Development stopped: [APP][15-7-2011] TouchLockPro 2.12.9 Final release

Search This thread

ZuinigeRijder

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 13, 2008
www.zuinigerijder.com
PayPal > USD / EUR :)
All the details and downloads of TouchLockPro you can find here: http://touchlockpro.sourceforge.net

Youtube video

Changelog

Version 2.12.9 (15-7-2011) for all Windows Mobile touchscreen phones
- Added Czech translations, thanks to oldasuk
- Updated translations provided by BattClock users, including Greek, Hebrew and Polish

Version 2.12.8 (1-4-2010) for all Windows Mobile touchscreen phones, *NEW* Proximity sensor support for Samsung and HTC having proximity sensor
- Updated Russian translations, thanks to Vadim Bogaiskov

Version 2.12.7 (30-3-2010) for all Windows Mobile touchscreen phones, *NEW* Proximity sensor support for Samsung and HTC having proximity sensor
- Fixed problem that the Proximity Lock command was not always executed due to screen off

Version 2.12.6 (25-3-2010) Updated translations
- Translations updated with new Excel spreadsheet containing all translations Russian translations, thanks to Vadim Bogaiskov
- Chinese Simplified translations, thanks to zhongzw
- Chinese Traditional translations, thanks to victorchen101
- Spanish translation, thanks to animalote
- French translations, thanks to YoLoLo
- Italian translations, thanks to tigro11 and ephestione
- Norwegian translations, thanks to longice
- Dutch translation, thanks to myself ;-)

Version 2.12.5 (15-3-2010) for all Windows Mobile touchscreen phones, *NEW* Proximity sensor support for Samsung and HTC having proximity sensor
- Updated Chinese Traditional (thanks to victorchen101)
- Updated Chinese Simplified (thanks to zhongzw)
- Do not use HTCLockAPIWhenBluetoothActive when no call
- Added option to disable Zoombar

Version 2.12.4 (7-3-2010) for all Windows Mobile touchscreen phones, *NEW* Proximity sensor support for Samsung and HTC having proximity sensor
- Updated Russian (thanks to Vadim Bogaiskov) and Dutch translations (thanks to myself ;-) for BattConfig and TouchLockAction.
- Visual feedback if a button is pressed
- Do not do !SCREENON at end call when lock(suspend) command or bluetooth is active
- Some commands are now also executed when not power on/screen on (lockscreen, locksuspend, suspend) to achieve the previous point
- When multiple commands are specified, make sure to execute them via a request,so events related to a previous command are effected already (e.g. screen off).
- Fixed problem that multiple commands where only executed the first time (e.g. Proximity disable/ignore problems)
- Fixed possible problem that multiple commands could mean that an earlier one was not executed/overwritten

Version 2.12.3 (25-2-2010) for all Windows Mobile touchscreen phones, *NEW* Proximity sensor support for Samsung and HTC having proximity sensor
- Added command !PROXIMITYIGNORE, so the Proximity sensor keeps in the state it was, for other applications. TouchLockPro wil not react anymore, till !PROXIMITYACCEPT command is used.
- Added command !PROXIMITYACCEPT, so Proximity commands are accepted from then on.

Changed the defaults for better use of Proximity (note that those will only be overruled if not already set or by reset to defaults):
- Proximity Sensor Time (ProximitySensorTime = 700)
- Near (CmdProximityNear = "!SUSPEND")
- Not Near (CmdProximityNotNear = "!UNLOCK")

New settings:
- Lock (CmdLock = "!PROXIMITYACCEPT")
- Unlock Call (CmdUnlockCall = "!PROXIMITYIGNORE")
- Unlock No Call (CmdUnlockNoCall = "!PROXIMITYDISABLE")

Incorporated BattClock 1.9 improvements:
battclockhorizontal.jpg

Show Battery percentage, temperature and Current above the top bar.
- Possibly to show the info in columns instead of rows (option Divide Horizontally)
- Added option to show Battery Temperature (updated once per minute)
- Added option to show Battery Current in mA (updated once per second), great to see power consumption
- Show CPU also if it getidletime is greater than 100

Version 2.12.2 (20-2-2010) for all Windows Mobile touchscreen phones, *NEW* Proximity sensor support for Samsung and HTC having proximity sensor
  • Do not do !SCREENON at end call, when (lock)suspend is configured as command at end call
  • InCallTweak: do also for landscape, for right handed people

Proximity changes:
  • CmdProximityNear, default !IDLE
  • CmdProximityNotNear, default !UNLOCK
  • CmdProximityOnBluetooth, default empty
  • Time proximity change configurable (ProximitySensorTime)
  • Added !PROXIMITYDISABLE command
  • Added !PROXIMITYENABLE command

Taken over BattClock 1.8.1 improvements:
  • Added option to show CPU usage percentage
  • Color of CPU info configurable
  • CPU indicator configurable (default %)
  • Thresholds for Battery and Free memory separate configurable

Extra commands:
  • Added !HOME command: add option to automatically go to the home screen when locked (Security)
  • Added !SOFTRESET command
  • Added !POWEROFF command
  • Added !UP command
  • Added !DOWN command
  • Added !LEFT command
  • Added !RIGHT command

Version 2.12.1 (14-2-2010) for all Windows Mobile touchscreen phones, *NEW* Proximity sensor support for Samsung and HTC having proximity sensor
Note that I could only test myself by simulating the Proximity Sensor via Stylus Sensor and Capacitive NavSensor. Please report if it is working!
  • Add support for proximity sensor
  • Proximity sensor Unlock when no object is nearby for approximate a second.
  • Proximity sensor option to do ScreenOff when detecting an object nearby for approximate one second
  • Proximity sensor option to disable proximity sensor when not locked
  • Proximity sensor option to disable proximity sensor when bluetooth is active

Version 2.11 (7-2-2010) for all Windows Mobile touchscreen phones
  • Fix: Do not do InCallTweak when not on battery or Bluetooth is active
  • Take over BattClock 1.6 and 1.7 standalone features in TouchLockPro
  • Added option to show info divided into 3 lines
  • Added option to see free memory
  • Date and Time color separate configurable
  • Option font color to be dependent on the battery/memory status
  • Add icon possibility as background and draw info on top of it, good for people having not a solid color or nicer looking icon alike
  • Added settings BattClockInfo1, BattClockInfo2, BattClockInfo3, BattClockVersion, MemoryIndicator, LowThreshold, MediumThreshold, LowColor, MediumColor, HighColor
  • Fontsize per info line configurable, text room is divided dependent on fontsize settings.
  • Option to show free memory in MB instead of %
  • Make BattConfig more finger friendly

Version 2.10.5 (2-2-2010) for all Windows Mobile touchscreen phones, *NEW* with Samsung SDK compatible Light Sensor and GSensor support

Version 2.10.4 (29-1-2010) for all Windows Mobile touchscreen phones, *NEW* with Samsung SDK compatible Light Sensor and GSensor support

Version 2.10.3 (10-1-2010) for all Windows Mobile touchscreen phones, *NEW* with Samsung SDK compatible Light Sensor and GSensor support

Version 2.10.2 (4-1-2010) for all Windows Mobile touchscreen phones, *NEW* with Samsung SDK compatible Light Sensor and GSensor support

Version 2.10.1 (3-1-2010) for all Windows Mobile touchscreen phones, *NEW* with Samsung SDK compatible Light Sensor and GSensor support

Version 2.10 (1-1-2010) for all Windows Mobile touchscreen phones, *NEW* with Samsung SDK compatible Light Sensor and GSensor support
  • Added support for Samsung SDK compatible phones, G-Sensor and Light Sensor. Samsung Windows Mobile SDK 1.2.1 or 2.1.0 are now supported! Just install also the appropriate Samsung SDK (see downloads)
  • Samsung SDK compatible (SGH-i900 Omnia, SCH-i910 Omnia, GT-I8000 Omnia 2, SCH-m490/m495 T*Omnia, Omnia Pro, GT-B7620 Armani, GT-I8000 Omnia II, SCH-i920 Omnia II), Sensors: Light Sensor, GSensor
  • TouchLockPro tries to identify your phone type now automatically and disables not available sensors
  • I discovered that the HTCSmartTouchDll window is also available on Diamond and Touch Pro, so now I only subclass for ZoomBar when PhoneType is Diamond2 or Touch Pro2
  • Added PhoneType configuration possibility in Index Settings screen, best is to first select your PhoneType before changing other settings and soft reset after changing your phone type and settings.
  • Added BootDelay registry key, if you want to change it, you need to do that via the registry, but be sure to know what you are doing. Default it is 60000 (60 seconds)

Version 2.9 (17-12-2009) for all Windows Mobile touchscreen phones, *NEW* ZoomBar unlock
Thanks to Cobaltikus for providing the solution!
  • Added ZoomBar unlock for Touch Diamond 2 and Touch Pro 2
  • Slide the Zoombar left or right to unlock
  • Triple touch the Zoombar to unlock, if you want different behaviour, change CapacitiveTouchesSequence (CapacitiveTouchesSequence = 222)

Version 2.8.2 (09-11-2009) for all Windows Mobile touchscreen phones

Version 2.8.1 (28-10-2009) now with improved GSENSOR and for all Windows Mobile touchscreen phones

Version 2.8 (27-10-2009) now with improved GSENSOR and for all Windows Mobile touchscreen phones

Version 2.7.6 (06-10-2009) now with InCallTweak and for all Windows Mobile touchscreen phones

More detailed info of the changes can be found here.

See here for QuickStart and Features

Number of AppToDate Users:
counter.png.php

Many thanks to Dennis van de Sande, alias MR_Q, who has sponsored/donated for more than a year zuinigerijder.com website and domain. New location: touchlockpro.sourceforge.net
PayPal > USD / EUR :)

Last edited:

NLS

May 27, 2005
Piraeus
www.ilogic.gr
Great job!

My only (stupid?) concern is that by using your (otherwise nice) "BattClock" we miss custom battery indicators.

You will say that, then we should disable this. But then (a) you still get it when device is locked (why we HAVE to see the valid taps after we get used to them?) and (b) you have one less method to lock the device from the very few: just two - i.e. one left.

This comes to the second thing. Why not also lock it with other method?
I can think of: (a) Touching the capacitive area one right, one middle (action button), one left.... in fact you could even UNLOCK by doing the opposite. (b) Using some program shortcut (for some of us is enough to lock the device by running a shortcut in TF3D or some today manager like SPB Pocket Plus or even changing a default action in TF3D via SSMaPa)...

The best way would be to still use the area of the battclock but WITHOUT changing whatever the user has there (is there such a thing like a transparent window?)...

Another way would be to auto-lock after some timeout (which in fact is also the most common method among smartphones too) or configurable if the power button is pressed.

For example in my case pressing the power button to sleep the device exactly means I don't want the screen functioning (so lock it if something else turns it on - like a call), while if I leave the device to sleep by timeout, I probably mean I have it on my desk and don't care or need to lock it.

Sorry for the brainstorm, I hope it gives you some ideas.

fl4r3

Feb 24, 2008
London
Seems to be working fine so far....but I have one problem;
I'm using wisbar so your battery indicator does not show on the screen when the phone is unlocked. This means I have to lock the phone by using the stylus. The indicator does however appear when the phone is locked.

Is there no way to correct this, or make a shortcut for locking instead?

at10ti0n

Jan 1, 2007
can i set this app to only lock the screen on incomming phone call and unlock it by tapping 3 times on the capacitive area?

something like the answerkeys disabler did before uninstalling... :D

ZuinigeRijder

Jun 13, 2008
www.zuinigerijder.com
Great job!

My only (stupid?) concern is that by using your (otherwise nice) "BattClock" we miss custom battery indicators.

You can position the BattClock over the Windows Start logo, at the left side of the Start bar. You can still go to Programs, just by pressing the Start text then.

You will say that, then we should disable this. But then (a) you still get it when device is locked (why we HAVE to see the valid taps after we get used to them?) and (b) you have one less method to lock the device from the very few: just two - i.e. one left.

Yes, the BattClock must be visible AND have focus to get the capacitive touches. So moving to another position is the only option, if you want to use the triple touches approach to unlock.

This comes to the second thing. Why not also lock it with other method?
I can think of: (a) Touching the capacitive area one right, one middle (action button), one left.... in fact you could even UNLOCK by doing the opposite. (b) Using some program shortcut (for some of us is enough to lock the device by running a shortcut in TF3D or some today manager like SPB Pocket Plus or even changing a default action in TF3D via SSMaPa)...

I can only get keyboard/sensitive touches when my battClock has focus. And when there is another program in front, I cannot get them.

I am working on an Action screen addin for TouchLockPro. It will be activated by pressing the BattClock OR you can start the program by a shortcut, because it is a separate program. But be patient, working on that......I even want it possible by other programs to lock the device, just by writing some registry key.

The best way would be to still use the area of the battclock but WITHOUT changing whatever the user has there (is there such a thing like a transparent window?)...

To my knowledge, there is no real transparant window possible, you can just not draw the background. But the underlying windows will not update. Or does someone know this is possible?

Another way would be to auto-lock after some timeout (which in fact is also the most common method among smartphones too) or configurable if the power button is pressed.

For example in my case pressing the power button to sleep the device exactly means I don't want the screen functioning (so lock it if something else turns it on - like a call), while if I leave the device to sleep by timeout, I probably mean I have it on my desk and don't care or need to lock it.

Sorry for the brainstorm, I hope it gives you some ideas.

That would be something for my new Action screen program. I will think about your suggestions. Thansk for the ideas and comments.

Pietje_1985

Apr 14, 2007
Almere, The Netherlands
flickering clock white/black

Hey ZuinigeRijder!!

thanxx again for your new app TouchLockPro 1.0!!

so far I have it on my diamond it's working ok, but I noticed one thing...when my screen is on standby f.e. see my clock etc...I saw that the clock/batt indicator is contantly flickering white/black....just like it's locked...unlocked....locked...unlocked...

Do you know what I mean or do I have to be more specific??
Maybe you did it on purpose....

Just wanted to report it to you...neways... thanxx man!!

You rule!:D:D

Greetzz Jeroen

ZuinigeRijder

Jun 13, 2008
www.zuinigerijder.com
Seems to be working fine so far....but I have one problem;
I'm using wisbar so your battery indicator does not show on the screen when the phone is unlocked. This means I have to lock the phone by using the stylus. The indicator does however appear when the phone is locked.

Is there no way to correct this, or make a shortcut for locking instead?

I do not know wisbar, but apparently this is a FullScreen app, so the BattClock will not be visible.

As written as answer in my previous post:
I can only get keyboard/sensitive touches when my battClock has focus. And when there is another program in front, I cannot get them. This cause me also some serious thinking, how to solve this. I found a method, as described here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=436671&page=5

I am working on an Action screen addin for TouchLockPro. It will be activated by pressing the BattClock OR you can start the program by a shortcut, because it is a separate program. But be patient, working on that......I even want it possible by other programs to lock the device, just by writing some registry key.

ZuinigeRijder

Jun 13, 2008
www.zuinigerijder.com
Hey ZuinigeRijder!!

thanxx again for your new app TouchLockPro 1.0!!

so far I have it on my diamond it's working ok, but I noticed one thing...when my screen is on standby f.e. see my clock etc...I saw that the clock/batt indicator is contantly flickering white/black....just like it's locked...unlocked....locked...unlocked...

Do you know what I mean or do I have to be more specific??
Maybe you did it on purpose....

Just wanted to report it to you...neways... thanxx man!!

You rule!

Greetzz Jeroen

That is one of the magic tricks I needed to do, to get the focus to the BattClock, for getting the capacitive touches. I will only get those events, when a Form is in the foreground. And that is normally another application :mad:

When e.g. an incoming call is coming in, it will get the focus, because that is the foreground application. Or if you have a Full Screen application, the BattClock will even not be visible. But I discovered, when I make a Child Window at the start-bar as WS_POPUP, it will get focus, when created.

But damned, it will not keep focus, if another application regains focus:mad:

So how to solve this problem :confused:

The only solution, I could think of, was regularly recreate the WS_POPUP child window, and in between I switch back to another BattClock. At the same time, this 'flashing' indicates the system is accepting capacitive touches. So 4 seconds we have the WS_POPUP BattClock and 1 second the 'normal' BattClock. So actually I switch between 2 clocks.

More background info you can find here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=436671&page=5

ZuinigeRijder

Jun 13, 2008
www.zuinigerijder.com
can i set this app to only lock the screen on incomming phone call and unlock it by tapping 3 times on the capacitive area?

something like the answerkeys disabler did before uninstalling... :D

Unfortunately not (yet).
I did not yet included specific code for detecting incoming calls, I just made a generic solution. But it might be something for the future.......

I think more people would like a general solution to distinguish when they press themselves the power button to awake the phone and when this is done by an application. For the latter, they would like it locked, on their initiative, they would like it automatically unlocked.

But still, in your pocket you can also accidently press the Power button, although less likely. But of sure you never want missed calls!

So I will think about it......

Pietje_1985

Apr 14, 2007
Almere, The Netherlands
That is one of the magic tricks I needed to do, to get the focus to the BattClock, for getting the capacitive touches. I will only get those events, when a Form is in the foreground. And that is normally another application :mad:

When e.g. an incoming call is coming in, it will get the focus, because that is the foreground application. Or if you have a Full Screen application, the BattClock will even not be visible. But I discovered, when I make a Child Window at the start-bar as WS_POPUP, it will get focus, when created.

But damned, it will not keep focus, if another application regains focus:mad:

So how to solve this problem :confused:

The only solution, I could think of, was regularly recreate the WS_POPUP child window, and in between I switch back to another BattClock. At the same time, this 'flashing' indicates the system is accepting capacitive touches. So 4 seconds we have the WS_POPUP BattClock and 1 second the 'normal' BattClock. So actually I switch between 2 clocks.

More background info you can find here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=436671&page=5

Right! Well....I also see that actually the device itself stays locked, so I'm not so worried.....

on the other hand...I can imagine you would like to solve tis problem just like it was on StylusLock v1.6, because that one didn't had that issue...

To be honest...I really would like to help you, but I don't know how...I don't have any programming experience, so i'm sorry man:eek:

n e way...if I can help you with something else...please let me know!

Cheers

Jeroen

NLS

May 27, 2005
Piraeus
www.ilogic.gr
ok something else then

since this small window is the trick to make it work, I wonder (sorry I could probably find my self, but haven't installed yet) if we could just move the whole rectangle to... the BOTTOM bar (!), just left of the keyboard icon!

also change the battclock to a small lock (locked and unlocked) now THAT would make great sense AND not mess with our customisations

4D3

Oct 20, 2008
Brisbane
this looks nice, stylus lock 1.6 was impressive, i cant wait to try this!!

flashing a new rom tonight, ill be sure to install this first!!

thanks

schluff1

Jul 8, 2008
Hamburg
Thanks for this great app!

One thing: When phone goes to suspend, approximately in the next 20 seconds i cant turn the screen on by pressing the power button. Only stylus-out turns the screen on. After 20 seconds everything runs fine.

Furthermore an option to also lock the phone when the screen switches off by pressing the power button would be very nice.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is probably due to the changes I did made for the problem of fourcc (see previous post). Previously I did this locking on the main thread to avoid such problems. Probably I need to revert those changed (and keeping the other improvements).

Will this be reverted in the next version? It's happening multiple times per day. Thanks.
    Great! I also own a Diamond like you but, I can't find the before mentioned HTC incoming call slider anywhere, how can I turn it on? and how shall I set the TLP to work with this HTC's slider properly?

This is part of the standard HTC ROM and looks like:

43581-image

I have ROM version 2.03.404.2.NLD and Radio version 1.09.25.23.

I assume you have an real old HTC ROM or a Custom ROM which does this not have this feature built in. So you have to upgrade to a newer ROM or a custom ROM which has that feature. Probably there are also separate CABs for this functionality.

Anyway, you can can configure to only lock the keys at incoming call in the "TAPI" config screen. Just enable "Keys Only".

KeysOnly (LockWhenIncomingKeyOnly = 0)
    Default it will default lock (so including TouchPanel). If you only want the keys locked at incoming call (e.g. you have a Slide 2 Answer and want to take the phone via the slider), you can enable this setting. Note that if you use HTCLockAPI = 1, temporarily the general keyboard hooking is used, to make this functionality work.

settingstapi1.jpg

You only have to click once on the Thanks button :D
    Hi Zuinigerijder,
    I have been using TouchLockPro since the day I found it and I never need to look for any other unlock app. This is by far one of the best apps for PPC!
    I have also been using Gyrator2 to configure turning BackLight Off when orientation at "Face-Down" and "Upside Down" mode.

However, now since TouchLockPro has added more commands for Orientation, I wonder is it possible to add builtin command "!BACKLIGHTOFF" ? Is it also possible to increase the number of Cmds supported, currently is 4 for the orientation? Now I am using "\Windows\TouchLockAction.exe" BacklightOff to achieve "!BACKLIGHTOFF" but since this triggers loading of the TouchLockAction.exe app, the response is quite slow.

Thanks.

Tonight I will upload version 2.3.4, which has the builtin command !BACKLIGHTOFF and !BACKLIGHTON. Actually, the backlight and LCD screen goes off, but still the programs are able to continue to run (great for GPS programs, with screen off). In combination with !LOCKSCREEN, you can keep the device on, with the backlight/screen off.

Having more than 4 orientation sequences, seems to me a bit overkill. It is difficult to find nice sequences, which do not influence each other, to remember those sequences or make the sequences too easy to trigger.

Are you having a Touch HD? Because for Touch Pro and Touch Diamond also the capacitive swipes have 8 different possibilities. I added LeftUp and LeftDown as default !BACKLIGHTON and !BACKLIGHTOFF.

So wait till tonight, when I upload version 2.3.4.
    I am enclosing a log file. Currently version 2.4.1 works part of the time but will not always lock the screen on backlight off. the screen has locked on me once and I had to softrest to get it working again. I have unlock set to one touch (2) but it still requires two touchs on center button. I do not use light sensor or movement to unlock. Any help would be appreciate.
    Larry

Can you also post TouchLockPro.log.txt, because that contains the interesting information.

Thanks for the response!
    i've got a diamond touch first generation wm 6.5 [status] and i've not installed any similar programs before. what do you mean"before started"? when i installed that it went on the bar automatically. i'm operating without sim. anything change?

Try to reboot your phone and make sure to enter the pincode if you have protected it and touch the touchpanel before TouchLockPro has started (TouchLockPro waits 60 seconds before it really starts and shows the clock).

I have also a Touch Diamond and for me it is working. Note that TouchLockPro will automatically unlock by the light sensor or when the stylus is out. Some people have a problem that the stylus sensor is not Ok, so it will not lock.