[Q] How to reset Xposed module settings?

Search This thread

Deusdies

May 24, 2010
Minneapolis, MN, USA
I have D801 running CloudyG3 (fantastic ROM by the way, albeit it has some bugs right now). My question is the following: I have several Xposed modules installed (G2 Exposed, G2 TweaksBox, XHaloFloatingWindow...).

Say that I want to enable the XHalo one. I do all that good stuff, configure it, and it works. It also says that on non-AOSP ROMs it may cause SystemUI force closes. This happens. I thought - okay, I'll just deactivate the module. However, even when it's deactivated, this still happens (system Ui closes). Even reinstalling the module and turning the settings off within it does not help.

Or, G2 exposed changes my navbar button layout. I thought - well, I don't really like this. I do the same thing - delete the module, doesn't work. Reset the settings within the module, doesn't work.

How does one properly "restore to factory" when it comes to various Xposed modules?

Thanks!

liovag

Jul 16, 2015
Ptolemaida
I have D801 running CloudyG3 (fantastic ROM by the way, albeit it has some bugs right now). My question is the following: I have several Xposed modules installed (G2 Exposed, G2 TweaksBox, XHaloFloatingWindow...).

Say that I want to enable the XHalo one. I do all that good stuff, configure it, and it works. It also says that on non-AOSP ROMs it may cause SystemUI force closes. This happens. I thought - okay, I'll just deactivate the module. However, even when it's deactivated, this still happens (system Ui closes). Even reinstalling the module and turning the settings off within it does not help.

Or, G2 exposed changes my navbar button layout. I thought - well, I don't really like this. I do the same thing - delete the module, doesn't work. Reset the settings within the module, doesn't work.

How does one properly "restore to factory" when it comes to various Xposed modules?

Thanks!
Do you fix it, and how?