[ROM][WWE][5 OCT] SwiftBL Diamond ROM V7.5 Full+Lite [0|12|16MBPP][Full CE 5.2.20755]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Swiftblade

Jun 22, 2007
You don't sleep making ROMs ? :D

Hi panosha.. I was really tired at 3.00 a.m. in the morning.. haha;) Nice to see you drop by and I must say that I always peek into your thread because you make great roms for the Diamond community here.. Cheers!

blognews said:
Just got my diamond flashed, it runs fast honestly! Thanks a lot.

However, I got a MS error report about mediaHubMini.exe, any idea what it's about?

Thanks a lot.

Never got the error report before.. I will look into it and see whether can reproduce that to see what's wrong.. Thanks for the feedback and glad you like the rom..:D

ComPas-V

Jul 17, 2007
Moscow
Doesn't work

After flashing the phone mode does not work.

The GSM is disabled. The 3D interface does not start.
From time to time the device is rebooting itself... :(

Any suggestions? :confused:

Swiftblade

Jun 22, 2007
After flashing the phone mode does not work.

The GSM is disabled. The 3D interface does not start.
From time to time the device is rebooting itself... :(

Any suggestions? :confused:

Hi ComPas-V.. looks real serious here. Try a hard reset by pressing VolumeDown key + Action Key + Reset button and see what happen.

I don't have the issue at all and it is real puzzling???:confused:

Maybe you can give more details: it happened immediately after the rom flash or later after installing of some problems?

ComPas-V

Jul 17, 2007
Moscow
I suppose? reset =power button

The phone off sign is shown already during start up. The device itself do nothing when I try to switch in the phone using CommManager or from taskbar..

Should I upgrade radio? (now it's 25.03)

Last edited by a moderator:

Baronic

May 20, 2007
Swiftblade, your rom appears to have fixed the black icons issue. what about A2DP issue / mute issue?

connect via a2dp to stereo headset.

play music for a while on HTC player in Touch FLo 3D (not windows media player)

DIsconnect.

Send yourself an sms or call yourself, see if the phone is mute

ComPas-V

Jul 17, 2007
Moscow
the very last one

OK, after upgrade radio to 25.05 everything is working.
Probably radio 25.05 is required for this ROM.
(BTW as always, from first Touch, swift ROM)

Thanks!!

rivmin

Jun 11, 2008
Very nice work.
All works perfect, excellent feeling/performance.
I've used all available ROM's and this is absolutely the best performing, IMO.
The only thing I miss, is the nice grafix from DPTv1....but with this level of performance, I can live without it.
Thanks !

flashmp3

Dec 31, 2006
Could you implement old Audio Booster in your next ROM (the one with 3d,Bass, etc...)?

Swiftblade

Jun 22, 2007
Swiftblade, your rom appears to have fixed the black icons issue. what about A2DP issue / mute issue?

connect via a2dp to stereo headset.

play music for a while on HTC player in Touch FLo 3D (not windows media player)

DIsconnect.

Send yourself an sms or call yourself, see if the phone is mute

Hi Baronic... I have this problem when I am having the Elf. I have this BT_Audio.CAB that seems to solve this problem. I upload here and you give it a shot...

Attachments

• BT_Audio.cab
    226.4 KB · Views: 67

Swiftblade

Jun 22, 2007
OK, after upgrade radio to 25.05 everything is working.
Probably radio 25.05 is required for this ROM.
(BTW as always, from first Touch, swift ROM)

Thanks!!

Hi ComPas-V... good to hear that everything is OK. This means the Radio1.00.25.05 is needed for it to work properly.... Thanks for the feedback.

Swiftblade

Jun 22, 2007
Could you implement old Audio Booster in your next ROM (the one with 3d,Bass, etc...)?

I think you are talking about SRS WOW app but unfortunately even the latest v1.2.1 is still not working properly with the Diamond.. Do alert me if you know of one that works with Diamond.. Disappointed that HTC didn't fix the Audio Booster bug in this new ROM.

flashmp3

Dec 31, 2006
I think you are talking about SRS WOW app but unfortunately even the latest v1.2.1 is still not working properly with the Diamond.. Do alert me if you know of one that works with Diamond.. Disappointed that HTC didn't fix the Audio Booster bug in this new ROM.

No I am talking about Audio Booster (link: http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=58130&d=1195040550)

ziggy red tried to port it in VGA here is the link and the info:
"Here is an AudioBooster update cab for the older version (or should that be "downdate"?)

Works on my Diamon but can't guarantee that it will work on yours - and can't change the font size I'm afraid...

There's a couple of small bits need tidying but should work well enough to use for now.

Install to your main Windows folder over your existing version (at your own risk!)"

link:http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=99468&d=1216145038

If you install the one of the first link you'll see that it works well (bass, treble, 3d, full equalizer with +or- 12dB (instead of poor 6dB for new audio booster)) except the size :(

Swiftblade

Jun 22, 2007

fabe-rza

Jul 6, 2007
Paris
it's not the first time that i flash my Diamond but i can't run Hard SPL!!!!
the phone always reboot and i have a "error 260"!!!!!
i don't understand why!

somebody help me? please....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have downloaded the rom, its cool..

I just need some info on radio 1.00.25.05, what is this for? How do i flash this on to my device?

what do i do with the .nbh file?

thanks
    In the PDA, where do i put the removed ringtones back again?
    Yes, no need to run OliNex's Unsigned HardSPL 1.40 again...

Will your ROM work if I have the Signed OilNex's SIGNED HARDSPL installed? I believe this is the one on my machine.
    Hey guys

since you always prove to be so resourceful, I was wondering....is there a way to pass login&passoword in the proxy string arguments along with the port? something like...

Proxyname.Domain.Local:8080&Login&Password

Is there a proxy relevant syntax for that?

In that case I could tell Opera to use my authenticated proxy and work around it!

Possible or am I only daydreaming??

I am guessing theere is not so much of info to amend in the opera setup.. plus you probably cannot embedd this sytax in Opera as it is ROM dependent.. Swift/ Andrew??? your views??