Flashing I897UCKK4 Odin One Click to stock is not work restore IMEI

Search This thread

hieuduc88

Aug 19, 2012
I having back stock rom KK4 to restore the original my imei. After finishing for flashing I897UCKK4 Odin One Click - Stock, NO Bootloaders, Re-partition, Full Wipe. KK4 is good but it still return face imei: 004999010640000 and no produce code,etc....Please help

BWolf56

Mar 25, 2011
Outaouais
I having back stock rom KK4 to restore the original my imei. After finishing for flashing I897UCKK4 Odin One Click - Stock, NO Bootloaders, Re-partition, Full Wipe. KK4 is good but it still return face imei: 004999010640000 and no produce code,etc....Please help

First, you don't have to start another thread for the same issue you were having. It clutters the forum.

Now that being said, I assume you meant "fake" imei? Are you able to make calls? Do you get signal?

Last thing, did you search how to recovery your imei? There are are few ways.

hieuduc88

Aug 19, 2012
First, you don't have to start another thread for the same issue you were having. It clutters the forum.

Now that being said, I assume you meant "fake" imei? Are you able to make calls? Do you get signal?

Sorry for this theard, U can go to close it. Sr for my eng is bad. I will search for that. Thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.