no sound during calls, happens suddenly.. help

Search This thread

dixan43

Oct 19, 2013
Anand
no sound voice during calls.. happens suddenly.. reboot fixes the problem.. but this isnt a solution.. cant reboot all the tym.. plz help.. i have formatted twice.. evevn through stock recovery.. done cache wipe too.. i dont know what triggers it.. some say it happens after using otg cable or after watching a video.. not true for me.. doesnt happen after this.. but happens suddenly.. any solutions..

dixan43

Oct 19, 2013
Anand
my moto g is unrooted.. i want to preserve my warranty so that when time comes to go for the last resort, the moto care center.. it will be usefull then..
well any developers here, could yu give me an app or a way to debug the error my self.. any way to find the root cause..?

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

rehan512

Oct 2, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S23
my moto g is unrooted.. i want to preserve my warranty so that when time comes to go for the last resort, the moto care center.. it will be usefull then..
well any developers here, could yu give me an app or a way to debug the error my self.. any way to find the root cause..?

To find a root cause and rectify software bug your phone must be rooted else only few options left for you factory reset or customer center!
Else try the ota update of 4.4.3 if you haven tried yet.
Sent from my Moto G using xda app-developers app

Reactions: dixan43

reddead66

Feb 10, 2011
no sound voice during calls.. happens suddenly.. reboot fixes the problem.. but this isnt a solution.. cant reboot all the tym.. plz help.. i have formatted twice.. evevn through stock recovery.. done cache wipe too.. i dont know what triggers it.. some say it happens after using otg cable or after watching a video.. not true for me.. doesnt happen after this.. but happens suddenly.. any solutions..

hey i had the same exact thing happen to me once, do you have xt-1033?

major9

Dec 11, 2011
Cochin
Facing the same problem. Even reboot is not fixing the problem. Returning the phone tomorrow.

dixan43

Oct 19, 2013
Anand
To find a root cause and rectify software bug your phone must be rooted else only few options left for you factory reset or customer center!

im waiting for the official update for india.. dont want to risk and flash the us versions of 4.4.3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.