using chocolate milk to get it to run on my Note 3

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was searching for a way to get this to work and found this site http://nexus7.wonderhowto.com/how-t...pp-your-nexus-7-other-android-device-0151612/

You have to be rooted but there are two ways to activate the app. First is following the directions on the above link by changing the build prop. The second is how I did it there is a module in xposed called chocolate milk it will allow you to use the milk app. Works great but you can't sign in since you don't have a Samsung but it works just the same.

The milk app you download is in the above link.