[ROM]Mecha_VERIZON_WWE_1.12.605.6_Radio_1.16.00.0223r_N V_8k_1.41_9k_1.64_release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ballisticn8

Mar 23, 2010
I don't know if anyone would be willing to do this but does anyone have this hosted anywhere and wouldnt mind sharing a link? The torrent has been killed and my work blocked Megaupload and I need to bring my phone in to Verizon today to have them "troubleshoot" it before they'll give me a new SIM card. I can get GPS, wifi, and 4G to all work but for some reason my 3G radios are not authorizing and working on the VZW network...

edit: they've blocked all sites like megaupload including mediafire, 4shared, etc...

edit 2: even dropbox is blocked here now...

edit 3: megaupload links arent downloading right on my phone, download aborts after downloading only 23k...

Last edited:

stastnysnipes26

Mar 22, 2011
Erie, PA
I don't know if anyone would be willing to do this but does anyone have this hosted anywhere and wouldnt mind sharing a link? The torrent has been killed and my work blocked Megaupload and I need to bring my phone in to Verizon today to have them "troubleshoot" it before they'll give me a new SIM card. I can get GPS, wifi, and 4G to all work but for some reason my 3G radios are not authorizing and working on the VZW network...

edit: they've blocked all sites like megaupload including mediafire, 4shared, etc...

edit 2: even dropbox is blocked here now...

edit 3: megaupload links arent downloading right on my phone, download aborts after downloading only 23k...

I can't believe you un-buried this thread when you could have waited to get home to download it. Someone else brought the gingerbread leak back up and people started to think there was a new one when in fact it was the old one.

ballisticn8

Mar 23, 2010
I can't believe you un-buried this thread when you could have waited to get home to download it. Someone else brought the gingerbread leak back up and people started to think there was a new one when in fact it was the old one.

And people like you are why I don't post much over here at xda... Really, un-buried the thread, what are you an idiot? At the time of my post the thread was only 2 and a half weeks old from its last post, are you a baby, is 2 and a half weeks really all that great of a length of time for you in your life?

Maybe what I should have done is start a new thread, you know, instead of using the existing one that was only a couple of weeks old. As far as people not reading the thread and getting it confused with a gingerbread leak, hmm, maybe they should read a little more carefully before flashing random files in hboot to their phones.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I rename this to pb05IMG correct then put on sdcard and install via hboot?
    You mean rename it to PG05IMG...
    I just had to use this, cause my TB would drop 3g constantly, every few sec even with a Droid X and Evo in the same room with full 3g and 4g.
    For some it may be a little confusing to do.

It worked great, i just had to reboot it a few times after the process cause when i would unlock the screen it would go into the white HTC screen and freeze.

1. place the zip on the root of your sd card
    2. rename the zip, PG05IMG
    3. Power off The TB
    4. Boot into Hboot by pressing Power and Volume down at the same time
    5. Follow the instructions givin threw hboot

Thanks for all the help.
    Grabbing with a downloader and then editing this post with a mediafire link. The only good site for uploads other than my server IMHO

EDIT:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9L8HTWT8 Mecha_VERIZON_WWE_1.12.605.6_Radio_1.16.00.0223r_NV_8k_1.41_9k_1.64_release_174685_signed.zip

Too big for mediafire, but that should work. Please post an MD5 OP so I can check it all.
    So this removes Root ???? I am looking just to update my radio ?? Is there something for that ?