FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.5.0.5) - New Features & 7.0 Support

4,134 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,606
 
By zhuhang, Recognized Contributor on 15th March 2013, 04:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th May 2015, 06:31 PM |#18581  
shaggyskunk's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 15,794
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledierck

@shaggyskunk: I've downloaded it with ES Explorer and downloaded it now with Chrome again.

How to install it as system app? I wanted to make it a system app with Titanium after the normal installation.

I don't use titanium - just go to your SD card / Downloads - Long Press on the apk - select Copy - Navigate to the System folder - Find Priv-App and copy it there - Install it - Reboot

I also prefer Root Explorer over ES Explorer - personal preference

Sent From my SM-N910W8 Running SlimLP 5.1.1 RRO Layers
24th May 2015, 06:33 PM |#18582  
scoobyjenkins's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 4,506
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledierck

@shaggyskunk: I've downloaded it with ES Explorer and downloaded it now with Chrome again.

How to install it as system app? I wanted to make it a system app with Titanium after the normal installation.

If Titanium isn't working out for you, you could put the apk in a folder of the same name (without .apk at the end) and copy it to system/priv-app then set permissions to 644 for the apk and 755 for the folder it's in, then reboot?

Tapatalked that shiznit.
24th May 2015, 07:58 PM |#18583  
Member
Flag Lüneburg
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
@shaggyskunk: Many thanks! This was the solution!!! 😊👍

IT is working now!!!

Thank you for your kind help!!!
24th May 2015, 09:07 PM |#18584  
bunnypilot281's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandicela

Same here AICP ROM on my hlte and is working great. But i had to use SELinuxMode (courtesy @shaggyskunk) to switch to Permissive mode. Otherwise music stops every time u open the Viper app.

How did you get it to work on AICP if I may ask? I change selinux mode every boot it changes back to enforcing. Help please?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA Free mobile app
24th May 2015, 09:14 PM |#18585  
walpurgisnacht30's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Semarang, ID
Thanks Meter: 738
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnypilot281

How did you get it to work on AICP if I may ask? I change selinux mode every boot it changes back to enforcing. Help please?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA Free mobile app

Use SELinux Mode Changer which is available in F-Droid or if you're using Tasker you can use run shell task setenforce 0 or 1, try one of them since I already forgot it lol
24th May 2015, 09:15 PM |#18586  
bunnypilot281's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnormskix

Use SELinux Mode Changer which is available in F-Droid or if you're using Tasker you can use run shell task setenforce 0 or 1, try one of them since I already forgot it lol

Thanks for the quick reply!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA Free mobile app
24th May 2015, 09:16 PM |#18587  
elandroido's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 592
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smeejaytee

Have you tried faux sound sorry for ot guys.

Sent from my HTC One M8

Just checked it out, but speaker control is disabled there "due to a dedicated DSP"...
Seems I godda live with my silent speakers...
24th May 2015, 09:18 PM |#18588  
smeejaytee's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag kent
Thanks Meter: 4,131
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elandroido

Just checked it out, but speaker control is disabled there "due to a dedicated DSP"...
Seems I godda live with my silent speakers...

You can still add gain mate


Sent from my HTC One M8
24th May 2015, 09:22 PM |#18589  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximumentropy

I am getting the same thing on my Nexus 6 with Chroma (Android 5.1.1). On speaker, Processing is always No and there is no change in the audio. It works fine on Bluetooth. Interestingly, it works fine in "speaker" mode when sending to my Chromecast (using cast tile for full screencasting) - Processing switches to "Yes" in that case and the audio is processed as expected.
.

Have you tried modifying your audio_policy.conf file?
See This post
The Following User Says Thank You to relaxable For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift relaxable Ad-Free
24th May 2015, 09:25 PM |#18590  
elandroido's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 592
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smeejaytee

You can still add gain mate



Sent from my HTC One M8

Sorry to say mate, but that trigger does not boost speaker volume when listening to music...
24th May 2015, 10:08 PM |#18591  
smeejaytee's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag kent
Thanks Meter: 4,131
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elandroido

Sorry to say mate, but that trigger does not boost speaker volume when listening to music...

Might just be for phone calls them I had to turn it down it was like having my phone on loud speaker lol

Sent from my HTC One M8
The Following User Says Thank You to smeejaytee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift smeejaytee Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best settings, convolver, cure tech+, fx xhifi, irs impulse response sample, settings, viper4android v4a, virtual headphone surround engine+

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes